Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

"THE AFL hopes to make the specifics of the charges levelled against Essendon public in the next couple of days.

League chief Andrew Demetriou said it was in the best interests of the game to make the charges against Essendon, coach James Hird, club doctor Bruce Reid, football manager Danny Corcoran and senior assistant Mark Thompson available to the public.

"It's our intention to get the charges out in the public domain so that the people understand what lays behind the charges and the particulars of the charges," Demetriou told 774 ABC radio on Friday morning".

See Full Article Here

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Black, Red and White until you die eh chooka wink.png

yea, born a 4th generation saints man, felt the pain never witnessed a saints premiership but how can I change? No family member has ever followed another and now my kids are saints people.

• Like 1

yea, born a 4th generation saints man, felt the pain never witnessed a saints premiership but how can I change? No family member has ever followed another and now my kids are saints people.

They have come close. No need to change you team, but you can pick against them when they are not performing.

I tipped against the Swans for the first time ever last year and I felt dirty, even though they lost tongue.png

I can not remember when I tipped against the Swans. Tempted in the last two games of the season though but I will not.

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 1

They have come close. No need to change you team, but you can pick against them when they are not performing.

Can't change my team. They say football is a religion, well being born into my saints family is like being born into a muslim family. there is no out.

I picked against the swans earlier this year... Maybe twice.

Swans will be happy Collingwood lost. Richmond can make top 4 if they win their last 3 and swans drop 2

I am glad Richmond were defeated by Carlton. If the Swans win tomorrow they will stay in the top 4 even if they are beaten in the last 2 rounds.

Good pick by Chooka

• Like 1

Swans will be happy Collingwood lost. Richmond can make top 4 if they win their last 3 and swans drop 2

I am glad Richmond were defeated by Carlton. If the Swans win tomorrow they will stay in the top 4 even if they are beaten in the last 2 rounds.

Good pick by Chooka

Yes it is great news for the Swans. Richmond dominated the first term, being 30 points up at quarter time. Even though they lost in the end they look a better team than Carlton.

Chooka almost had the Gold Coast as well

Good pick by Chooka

Yes it is great news for the Swans. Richmond dominated the first term, being 30 points up at quarter time. Even though they lost in the end they look a better team than Carlton.

Carlton's win was a birthday present for Mick. He turned 60 today

Good pick by Chooka

Carlton's win was a birthday present for Mick. He turned 60 today

He looked a bit nervous near the end.must have been wanting to get into his pressies

• Like 2

Gary Rohan back for the Swans today! He is wearing the sub vest.

Fremantle demolishing Melbourne.. . Another good percentage booster for them!

The swans should have torn the saints apart, pretty poor effort really considering they were playing the worst team in the competition a team with no future and could only manage a 49 point win.

Gary Rohan back for the Swans today! He is wearing the sub vest.

Fremantle demolishing Melbourne.. . Another good percentage booster for them!

The swans should have torn the saints apart, pretty poor effort really considering they were playing the worst team in the competition a team with no future and could only manage a 49 point win.

Midfield really didn't click for second week in a row. Plenty of inside 50s for no result. Id be fancying Geelong next week

The AFL has issued a damning 30-page report detailing the grounds on which it has charged Essendon with bringing the game into disrepute.

The League has also called a special meeting for Thursday to brief all clubs on the charges it has laid against the Bombers.

AFL chairman Mike Fitzpatrick will brief the presidents of all 18 clubs at the meeting, at AFL House at 3pm (AEST).

There is much more detail but I decided to keep away it.

The AFL has issued a damning 30-page report detailing the grounds on which it has charged Essendon with bringing the game into disrepute.

The League has also called a special meeting for Thursday to brief all clubs on the charges it has laid against the Bombers.

AFL chairman Mike Fitzpatrick will brief the presidents of all 18 clubs at the meeting, at AFL House at 3pm (AEST).

What's the chances of Essendon being kicked out of the finals?

It seems not likely to happen now?

I am very disapointed with Essendons attitude in this matter where they appear to be using legal argument to justify their stance.

• Like 1

I am very disapointed with Essendons attitude in this matter where they appear to be using legal argument to justify their stance.

Essendon are just stalling, they know very well that they will lose points but are dragging it out for finals experience. Self centred I believe and it is going to spoil the finals atmosphere whilst they are playing.

• Like 2