Pcx 150 Alarm Remote

PETDCAT

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't like your prices and 5 other friends also bought in Bowin, you guys are charging over list and in my book that's a rip off, when I buy a new car or bike I expect to pay list or less not more.

Great, I'm glad you found a dealer and price that are right for you. Yes, we charge over the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the key word being "suggested". It's hardly a rip off though. If I can easily sell a bike for 85k, why in the world would I drop the price to 77.5k? Sorry, but I run a successful business, not a charity. Best of luck with your new bike. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Althought I agree I would use other cheaper dealers u do sound like a fair chappy ..

Mine came with a tool kit,under the seat.

Yes mine came with one, wouldn't worry if you don't have one they aren't up to much.

A spark plug tube wrench and screwdriver....why do they bother!

I'd rather they gave us a stubby holder and a bottle opener. biggrin.png

You are right chaps, the tool kit (as on the Fino) is pretty worthless and very cheaply made. I will however get my wife phone Borwin shop and see I we can get it.

How long time can I expect to wait for the white plate/green book from the Borwin dealer?

Wacko the Diddle Oh, got a call from the Honda shop to say...."your PCX is here. Will you be coming today to pick it up?"

That was late yesterday. Maybe I can get it today???

He11 yer!

It happened here, at this place, on Friday morning.

post-63954-0-67768000-1339805219_thumb.j

The crowd gathered to see what was happening.

post-63954-0-19534900-1339805262_thumb.j

After sometime it became obvious to the envious onlookers this was no ordinary scooter.....it was a PCX! And it was mine.

After loading it on to the pick-up it was a gentle run back to Pattaya Park, off loaded and ridden down to my favourite photo spot for the obligatory photo to send to family and friends. 3 klicks on the clock!

post-63954-0-10571900-1339805549_thumb.j

Now with 62 on the clock I have to say it's running like a Honda should. clap2.gif

After sometime it became obvious to the envious onlookers this was no ordinary scooter.....it was a PCX! And it was mine.

After loading it on to the pick-up it was a gentle run back to Pattaya Park, off loaded and ridden down to my favourite photo spot for the obligatory photo to send to family and friends. 3 klicks on the clock!

Now with 62 on the clock I have to say it's running like a Honda should. clap2.gif

Congratulations BSJ, best Thai scooter money can buy in my opinion, I am so happy with mine.

I managed 210 km on the first tank (flashing tank gauge), but when I refilled it only took 4.9l so that is almost 43km/l (city riding).

Does anybody here knows how much fuel is left when its flashing, I think I read somewhere here the tank takes 5.9 so1 liter?

I wish an English PCX manual can be had somewhere, I am still not sure how that combi brake system is working.

Congratulations BSJ, best Thai scooter money can buy in my opinion, I am so happy with mine.

I managed 210 km on the first tank (flashing tank gauge), but when I refilled it only took 4.9l so that is almost 43km/l (city riding).

Does anybody here knows how much fuel is left when its flashing, I think I read somewhere here the tank takes 5.9 so1 liter?

I wish an English PCX manual can be had somewhere, I am still not sure how that combi brake system is working.

try here

http://www.clubpcx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20

I guess the mileage will vary from one to the other. I got 164km up and I still have 3/4 of a tank.

I guess the mileage will vary from one to the other. I got 164km up and I still have 3/4 of a tank.

Sure it will, but I am still impressed with my 43 km/l city riding and I sometimes go full throttle for overtaking. The Fino can't match that.

Sure it will, but I am still impressed with my 43 km/l city riding and I sometimes go full throttle for overtaking. The Fino can't match that.

After it's loosened up a bit it may even get more! Your right about the Fino.

I can't get over how the whole riding experience is so enjoyable. When we bought a new Mio and later Fino there was nothing special about them....but the PCX is in a whole new league.

After it's loosened up a bit it may even get more! Your right about the Fino.

I can't get over how the whole riding experience is so enjoyable. When we bought a new Mio and later Fino there was nothing special about them....but the PCX is in a whole new league.

Yes it is, I think the extra app. 25- 30k bath is justified and especially lager persons will appreciate it.

My favorite breakfast place is located in Jomtien about 10 km from our house in north Pattaya (depending of route) and now I really enjoy the ride there 2-3 times a week.

The Fino is pretty much stuck in the carport so I have to force myself taking it to the market in Naklua once a week. I only think I can get about 25k bath for if I sell it so we will keep it for now and it also have a child seat mounted and I don't want that to happen with the PCX (my bike).

Fixed one of these locks that is used by (it seems) 99.9% of all bikes in Spain. I'm hoping it will deter the opportunistic bike thief.post-143305-0-66151400-1340689547_thumb.

The feevs can still lift the bike onto the back of a pick-up with that fitted. What you need is a big chain thru the back wheel and a road side pole or tree or fence. And that's a really big link chain and bad arse padlock. Some shops do sell rather large bolt cutters to anyone...well they do here in Pattaya!

Ps: Maybe 2 bad arse padlocks would be better???

Edited by BSJ

Fixed one of these locks that is used by (it seems) 99.9% of all bikes in Spain. I'm hoping it will deter the opportunistic bike thief.post-143305-0-66151400-1340689547_thumb.

The feevs can still lift the bike onto the back of a pick-up with that fitted. What you need is a big chain thru the back wheel and a road side pole or tree or fence. And that's a really big link chain and bad arse padlock. Some shops do sell rather large bolt cutters to anyone...well they do here in Pattaya!

True but if someone really, really wants to steal a bike, there's not alot one can do about it. There comes a point whereby you start asking yourself is it worth all the hassle of securing your bike compared to deterring the opportunistic / random thief. At home, I might consider getting a big chain and padlocking it to a ground anchor or I could just lock my gate :) Then again, the gate can also be lifted out of it's frame though in my case, it would be 3 man job plus oxy-acetylene torch :)

interesting lock ,i have not seen that style before

I have not seen it anywhere else outside of Spain and oh yes, one time in Bangkok (on mine) :). I actually had to buy it directly from a Honda Service Center - normal bike shops don't sell it either as it's model specific

True but if someone really, really wants to steal a bike, there's not alot one can do about it. There comes a point whereby you start asking yourself is it worth all the hassle of securing your bike compared to deterring the opportunistic / random thief. At home, I might consider getting a big chain and padlocking it to a ground anchor or I could just lock my gate smile.png Then again, the gate can also be lifted out of it's frame though in my case, it would be 3 man job plus oxy-acetylene torch smile.png

I just don't like to make it easy for the low-life scum to take what is mine.

What I really want is an electronic bad thought detector that picks up the brain activity of feevs and sets of an explosive charge in the seat when they sit on my scooter. Probably only need 50gms of C4 to blow their balls off! laugh.png

True but if someone really, really wants to steal a bike, there's not alot one can do about it. There comes a point whereby you start asking yourself is it worth all the hassle of securing your bike compared to deterring the opportunistic / random thief. At home, I might consider getting a big chain and padlocking it to a ground anchor or I could just lock my gate smile.png Then again, the gate can also be lifted out of it's frame though in my case, it would be 3 man job plus oxy-acetylene torch smile.png

I just don't like to make it easy for the low-life scum to take what is mine.

What I really want is an electronic bad thought detector that picks up the brain activity of feevs and sets of an explosive charge in the seat when they sit on my scooter. Probably only need 50gms of C4 to blow their balls off! laugh.png

Haha. Doesn't help if your own bike then gets blown to bits

• 1 year later...