Manchester United

redrus

Valencia man of the match for me. He looked dangerous every time.

Even when closely cornered by a couple of opposition players, always seems to come out with the ball stuck on his feet. Great strength and power. Pin-point passes to boot...

Good result too.

Next stop Wembley lads... :D

P.S. Anyone going?

wish I was - Pattaya will have to do.

on a different note, this week I will cheer for Tevez and crew to do us a favor they really dont want to. :)

Valencia man of the match for me. He looked dangerous every time.

Even when closely cornered by a couple of opposition players, always seems to come out with the ball stuck on his feet. Great strength and power. Pin-point passes to boot...

Good result too.

Next stop Wembley lads... :)

P.S. Anyone going?

I got a couple of Tickets this week for 2 " American Mancunians ", only 120 Quid a pop which i thought was quite reasonable..

Yep, Valencia MOTM, although i'd fancy my chances against Spector at times..

^ I enjoyed this quote in the article:

Ferguson welcomed Mancini’s appointment — City’s 14th new manager since the Scot took over at United — by saying he looked forward to still being in charge when that number reached 20.

Like Hughes before him, Mancini was careful not to become embroiled in a public war of words with Ferguson, insisting he was sure his counterpart was only joking.

But WAS he? Could be 15th by the start of next season.

This list is shocking - (not sure I can post a Wikipedia link) -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Manch...y_F.C._managers

Bring back King Kev!

Like the avatar nev. :D

Thanks toady you can use if you want mate.

Just got back from 2 days in lao and find out city lost to stoke happy days,bobby manc thenew saviour :)

Looking forwardto sundays final two attacking teamsshouldbe a good game.

And just to add we have played 6 times at the new wembley and i think we have scored 1 goal i hope we can correct that tommorow,and not another 0-0 and penalties.

^ I enjoyed this quote in the article:

Ferguson welcomed Mancini’s appointment — City’s 14th new manager since the Scot took over at United — by saying he looked forward to still being in charge when that number reached 20.

Like Hughes before him, Mancini was careful not to become embroiled in a public war of words with Ferguson, insisting he was sure his counterpart was only joking.

But WAS he? Could be 15th by the start of next season.

This list is shocking - (not sure I can post a Wikipedia link) -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Manch...y_F.C._managers

Bring back King Kev!

Mate he will be gone end ofthe season,even if he gets the precious 4th spot which is the new 1st nowadays as big clubs like liverpool hold it in such high regard. :)

Just got back from 2 days in lao and find out city lost to stoke happy days,bobby manc thenew saviour :)
WEMBLEY WEMBLEY its the only part of london that city never see, WEMBLEY WEMBLEY!!

Your quite obsessed with City aren't you nev, even down to your sig. Concentrate on your own team :D

I didn't come on and gloat when Leeds knocked you out and when Everton spanked you good and proper last week. But now that the daggers are drawn :D

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY its the only part of london that city never see, WEMBLEY WEMBLEY!!

Your quite obsessed with City aren't you nev, even down to your sig. Concentrate on your own team :D

I didn't come on and gloat when Leeds knocked you out and when Everton spanked you good and proper last week. But now that the daggers are drawn :D

Banter Mr BJ, banter.. :D

Banter Mr BJ, banter.. :D

I know Singhy, I know :D

Man United End of Season Fire sale in the Daily Star - maybe axe 10-15 players to service debt.

I think, whatever the numbers, there will be a lot of accuracy in this article, just given the sheer weight of that debt.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/1...chester-United/

Possibly the biggest crock of cock I've ever read........!!!!!

redrus

:D:D I am not obsessed mate far from it :D in fact i just watched chelsea and city and cheered everyone of your 4 goals mate :D

Good 2nd half by your team mate,and thanks :D

I didn't come on and gloat when Leeds knocked you out and when Everton spanked you good and proper last week. But now that the daggers are drawn

:D:D I am not obsessed mate far from it :D in fact i just watched chelsea and city and cheered everyone of your 4 goals mate :D

Good 2nd half by your team mate,and thanks :D

See what I mean. Your not obsessed but you watched the match and cheered every one of our goals. You need therapy nev :D

Man United End of Season Fire sale in the Daily Star - maybe axe 10-15 players to service debt.

I think, whatever the numbers, there will be a lot of accuracy in this article, just given the sheer weight of that debt.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/1...chester-United/

Possibly the biggest crock of cock I've ever read........!!!!!

redrus

No smoke and all that.

Let's see what happens in the summer.

RE: Green and Yellow protest.

These people make me laugh they pay 50 quidish for a ticket to the Carling Cup that goes straight into the Glazers pocket then somehow think wearing a poxy scarf is going to make the blindest bit of difference to the ownership.

I cant help being a cynical fcuker these days in relation to everything, but wouldnt a total boycott of attending games be something the owners would be aware of, i doubt the owners would care if the fans wore City or Liverpool scarfs and sung songs about the Nevilles making love to one and other, just so long as the money keeps on pouring in.

If there was a World Cup for crap protesting and achieving absolutely nothing the English would be world champions and this protest would be up there with the worst of them!

Edited by whichschool

wouldnt a total boycott of attending games be something the owners would be aware of

Indeed but it's difficult to organise a boycott that each and every fan would agree to. They'll always be people there to take the place of someone boycotting.

Great to get some silverware! Had to be a Rooney header didn't it! Feel gutted for Owen. The man is jinxed.

You made an old blokes one night stay in hospital last night " Grin & bearable "

Nothing serious I hope ken.

Hepatitis, but fingers crossed I think it's only A.

a tad poorly has a certain ring to it.

(probably the cash register I can hear ringing after the pharmacy, room rate, doctors fee etc etc.................. :) )

Owen out for the rest of the year-torn hamsting from wembley, no surprise considering that pitch

For a minute there thought you were talking about the other Owen. Guess you might as well have been. It's obviously a cursed name. What could have been....