Manchester United

redrus

Why would a player sign a new contract just so that his club can get a transfer fee ?

So what does De Gea get out of it ? apart from a higher salary for one season, i thought players like to leave on a free so that they negotiate a bigger signing on fee.

alfie eveyones missed the boatlaugh.png including u smile.png

there would be a buy out (number) clause,in his new contract,which r/m will activate ,next season with m/u blessing

good business here,as everyone is a winnerbiggrin.png and i beleive terdward was told to keep awaycheesy.gif

a sensational afternoon to all my fans on the footy forumbiggrin.png

Did you not read what i said ? so there must me to it than a straight forward contract

yes i have read your post cobber,where have u mentioned a buy out clause???,is your arm that limp not to elaborate on your flimsy first line(why would a player sign a new contract,just so that his club can get a t/f fee)

U ARE GOING FOR BREAKS ALFIE, state all the facts cobber,not use them after i have very poltely raised and posted the true facts that has probably happen

you need covering like branno needs, mission impossible, on the way to shitters ditch for the nite will be in good company, mou and gang

Why would a player sign a new contract just so that his club can get a transfer fee ?

So what does De Gea get out of it ? apart from a higher salary for one season, i thought players like to leave on a free so that they negotiate a bigger signing on fee.

alfie eveyones missed the boatlaugh.png including u smile.png

there would be a buy out (number) clause,in his new contract,which r/m will activate ,next season with m/u blessing

good business here,as everyone is a winnerbiggrin.png and i beleive terdward was told to keep awaycheesy.gif

a sensational afternoon to all my fans on the footy forumbiggrin.png

Did you not read what i said ? so there must me to it than a straight forward contract

yes i have read your post cobber,where have u mentioned a buy out clause???,is your arm that limp not to elaborate on your flimsy first line(why would a player sign a new contract,just so that his club can get a t/f fee)

U ARE GOING FOR BREAKS ALFIE, state all the facts cobber,not use them after i have very poltely raised and posted the true facts that has probably happen

you need covering like branno needs, mission impossible, on the way to shitters ditch for the nite will be in good company, mou and gang

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Does anyone know whether the PSV game will be televised on Tuesday night and if so on which channel? The True online schedule shows that True are showing the Galatasaray, Benfica and Seville home games which are clearly not going to draw massive viewing figures in Los?

Does anyone know whether the PSV game will be televised on Tuesday night and if so on which channel? The True online schedule shows that True are showing the Galatasaray, Benfica and Seville home games which are clearly not going to draw massive viewing figures in Los?

biggrin.png And the PSV game will.....at 01:45 in the morning?

Anyway, for the millions who are interested, Astro SS3 will show the game livegiggle.gif

Good to see Van Gaargle being so optimistic about yet another mediocre performance!

260m spent he has to doesn't he!! To be fair, they had just beaten Liverpool in the derby so he's every right to be happy. However, as the games go by it all just keeps reflecting better and better on David Moyes which is a grim reality.

Strange how the performances are so turgid because on paper United look a very good side capable of some lovely football but managed by an old fella who does't know how to coax it out of them.

So yes PeterM, i'm still very happy with my assessment regardless of your victory, which of course i congratulate you on.

So yes PeterM, i'm still very happy with my assessment regardless of your victory, which of course i congratulate you on.

" i congratulate you on" bloody hell carmine I bet that hurts cheesy.gif

well i swear i don't know what you mean! I've been one of the rocks of this thread, standing shoulder to shoulder with Russ and Nev during the darkest, ginger times when the rest of you abandoned ship.

I like to think i offer you all a glimpse of reality now that Ferguson's red nose cult is gone forever. Remember, the Spurs lads even had to teach Mr Ed the offside rules because for 25 years it never applied to you lot!! It was on a need to know basis and United didn't need to know.

See ya when you next win!!!!

What a shame bout shaw, just when he'd started to look the real deal. Havent.heard how long he's gonna be out,.but. has to be at least 6 mnths..

rijit

Thats a doube fracture so will be a long time. Added to that if there was video technology available there would have been a red card likely and a penalty to United.

• Like 1

Cowards challenge, he's done Shaw, twatted Young, scored (ish) and pumped the air kissing his badge like a bloody hero.

Red Card and suspension, absolute cock of a man. [emoji37]

redrus

I'd like to think that when the poisonous dwarf Blatter is either ousted or incarcerated then technology will be allowed and it will go some way to reducing such incidences. Suppose we just have to wait because from Blatters perspective its far more difficult to blag a result with the assistance of replays.

Alfie you have serious issues dealing with being a pr1ck is one ,having a sense ,any sense is another..

And still you haven't made a constructive post biggrin.png

Anyway tell me Kurt, why would someone living in the UK want to post on a forum that is Thailand specific ? ain't there any Uk forums you could post on ? if i lived in the Uk i wouldn't dream of posting on Thai Visa.

the internet is hardly country-specific alfie. it's literally a global community. half this football forum doesn't live in thailand at any given moment.

Absolutely stevie.

Forums are all about people who have something in common and in the main, we all probably started on Thaivisa because we have Thailand in common. As the forum grew, it was found that members had other interests in common and so sub-forums have been added.

Although I live in Saudi, I have met loads of members of this forum, mainly whilst holidaying in Thailand.

Just to keep it United related. I met up with nev and MrRed one time for the derby match. City won, so that was fun laugh.png

But don't you have a thai wife bj ? don't you live mostly in Thailand Stevie ? all i am saying is that i don't understand why someone with no Thai connections would want to post on Thai Visa, but hold on, i'm just going to post on here http://www.internations.org/mozambique-expats/forum biggrin.png

it's a familiarity thing isn't it. i post on here not because i live in thailand but because i like a number of the posters here and can enjoy a good discussion with them. i don't live in liverpool but i post on a liverpool forum or two. the nature of the internet throws all the geographical relevance out the window.