Where To Buy Ribena

2008bangkok

I've seen bottles of the stuff in either Tops on Ratchada or Villa near Sukhumvit soi 33, can't remember which (more likely Villa), but it ain't cheap, although I guess you do dilute it with water and it's quite strong. Never seen it in the small cartons. I wouldn't mind some Vimto myself smile.png (Does it still exist?)

I've seen bottles of the stuff in either Tops on Ratchada or Villa near Sukhumvit soi 33, can't remember which (more likely Villa), but it ain't cheap, although I guess you do dilute it with water and it's quite strong. Never seen it in the small cartons. I wouldn't mind some Vimto myself smile.png (Does it still exist?)

I've just back from my local Tops and I saw it there. B329 for a 1 litre bottle! They also had a similar product by a brand called Bickford's at B169 for 750ml.

No idea where you're based or whether you're familiar with Bangkok but it's definitely available in Tops and according to the previous post Villa, plus maybe Foodland or some of the supermarkets in the big malls - Emporium, Central, Paragon, Terminal 21....

Nice one eveyone appreciate the feedback, im sure its gonna be steep but just now and again i fancy a treat,ill try the place on 33 first and report back..

forgot to say, if brotherother wnet down to check it out and reported back then thanks man appreciate that

Edited by 2008bangkok