Keeway 200Cc Superlight Cruiser . Chinese Import

scorpio

Bought a TXM 200 Keeway yesterday and drove it back home on a 80 km drive to my home. Now anyone can grill me for buying a cheapo Chinese bike. I payed 59.000 Baht for it and it seems to be a steal for this amount of money and looks nice too.

Happy grilling

Okay you can have it well donebiggrin.png saw this one parked in Pattaya and it looked like it just came from Afghanistan or some other war zone.

I hope for you that your Keeway will be better and good luck with it.

post-69360-0-33048400-1377182879_thumb.j

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a TXM 200 Keeway yesterday and drove it back home on a 80 km drive to my home. Now anyone can grill me for buying a cheapo Chinese bike. I payed 59.000 Baht for it and it seems to be a steal for this amount of money and looks nice too.

Happy grilling

Okay you can have it well done:D saw this one parked in Pattaya and it looked like it just came from Afghanistan or some other war zone.

Looks like an old Platinum(?) scooter. And?

@Wolfgang:

Hope to hear more about your bike. Seems you are the first (?) member here with a TXM. Have fun smile.png

• Like 1

Happy grilling

Okay you can have it well donebiggrin.png saw this one parked in Pattaya and it looked like it just came from Afghanistan or some other war zone.

With only the front view we cannot be sure, but I believe the scooter is a old JRD model, which is made in Malaysia. JRD is probably not the best name when it comes to quality.

Happy grilling

any point in this or just trolling ? If i would show someone who just bought a honda cbr500 a picture of an old neglected yamaha sr400 it would be kind of the same thing.

Edited by pokerkid
  • Like 1

Happy grilling

any point in this or just trolling ? If i would show someone who just bought a honda cbr500 a picture of an old neglected yamaha sr400 it would be kind of the same thing.

The reason I put the picture in was not intended for trolling but more like a kind warning.

It looks like a Chinese bike to me and that is how it looks now, not good, the paint is faded, the turning signal brackets falling off on both sides and so on.

I really hope for the Keeway buyers that they bought a better quality product than the one on the picture but for me I wouldn't take the chance and rather spend more $ and know what I am paying for.

Happy grilling

The reason I put the picture in was not intended for trolling but more like a kind warning.

It looks like a Chinese bike to me and that is how it looks now, not good, the paint is faded, the turning signal brackets falling off on both sides and so on.

I really hope for the Keeway buyers that they bought a better quality product than the one on the picture but for me I wouldn't take the chance and rather spend more $ and know what I am paying for.

chinese bikes do have a poor reputaion for a good reason but it seems that some manufacturers making a better product now

• 2 weeks later...

Happy grilling

I have seen plenty of Japanese product looking like this after being parked outside and uncovered for extended periods by careless owners. No amount of initial quality will overcome neglect or incompetence for very long.

• 2 months later...

You can always mod things to make it faster and minor improvements at next to no cost the things ive noticed about the chinese bikes is that the engines are quite well made its usually the attachments that are failing them plastics etc but thats nothing really-the foot pegs are to high seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand