Thai Visa Brigades

The "Only 8,654 more posts to reach my 50,000'th post"... Brigade

I hope george has checked tbe software....50000 posts usually gives automatic mod priviliges.
No, it triggers the auto-ban.

As long as he can get the Baht bus along the autobahn for the same price that will be fine.

this is tiresome...just look in on the 'I am the 2012 poster of the year' brigade to be appalled at the wasted effort...

(yuk, yuk, yuk...)

So all those 500baht notes to get the people to join the New Nembers TO Vote brigade for tutsi was wasted then?

The "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it" brigade.

Nooooooooooooo, ''get the mrs while l am hiding around the corner to ask the price'' Brigade. Me for one. laugh.png

Amen brother ... thumbsup.gif

My face might be priceless, but when a Thai Vendor sees it ... she values it as double price for Farang. He rich ... all Farang rich.

• Like 1

The "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it" brigade.

Nooooooooooooo, ''get the mrs while l am hiding around the corner to ask the price'' Brigade. Me for one. laugh.png

biggrin.png

The "Did they also make you hide in the back of a truck under a cloth while entering a national park to avoid the farang entrance fee, while being embarrassed the whole time" Brigade

this is tiresome...just look in on the 'I am the 2012 poster of the year' brigade to be appalled at the wasted effort...

(yuk, yuk, yuk...)

So all those 500baht notes to get the people to join the New Nembers TO Vote brigade for tutsi was wasted then?
(where's george and sbk?) hey! this dude is callin' youse corrupt and unrepresentative!
  • Like 1

(yuk, yuk, yuk...)

(where's george and sbk?) hey! this dude is callin' youse corrupt and unrepresentative!
The " Everyone knows it was a fix " brigade
  • Like 1

(yuk, yuk, yuk...)

The "some people should revise their profile header" Brigade.coffee1.gif

(Yada, yada, yada)

Edited by Dancealot

(yuk, yuk, yuk...)

The " Everyone knows it was a fix " brigade

"Nobody wanted the other two to win" brigade.

'' I am sure I am being lined up for a mod job'' brigade. ............giggle.gif ....................w00t.gif

hey!...lemme tell youse what happened behind closed doors almost 10 years ago...

and then I coulda thundered in my righteousness...

just ask the 'everyone loves tutsiwarrior and his autocratic manner and style' brigade...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

'' I am sure I am being lined up for a mod job'' brigade. ............giggle.gif ....................w00t.gif

hey!...lemme tell youse what happened behind closed doors almost 10 years ago...

just ask the 'everyone loves tutsiwarrior and his autocratic manner and style' brigade...

The " very few member brigade " .

• Like 1

The " very few member brigade " .

godammit!...I'se gwine to show youse...!!!

and then the little niece comes to take my hand to lead me quietly away and sez: 'shhh...quiet, uncle tuts...no need to argue wid de 'Chinatown' brigade...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior