Thai Visa Brigades

The can't face the truth brigadeSorry......that's an army, must get my facts right :coffee1:

Army 2 or more Corps 100,000 to 150,000 Field Marshal or General Corps 2 or more Divisions 25,000 to 50,000 General or Lt. Gen. Division 3 or more Brigades or Regiments 10,000 to 15,000 Lt. Gen or Maj. Gen. Brigade 3 or more Battalions 1500 to 3500 Maj. Gen, Brigadier or Col. Regiment[2] 2 or more Battalions 1000 to 2000 Col. Battalion 4 or more Companies 400 to 1000 Lt. Col. Company 2 or more Platoons 100 to 250 Captain or Maj Platoon (Troop) 2 or more Squads 16 to 50 1st Lt. Squad 2 or more Sections 8 to 24 Sgt. Section 4 to 12

Which illustrates quite nicely the difference between the British 'professional' army and our American cousins.

• 2 weeks later...

The "I am an expert because I read it on Wikipedia" brigade.

It is a popular subset of the much larger "I have a modicum of knowledge but am an expert hydrologist/criminologist/psychologist (any ist will do) even if my information is out of date or factually incorrect" brigade......

• Like 2

The "I am an expert because I read it on Wikipedia" brigade.

It is a popular subset of the much larger "I have a modicum of knowledge but am an expert hydrologist/criminologist/psychologist (any ist will do) even if my information is out of date or factually incorrect" brigade......

OUCH ... facepalm.gif

... any particular example you had in mind ... biggrin.png