Costs For Making A Thai Company

Thailandb

A. Does anyone know how much it would cost to make a thai company with a thai name?

I already have a workpermit but I would like to make my own company in the name of a thai person.

Anyone experience with this?

B. How much does it cost to make a subsdiary company inside an already existing company? Does that only cost you the workpermit?

Thank you everyone

The Government fees for setting up a new company are: Certification of documents: 1,500 Baht. For capitalization: 5,500 Baht for each 1 Million Baht of registered capital – so depends on whether or not you need a work permit on the second company, as a work permit requires 2 million Baht in capital to be registered. Sunbelt Asia Legal's professional fee is 4500 Baht plus VAT and travelling charges for setting up a new company.

As for the subsidiary, if you mean creating a second company where the first company holds shares in the second company then you would need to change the shareholders list and if you plan on being a director of both companies then you would need to add the second company to your work permit as well.

Sunbelt Asia Legal's professional fee for the changing of the shareholders list is 3,000 Baht plus 300 Baht for travelling. Government fee for this is 100 Baht while our professional fees for the second work permit ( if you want this option) are 7,500 Baht plus 2 travelling trips of 300 Baht each. And the government fee is 3,100 Baht. If this the avenue you decide to pursue, we look forward to working with you. Feel free to send us a personal message.

[sunbeltlegal][/sunbeltlegal]