Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

bloody international weekends. christ i hate them.

Stevie being reported in the Echo Divock Origi would love to join us in January . Apparently not happy playing in France . So could it be S.O.S. Divock, Raheem & Daniel to really save our souls , lets hope so .

I do too as a rule but frankly, this international break is very much needed for my team. wink.png

They have an extra seven days counselling to try and find out why they are frightened of their own shadows.

Stevie being reported in the Echo Divock Origi would love to join us in January . Apparently not happy playing in France . So could it be S.O.S. Divock, Raheem & Daniel to really save our souls , lets hope so .

be suprised if Lille would let him leave, and you'd expect FSG wouldn't be willing to compensate. Doubtful

be suprised if Lille would let him leave, and you'd expect FSG wouldn't be willing to compensate. Doubtful

Yeh Bob Divock Origi now saying he is 100% committed to Lille until summer `15 . I am going to have to stop reading these rumour-mongering rags .

The Kop manager specifically plots individual programmes for his players based on each man's unique physical make-up, and Sturridge has a detailed schedule which acknowledges that, as an explosive player, he can be vulnerable to muscle injuries.

Perhaps they need to re-think his training schedule or perhaps he was using Roys training schedule ! biggrin.png

sickening this. this season can <deleted> off.

Seems we were fortunate last season when he played as often as he did , also now looks as if City & Chelsea knew he was injury prone thus the ridiculous transfer fee of 12 m . If he was as injury free as Luis was he would be worth a lot more than that . But this now leaves us in a really sorry state , if Rodgers persists with playing only one striker . We will not score goals & our defending is has bad as ever .

Real shame qbout sturridge ... 6 weeks out they reckon, aint unusual for a

player to get injuries on a return, but still its unfortunate. The other shame is no other player has stepped up and delivered,, one door closes ect., going on seeing him play a few times last season i would have had borine to step up, but performing.at sunderland aint quite the same. Even so on paper you aint really short of decent options lambert balloteli. so Looks like rodgers is going from hero to zero in true footie fashion, nonsence really .But thats football or the prem should i say and being in europe you cant just lose 40 mil to buy your way out ,, dificult.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

The outlook is not looking good for LFC but more so for Sturridge himself . This is the 9th time he has suffered injuries to muscles in calf & thigh . Rodgers says this latest one looked completely innocuous as he just flicked the ball & immediately felt the pain . He is to have a thorough examination why this is happening . A real sickener for all concerned .

It just strikes me, that when a player of the ability of Wellbeck becomes available, why he preferred to join Arsenal, than LFC. He would have been just perfect for this current side and much less injury prone than Sturridge. For me it comes down to the manager. BR could not offer anything above the acumen and guile of Wenger. It's just another missed opportunity.

• Like 1

It just strikes me, that when a player of the ability of Wellbeck becomes available, why he preferred to join Arsenal, than LFC. He would have been just perfect for this current side and much less injury prone than Sturridge. For me it comes down to the manager. BR could not offer anything above the acumen and guile of Wenger. It's just another missed opportunity.

Further proof if any was needed of the terrible defending at all levels at LFC . Yesterday the u18`s drew 5-5 with Derby County . But Sergi Canos netted 3 , why is this boy or Ojo or Sinclair not being given a chance to show what they can do in the first team.

Thoroughly deserved win for palace.

Taking Allen and lallana off who IMO were the best of a bad bunch, bleeding awful decision.

Yeah, weird subs from Rodgers.

Simple decision would have been taking sterling and Gerrard off.

The outfield is poor , but have we ever had a G/K as bad as Mingolet , should have save the first two , but no doubt Palace worthy winners .

Worse and worse and worse.....the defending on that second goal was laughable. I've seen better defending on Sunday morning.

What concerns me is historically Rodgers has done this before at Reading and he has no idea how to stop it.

I've got tickets for Swansea at Christmas, be &lt;deleted&gt; pissed if I'm watching anything like that &lt;deleted&gt; rubbish.

• Like 2

9 times ,, wow, Wonder if that smacks of coming bac too early To often?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Heard one theory that's it's genetic. His dad and uncle were both plagued by the same problems. Mind you, your theory looks pretty good too. It smacks a bit of desperation on the manager's part.

Edited by champers

I did say the match up against Bolasie would be important. Palaces second goal came from a marvellous piece of skill from Bolasie, who beat two Liverpool players and then pulling the back back for Ledley to score. It is these type of up and coming players with power and pace that LFC should target. I'm sorry to say, now that enough is enough, LFC need someone with fresh ideas.