Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

20 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The whole DOF thing is <deleted> Bob....at Spurs Levy makes these calls...right from the top and no one else to blame if he gets it wrong which does happen but he takes it on the chin.

Just need to win more than lose as you know.

Liverpool right now is a shambles behind the scenes and I don't mean in any way the team or manager.

Not much better than the latter days of Benitez IMHO.

We have a "world class" Sporting Director, who is supposed to be the man behind this whole charade. Yet he doesn't ever say a world in public, ever. We know frig all about the inner workings of it other than from the outside, he looks a mug and we look like we are being mugged off. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

And so the back tracking from Coutinho's camp begins "He never had the will not to play for Liverpool, but was acting on advice from his representatives" 

kia joorabchian. one of the slimiest of agents. 

expect phil's back to get miraculously better and him to be on the bench for arsenal at the weekend.

12 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

And he won't receive the same abuse as Sterling because...................

because most football fans are fickle idiots?

coutinho will get plenty of stick from liverpool fans boj, don't worry. he'll be welcomed back in but his reception will be muted and he won't get his name sung like before. he wanted to leave the club and that never goes down well with fans who prize loyalty and commitment over everything. but in his defence and unlike sterling, at least coutinho wanted to leave us for a bigger club. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StevieH said:

kia joorabchian. one of the slimiest of agents. 

expect phil's back to get miraculously better and him to be on the bench for arsenal at the weekend.

Same agent as Masch & Tevez if I recall.

I'm not sure he will be back so soon. i think it is going to take bit longer. Klopp only bring them in super fit anyway and i don't think he has even been training, hope he has though. 

I also still think regardless of Barca being still interested, he will be sold next summer to whoever. 

Edited by BangrakBob

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

Same agent as Masch & Tevez if I recall.

I'm not sure he will be back so soon. i think it is going to take bit longer. 

I also still think regardless of Barca being still interested, he will be sold next summer to whoever. 

yeah it rather feels like he's burned his bridges with klopp doesn't it? silly young lad. 

speaking of schoolboy errors, i'll be flying back to thailand on sunday when we're playing frigging arsenal. bad planning that.

11 minutes ago, StevieH said:

yeah it rather feels like he's burned his bridges with klopp doesn't it? silly young lad. 

speaking of schoolboy errors, i'll be flying back to thailand on sunday when we're playing frigging arsenal. bad planning that.

Yeah I think Klopp is pretty upset with the boy no matter what excuse, he <deleted> him royally. He'll get his Keita or similar next summer and a wedge for Coutinho. Just hope Coutinho does give it his all this season.

I'm flying there on deadline day, starting to think that was a schoolboy error, not as bad as yours though :smile:

8 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah I think Klopp is pretty upset with the boy no matter what excuse, he <deleted> him royally. He'll get his Keita or similar next summer and a wedge for Coutinho. Just hope Coutinho does give it his all this season.

I'm flying there on deadline day, starting to think that was a schoolboy error, not as bad as yours though :smile:

i booked it before sky had pissed around with the fixtures for tv purposes. so it's one of them. but still bloody annoyed about it. in fact i'll just be landing in abu dhabi as the match kicks off so i might actually be able to catch it in the airport.

Just now, StevieH said:

i booked it before sky had pissed around with the fixtures for tv purposes. so it's one of them. but still bloody annoyed about it. in fact i'll just be landing in abu dhabi as the match kicks off so i might actually be able to catch it in the airport.

Yep it will be on in O' Leary's :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I really hope the window does close before the start of the season next year.

I might be wrong Bob but I think even if the vote goes through, the window closing will only be between Premier/English clubs. The European's window will still be open and so transfers can still be done to them.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Make hay while the sun shines lads.  These "we ain't letting you go" scenarios rarely work out when a player wants away. Annoying to be sure and I'd love to see Coutinho stay,  but reality bites.

There's a lot reasons for him not to go right now;

• It's too late, if it was May or June adios
  • The club has made a very definitive statement, there is no backing down from
  • Barca's offers have been derisory
  • Other clubs, smaller than us have withheld our advances
  • We will not challenge for anything without the creative player the team was built around
  • Fan spirit will be lower than it already is with a shiiite summer
  • FSG will have a lot of unwelcome press and loss of faith amongst fans on the tipping point. They will look weak and project an image they are desperate not to give
  • Players have done this before and come back and done a job for the team. 
Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

There's a lot reasons for him not to go right now;

• It's too late, if it was May or June adios
  • The club has made a very definitive statement, there is no backing down from
  • Barca's offers have been derisory
  • Other clubs, smaller than us have withheld our advances
  • We will not challenge for anything without the creative player the team was built around
  • Fan spirit will be lower than it already is with a shiiite summer
  • FSG will have a lot of unwelcome press and loss of faith amongst fans on the tipping point. They will look weak and project an image they are desperate not give
  • Players have done this before and come back and done a job for the team. 

OK Bob, that and a nickel gets my vote.:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Get in the Reds!!!! bye bye Manager SnagleTooth or whatever the <deleted> your name was...

Back in the CL!!!! I hope we get Barcelona, time to give them a twating!

Yes but will Coutiho play? :biggrin:

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

They have done a great job of destabilising your club.

have they buggery, they're amateurs. we've had david moores, rick parry, hicks and gillett, ian ayre and now FSG. we're perfectly good at destabilising our own club thanks very much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StevieH said:

have they buggery, they're amateurs. we've had david moores, rick parry, hicks and gillett, ian ayre and now FSG. we're perfectly good at destabilising our own club thanks very much.

Bringing in Klopp was the best thing to happen to your club in years.

I don't understand the reluctance to finish a job cos that left it half done.

Crazy.

• Like 1