Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Just now, wilai said:

Only on Twitter....no name given....... but a club car is at JLA awaiting a private jet from London.

Yeah i saw that, didn't know from London though, come on VVD you big Dutch bastad.

Also reading that Barca bid for Keita only to be told he's in Liverpool :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah i saw that, didn't know from London though, come on VVD you big Dutch bastad.

Also reading that Barca bid for Keita only to be told he's in Liverpool :biggrin:

Yep....Guillaume Ballbag was reporting a 75m bid on Sky, after he had already had a medical:cheesy:

Medical was in Wilmslow for some reason...maybe house-hunting at the same time?

• Haha 1

so van dijk by the end of the day then and lemar in only if we get appropriate money from barcelona for coutinho?

pleased to add oxlade-chamberlain to the squad. good player who i think will get better under klopp.

• Like 1

nah, he's a great talent. was a wonderkid at southampton and has stagnated a bit at arsenal, but he's the one that wenger has repeatedly said in press conferences he wanted to keep. think he'll prove a good signing.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, StevieH said:

nah, he's a great talent. was a wonderkid at southampton and has stagnated a bit at arsenal, but he's the one that wenger has repeatedly said in press conferences he wanted to keep. think he'll prove a good signing.

Be interesting to see if he can become a decent attacking mid. I have some doubts about that. He strikes me as a winger who doesn't want to be a winger. Anyway, Klopp should be able to sort it out.

Edited by jellydog
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, StevieH said:

He's hardly going to say that he doesn't rate him and he want's him to leave now is he ? 

7 hours ago, StevieH said:

Admire your optimism,average squad player...but.........time will tell of course :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Be interesting to see if he can become a decent attacking mid. I have some doubts about that. He strikes me as a winger who doesn't want to be a winger. Anyway, Klopp should be able to sort it out.

yeah think  his biggest issue at arsenal has been what his best position is. and think klopp sees him as a central midfielder to compete with emre can, wijnaldum, lallana and coutinho if he's still here. he's got pace, strength and can play, oxlade. and i fully expect klopp to improve him as he seems to do with most players.

• Like 1

Stagnated but a smart move by a young lad who has a lot to offer and as the nous says he just had not been given a role or even a chance to stake a claim. I expect his impact and decision to come fast & smack Wenger in the face within 15 games.

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

He's hardly going to say that he doesn't rate him and he want's him to leave now is he ? 

Course he isn't, but turning down an extra 60k to get out of dodge is a major embarressment for arsenal. The spurs lads must be crying in their beer too come to think of it.

57 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Course he isn't, but turning down an extra 60k to get out of dodge is a major embarressment for arsenal. The spurs lads must be crying in their beer too come to think of it.

i don't believe he's taken an effective £60k a week paycut to move to liverpool. that kind of thing just doesn't happen. there'll be some big signing on fee to cover it or something.

Just now, StevieH said:

i don't believe he's taken an effective £60k a week paycut to move to liverpool. that kind of thing just doesn't happen. there'll be some big signing on fee to cover it or something.

If arsenal offered him 180 and he signs a 5 at 120 that's a 15m differential. I believe he has taken a paycut or forfeited some form of renumeration package to get out the door and into a team he believes in. Maybe he can make up it up based on appearances/achievements.he aint got a 15m signing on fee that's for sure and the lad is from a family of football so maybe he is not fuelled by the greedy agent etc.

4 hours ago, petermik said:

Admire your optimism,average squad player...but.........time will tell of course :thumbsup:

You underestimate how good our manager is at being a coach, look at his track record at player development, second to none.

You keep admiring our optimism, 4 wins 1 draw and 2 great signings in a week ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

You underestimate how good our manager is at being a coach, look at his track record at player development, second to none.

You keep admiring our optimism, 4 wins 1 draw and 2 great signings in a week ?

Sakho included in any of the above Bob :whistling:

The funniest thing about Wenger is his admission of being offered numerous players and turning them down. The guys turned down more works class deals than he has captured by a massive margin. The shocking thing is he admits it.

By far the strangest football club in the prem.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, petermik said:

Sakho has a history of being ill disciplined and disruptive and in my eyes cost us the Europa league final.

The situation is a good example of strength and leadership by the boss, you don't <deleted> with him :wink:

15 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

14 hours ago, petermik said:

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Sakho has a history of being ill disciplined and disruptive and in my eyes cost us the Europa league final.

The situation is a good example of strength and leadership by the boss, you don't <deleted> with him :wink:

But his "player developement" obviously failed in the Sakho case.....so why hang on to him by asking such a ridiculous fee :sad:

Just now, petermik said:

But his "player developement" obviously failed in the Sakho case.....so why hang on to him by asking such a ridiculous fee :sad:

Patience peter we have 5.5 hours to send him on loan like that magnificent talent Origi. Origi didn't do too bad he had that djibril cisse type impact. Hit and miss but maybe he will come good.

On 8/28/2017 at 7:16 PM, BangrakBob said:

2 medicals booked for tomorrow.

The bid has defo gone in, and if it's accepted it will be accepted today by all accounts. 

I'd be tickled pink if we land this, imagine being an Arsenal fan today. Well I can really as we've had plenty snatched off us recently.

Orgi the other way suits me

typo

Edited by alfieconn

Made a rick boy's ! should have took 130m for Coutinho, would have got VVD for 80m and even used the other 50m on another centre back , the 2 centre back's would have saved you more points than Countinho will make you, you know it makes sense :biggrin:

Edited by alfieconn

Just now, alfieconn said:

So show me my comment dossier whatever that is !

No don't need to. My mind is in FWO it was only a matter of 10 days ago. Short term memory loss or selective memory. Either way, you know next to nothing about football and that Alfie is a fact. Dossier boy

Just now, Rc2702 said:

No don't need to. My mind is in FWO it was only a matter of 10 days ago. Short term memory loss or selective memory. Either way, you know next to nothing about football and that Alfie is a fact. Dossier boy

I'm still waiting  :biggrin:  anyway you still haven't told us how you managed to support the scousers over a brummie side :cheesy: