Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

was a lot easier than i expected it to be to be honest, though there should have been a free kick to wham just before we were awarded the penalty for the second goal.

Just what i expected to be honest..

We're desperately short of numbers & it's a miracle how many points we've got out of the last 8 or so Games given the fact that we're playing with our 3rd & 5th choice Strikers & only one of our first choice Midfield..

Take that out of any Team outside the Top 4 & they'd desperaterly struggle but we've done ok, however when we come up against a Top 4 Side then we're gonna get murdered & you can forget about us scoring..

Early Goal killed it as a spectacle really & the second i was very dissapointed with the Ref for not giving us a Foul & how he didn't i'll never know but i'm not gonna go on all " Chelsea " about it.. :)

EARLY goal killed it lol.

1 MINUTE 57 SECONDS WAS IT.

You will have to do better than that lol lol.

Sounds like me making excuses for Stoke.

Over the 90 mins you were outplayed and are a shadow of the team you were a few weeks ago,is it injuries or just a lack of form,but overall i noticed you are very shot shy even though you beat us with a set piece

was a lot easier than i expected it to be to be honest, though there should have been a free kick to wham just before we were awarded the penalty for the second goal.

Just what i expected to be honest..

We're desperately short of numbers & it's a miracle how many points we've got out of the last 8 or so Games given the fact that we're playing with our 3rd & 5th choice Strikers & only one of our first choice Midfield..

Take that out of any Team outside the Top 4 & they'd desperaterly struggle but we've done ok, however when we come up against a Top 4 Side then we're gonna get murdered & you can forget about us scoring..

Early Goal killed it as a spectacle really & the second i was very dissapointed with the Ref for not giving us a Foul & how he didn't i'll never know but i'm not gonna go on all " Chelsea " about it.. :)

EARLY goal killed it lol.

1 MINUTE 57 SECONDS WAS IT.

You will have to do better than that lol lol.

Sounds like me making excuses for Stoke.

Over the 90 mins you were outplayed and are a shadow of the team you were a few weeks ago,is it injuries or just a lack of form,but overall i noticed you are very shot shy even though you beat us with a set piece

As i said Pat in the Post, we were playing with our 3rd & 5th Strikers & only 1 out of our first choice Midfield & have been for the last 8 or so Games..

Give that to any other Team outside the Top 4 & they'd be fighting Relegation, & i mean any Team, so i think we're more than alright to be honest...

i enjoyed this. both carragher's crap miskick and di michele's rubbish dive.

96mjoo.jpg

He was falling over his own feet & was stumbling before he got anywhere near Reina...

Should have <deleted> scored though..

Is he a first teamer?

As for departures, Sami will surely get the start against Spurs.

Edit:

I see it in the news now. Check out the odd Mirror headline; copy editor, anyone? So, Liverpool is a choir singing some sort of Croatian opera?

Rafa seems to have a weird knack for getting players from many different countries, as if he wants to create some sort of footballing United Nations at Liverpool. We're only missing an Asian.

Also, the Mirror seems to think it's fact that Alonso is going to Juventus, freeing up money for Barry. I'm not convinced, I think he'll stay at Anfield. With the season he's had, why would we let him go? Lucas would be the one to go, not Alonso.

post-33126-1242106651_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jimjim

pranjic was player of the year in holland last year and seems to be well-rated. think he's intended to be an upgrade on riera and he'll probably also mean babel's exit.

no way is alonso going to juventus. they can't afford him and rafa's not about to sell the best midfielder in the country.

we'll get barry for about 8m by the way.

pre season games confirmed

22nd July Thailand v Liverpool FC

National Stadium, Bangkok

Kick-off 8pm

the other games

July:

15th FC St Gallen v Liverpool FC

AFG Arena, St Gallen

Kick-off 8pm

19th Rapid Vienna v Liverpool FC

Ernst Happel Stadium, Vienna

Kick-off 7.15pm

26th Singapore v Liverpool FC

National Stadium, Singapore

Kick-off 8pm

August:

2nd Espanyol v Liverpool FC

Cornella-El Prat Stadium, Barcelona

Kick-off time to be confirmed

5th v SK Lyn Oslo

Ullevaal Stadion, Oslo

Kick-off 7pm

Edited by redscouse

Regarding the poll on the club website, where do we most need to strengthen? I voted for striker as we need a good quality striker for those times when Torres or Gerrard aren't playing. They really didn't play enough together this season at all and I'll cross my fingers for next season but even if they hopefully stay better fit next season they can't play every single minute of every single game.

Pranjic looks good, scores goals. Looks a good signing, who also sings. Barry looks likely, another right back would be good, and a striker. Other than that, I don't feel the squad needs much more than that. It appears Tevez wants out of Manchester, and as he can go where he pleases without them having a say at all, could Liverpool be a destination? He's mentioned it as a possibility, and I'm sure he'd love to play with his buddy Monster Masch. What do you think?

Regarding the poll on the club website, where do we most need to strengthen? I voted for striker as we need a good quality striker for those times when Torres or Gerrard aren't playing. They really didn't play enough together this season at all and I'll cross my fingers for next season but even if they hopefully stay better fit next season they can't play every single minute of every single game.

Pranjic looks good, scores goals. Looks a good signing, who also sings. Barry looks likely, another right back would be good, and a striker. Other than that, I don't feel the squad needs much more than that. It appears Tevez wants out of Manchester, and as he can go where he pleases without them having a say at all, could Liverpool be a destination? He's mentioned it as a possibility, and I'm sure he'd love to play with his buddy Monster Masch. What do you think?

Is LP prepared to pay 32 Million Pounds to his scummy agent?

Some stats on Tevez from this year which are interesting...

Goals 14 (1 / 232 mins)

Premier League 4 (1 / 440 mins)

Champions League 2 (1 / 196 mins)

FA Cup 2 (1 / 150 mins)

League Cup 6 (1 / 85 mins)

more here... interesting details.

http://www.blogunited.co.uk/players/carlos...evez-statistics

End of day I am sure we would like to keep him and pay him a fair weekly wage - but 32 million to his "owner" won't happen.

yeah, 32m is too much for tevez although i do rate him. we need a proper alternative to torres, another centre back now sami's gone, and another rightback. biggest signing is a quality wide man though, i'd hope we can get david silva for about 20m.

barry 8m

silva 20m

new striker - been linked with the lad negredo from spain who looks good.

new centreback

new rightback

would do me. we'll raise money from selling babel, dossena, voronin, degen and maybe a couple of the kids, get about 20m or so in from that lot.

Although he's more of a defensive wing player so I would guess not, I hope to God you're not talking about Heinze. Yes, that striker from Spain could be a good option, and since he's not from Barca or Real Madrid he'll probably be cheaper.

Well, Wigan is up 1-0 at halftime and I'm daring to dream. Need them to win to have any sort of chance. 45 minutes left though, could be 4-1 at the end of it all. Well, for a few minutes I will dare to dream...

Edited by Jimjim

haha. it's rubbish that isn't it? might as well have bolts in his neck.

I guess that's the difference between you folk and us, you want pretty boys who like to look in mirrors all the time and we like players who are less photogenic - that just win. :)

I guess that's the difference between you folk and us, you want pretty boys who like to look in mirrors all the time and we like players who are less photogenic - that just win. :)

eh? we've got mary shelley's dirk kuyt and you've got ronaldo?

yea yea, but we got the 'least shaggable footballer in the land' in wayne rooney, throw in berba vamp, mix in anderson with a dash of gary neville and no matter how pretty CR is (or thinks he is), we are no match for Goldylocks Torres, The Daily Mirror - Gerrard, Viva Alonso - - - although you do get a deduction for benhayooooon.

yea yea, but we got the 'least shaggable footballer in the land' in wayne rooney, throw in berba vamp, mix in anderson with a dash of gary neville and no matter how pretty CR is (or thinks he is), we are no match for Goldylocks Torres, The Daily Mirror - Gerrard, Viva Alonso - - - although you do get a deduction for benhayooooon.

For those of you who may have missed it, here is the "hansum footballer man" thread :-

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Ugly-Footbal...rs-t147221.html

Please feel free to add to Mr.T's pin-up collection.

wouldn't have included gerrard in the pretty boy stakes. his protruding forehead makes him look like some kind of cro-magnon man.

owen should have been one of the greatest strikers of all time really. lots of liverpool fans now hate him, but personally i've got no problem with him. he made his choice and he no doubt regrets it. he missed out on winning a european cup and had he not headed for madrid we'd probably never have signed torres.

whisper it, but our new centre forward might be an ex-man utd player.

Forlan has been excellent for Athletico this season.

he's been outstanding pretty much every season since he's been in spain.

bring him back then so he can fail again.

bring him back then so he can fail again.

he isn't the same player now as when the glams had him.