Ladyboy Steals Cosmetics from Convenience Store in Pattaya

Rimmer

Ladyboy Steals Cosmetics from Convenience Store in Pattaya236.jpg

A ladyboy was caught stealing cosmetic products from a 7-Eleven store, as soon as he was caught by the 7-Eleven staff, she called her friend to pay for the stolen cosmetics because he didn’t want be arrested by the police.

PATTAYA – July 7, 2013 [PDN]; A 7-Eleven store located at Soi 6 of the Pattaya Beach Rd. was reported to have caught a thief that attempted to steal cosmetics within the store. Luckily, staff were to catch the thief who was later identified as a “Ladyboy”.

9 items valued at over 1,200 THB were found in the Ladyboy’s possession which were confirmed to be from the 7-Eleven store. After the 7-Eleven staff were about the to call the police up, the ladyboy tried to convince the staff to not call the police by saying that he was willing to pay back the money for the stolen items by calling his friend.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/07/09/ladyboy-steals-cosmetics-from-convenience-store-in-pattaya/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-07-09

When his friend arrived at the 7-Eleven store, he insulted and had an argument with the 7-Eleven staff, cheesy.gif he was ordered to pay the money. But it came out that he did not have any more either. Police were then finally called up to the scene.

"......as soon as he was caught by the 7-Eleven staff, she called her friend to pay for the stolen cosmetics because he didn’t want be arrested by the police."

I wish they'd get the gender sorted out. Is he a she or is she a he

well that one in the pic is a creature from another world !

The quality of journalism on Thaivisa is terrible. Wrong grammar , run on sentences, facts omitted., sentences that simply don't make sense and they do nothing to improve the site.

I really don't understand their thinking.

You are catering to the English speaking foreigners so why don't you have people that really know English and journalism.

How hard is it to do a re-write of a story from another source Not very if you really know english

• Like 1

"......as soon as he was caught by the 7-Eleven staff, she called her friend to pay for the stolen cosmetics because he didn’t want be arrested by the police."

I wish they'd get the gender sorted out.  Is he a she or is she a he? Posted Image

I call them IT.:P

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The quality of journalism on Thaivisa is terrible. Wrong grammar , run on sentences, facts omitted., sentences that simply don't make sense and they do nothing to improve the site.

You are catering to the English speaking foreigners so why don't you have people that really know English and journalism.

How hard is it to do a re-write of a story from another source Not very if you really know english

Your resume will not be required for this position. !!cheesy.gif

• Like 2

All three ladies pictured could find use with some good cosmetics ... coffee1.gif

JIng, you forgot to wear your glasses, the one in the middle while does look dumbfounded is far from being a lady or anything female resemblinglaugh.png

Edited by lemoncake

This specific 7-eleven store had made a great disservice to itself in the way they handle this.

By first accepting that the thief get the option to pay for the items, and even inviting a friend to try to help him/her out, they invite all and everyone to see if they can get away with the same.

Calling the police, for every tiny chocolate bar, is the only way to try to stop the shoplifting to go epidemic.

If you're going to complain about the quality, please make sure that your own comments aren't riddled with errors.

How are the sentences supposed to improve the site?

This specific 7-eleven store had made a great disservice to itself in the way they handle this.

By first accepting that the thief get the option to pay for the items, and even inviting a friend to try to help him/her out, they invite all and everyone to see if they can get away with the same.

Calling the police, for every tiny chocolate bar, is the only way to try to stop the shoplifting to go epidemic.

May not be as simple as you assume, If the shoplifter had not actually left the premises with the goods, the shoplifter can always say 'I'm not finished browsing yet'.

Or, even if the items have been placed in dark places it's possible no actual offence has been committed until the dark places has actually left the store.

Another poster has a relevant point, shoplifting is rampant in Thailand, people from all walks of life, not only ladyboys, and some farangs thrown in. In cities like Pattaya, Bkk and many more it's a hard decision whether to call the cops every time a pencil goes awol. And I rather doubt the police would be all keep to dispatch a BIB to every shoplifting scene - not enough BIBs.

Why is this news? I'm sure people get caught stealing from 7/11 hourly in this country considering they have 345454654756 locations

345,454,654,756 that many 7/11s in Thailand. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

That is about as news worthy as the whole article.coffee1.gif

Must have been a slow day for the Pattaya News or killings are getting so common they are not newsworthy any more.sad.png

Edited by hellodolly