I miss Thailand. :( Just checking in...

phuturatica

you had some good stories here, I think my favorite was when you wrote about getting smacked in face on a motorcycle taxi by a low tree branch (i think that was you); I could relate b/c im tall and thus always having to duck branches and things on my local moto taxi.

best of luck with the treatment!

Dont know much about different forms of treatment but have a friend due to arrive in Thailand in a few weeks, he has dialasys daily but when he comes he brings the machine and boxes of fluid with him, the hospital taught his wife how to do his "oil change" as we call it.

Best of luck with your treatment and hope you get chance to comeback in the not too distant future.

Joop joop, hug!

Edited by CharlieH

hi and good to see your post yea I remember you well , all good. I have been on dialysis as well not a nice feeling . I will check out your blog and I will pray for you to get well soon .

kevvy

Aww thank you very much guys for the well wishes! Surprisingly I did miss Thaivisa and all your old ramblings and moanings! Some of you have a way with words which used to make me chuckle!

you be back soon! but whats with the haircolor? you +30 and emo ?

Are you implying I am over the age of 30 and emo? You should get your facts right first, otherwise you look stupid...

I could go ahead and be quick to judge that you're obviously a geeky sexpat living in Patong thinking that you're in love cause a Thai girl pays you some attention.... But wait, that would be considered very judgmental right? whistling.gif

laugh.png , he's a numnut..............laugh.png .........I know you like that term.............laugh.png

• Like 1