Anti-government protesters enter Thai finance ministry

webfact

We'll see what happens when there are confrontations between the protesters and the police.

The cameras are there for security. It's ridiculous to suggest that they're being covered up just in case they get broken.

What confrontations are you talking about? You conveniently ignore the fact that the police have done nothing despite the mob have occupied several government buildings.

AGAIN: Had that occurred anywhere in Europe or the U.S, the cops would have fired rubber bullets and tear gas against the protesters.

The only thing that's ridiculous is that you choose to ignore these obvious facts. You only see what you want to see.

2 things Dicey .....

1) Peaceful protests would not have been met by rubber bullets and tear gas in the west.

2) This is not the West.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see what happens when there are confrontations between the protesters and the police.

The cameras are there for security. It's ridiculous to suggest that they're being covered up just in case they get broken.

What confrontations are you talking about? You conveniently ignore the fact that the police have done nothing despite the mob have occupied several government buildings.

AGAIN: Had that occurred anywhere in Europe or the U.S, the cops would have fired rubber bullets and tear gas against the protesters.

The only thing that's ridiculous is that you choose to ignore these obvious facts. You only see what you want to see.

2 things Dicey .....

1) Peaceful protests would not have been met by rubber bullets and tear gas in the west.

2) This is not the West.

I think I have worked out why the BIB have covered the CCTV cameras, it so there is no record of them running away from their duty.

post-46292-0-68000800-1385508800_thumb.j 1) Peacefull protestors would not have been met by rubber bullets and tear gas in the west.

post-46292-0-14603800-1385509038_thumb.j

Edited by waza

I'd love to see this government fall and held accountable for anything they've done but I'm not sure this is the way to go about it. It depends on what they do next as there's a risk of it becoming violent.

It would be interesting to see what the government would do if the protesters caused as much trouble as in 2010 but that wouldn't help those who live and work in Bangkok.

But holding the prior government responsible for overthrowing a democratically elected government you don't care about.

I don't understand what you mean. If you're referring to the previous Democrat government I wasn't aware they had overthrown a democratically elected government.

If you could be a little clearer I'll try to answer.

I'd love to see this government fall and held accountable for anything they've done but I'm not sure this is the way to go about it. It depends on what they do next as there's a risk of it becoming violent.

It would be interesting to see what the government would do if the protesters caused as much trouble as in 2010 but that wouldn't help those who live and work in Bangkok.

But holding the prior government responsible for overthrowing a democratically elected government you don't care about.

I don't understand what you mean. If you're referring to the previous Democrat government I wasn't aware they had overthrown a democratically elected government.

If you could be a little clearer I'll try to answer.

They didn't overthrow any previous government. That was the PPP and they were banned, and as a result there was a parliamentary vote (done democratically) and Abhisit was voted in.

If referring to Thaksin's TRT... That was the military who overthrew them.

Yingluck calls Thaksin:

Y: You can see, how much problem you made me with your pushy return to TH.

T: Mai pen rai my sister. Don't worry!

Y: But the protesters captured a ministry also.

T: Which one?

Y: Finance ministry.

T: You have to take the army right now, there are many many sensitive files.

Y: Mai pen rai my brother, I follow you as soon as possible.

T: But don't forget the bags! You understand, are you?

Y: The bags are ready, don't worry at all!

T: Wait! Wait! Wait! And who will the next PM? The red clown team will elect us again.

Y: You know we have a cusin, our mother's sisters' anunt's son's grandson. You know the small Surasak Shinawatra.

T: I know him, but he can't speak at all, and he is dumb as he can!

Y: Mai pen rai my brother, he gets 2 experts to help him by skype.

T: Yes my sister, and when he makes his campaign we will bring out he is our CLOWN.

Y: Very good idea! ......But why I have DEJA VU ? w00t.gif

next one is Thaksins second sister.