Phuket police hunt for teen rock throwers

webfact

Phuket police hunt for teen rock throwers
Eakkapop Thongtub

1385975311_1.jpg
Pareeya Janjit points out where the rock hit.

PHUKET: -- Phuket resident Pareeya Janjit had a lucky escape when two teenagers allegedly hurled a rock at the windshield of the car she was driving.

Mrs Pareeya said she was driving south from Phuket International Airport around 8.30pm yesterday (December 1) when she arrived at the Baan Phrusompran intersection close to Baan Don.

Here, two teenagers riding a motorbike came up alongside her car, and hurled the rock at her windshield.

Fortunately the rock did not go through the glass. Mrs Pareeya collected her wits and was able to drive home.

She later reported the incident to police, who said they believe this happens frequently but that victims seldom report it to them.

Police are investigating.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-hunt-for-teen-rock-throwers-43179.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-12-02

Happened to me. But I was wrong, because I blew the horn on two bikes who were blocking the lane, talking side by side, while riding. One went off the road, caught up to me and threw the rock, hitting the door behind the driver.

Never reported it. Why should I? Farang was wrong... I repent for my sins every day.

Road Rage? maybe she cut them up, why else would they throw a rock from a bike, if purpose is to put window through off an over bridge would have a better impact (Mmm bad pun)

Maybe they don't think about why, maybe they don't think about consequences, maybe they not know responsibility, maybe they not think......