Australian Rules Football 2014 - Tipping, Chat & The Dream Team

chooka

Aldinga Sharks sack coach Shane Lynch just two matches into the Southern Football League season

ALDINGA Sharks have sacked their A-grade coach just two rounds into the Southern Football League season — after they were thrashed in those games by a combined margin of 457 points.

Shane Lynch was dismissed on Sunday after the club sustained a 300-point loss to Port Noarlunga at home the previous day.

Sharks president Danny Wilde said the board unanimously decided Lynch — who coached Aldinga from 2006-08 before rejoining the club for the 2013 season — was not the right fit for the job.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/aldinga-sharks-sack-coach-shane-lynch-just-two-matches-into-the-southern-football-league-season/story-fnii06m0-1226878864936?utm_source=The%20Advertiser&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial&net_sub_uid=6424939

Aldinga Sharks sack coach Shane Lynch just two matches into the Southern Football League season

ALDINGA Sharks have sacked their A-grade coach just two rounds into the Southern Football League season — after they were thrashed in those games by a combined margin of 457 points.

Shane Lynch was dismissed on Sunday after the club sustained a 300-point loss to Port Noarlunga at home the previous day.

Sharks president Danny Wilde said the board unanimously decided Lynch — who coached Aldinga from 2006-08 before rejoining the club for the 2013 season — was not the right fit for the job.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/aldinga-sharks-sack-coach-shane-lynch-just-two-matches-into-the-southern-football-league-season/story-fnii06m0-1226878864936?utm_source=The%20Advertiser&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=editorial&net_sub_uid=6424939

I think scores like that reflect more on the players and not the coach

• Like 1

I think my sides reign at the top of the ladder will end this week.

They don't have a good record at Geelong and the injury curse has struck. LaCras, Maston and Waters out and Shui is suspended.

Sir Old Croc

Darren Glass ruled out as well!

Eagles injury woes deepen as defender goes down

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-04-10/another-eagle-down

The boys can't take a trick.

They don't have a good record at Geelong and the injury curse has struck. LaCras, Maston and Waters out and Shui is suspended.

Sir Old Croc

Sounds similar to the last couple of seasons..

;)

• Like 2

Malthouse will be the end of me.

Struggling as it is in the fantasy and he goes and drops Garlett who i thought played ok and got to the fall of the ball and Bell who had the vest on came on was clearly one of their better players in the last quarter.

So far each week i have in mind prior to the games what trades i'd like to strengthen my team,then the teams come out and end up just trying to get enough starters.facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Sir Old Croc

Sounds similar to the last couple of seasons..

;)

my thoughts as well

I have long wondered about early season injuries and some are undoubtedly just bad luck.

When they reoccur season by season in the same club you have to consider whether the pre-season preparation may be suspect.

I've thought the same thing, but with a new coach this year was hoping for a positive change.

There's been some discussion over the years that the surface of Subi Oval (Paterson's) has been responsible for leg injuries.

Edited by Old Croc

Tips are in and DT finalised... Not a fan of this listed as an emergency caper though... That's a bit of a gamble.

I wonder if thats why Mudcrab 12's team is not registering because of how he's alotted his emergencies.

Saw the first quarter of last nights game and then a huge storm struck. Lost my satellite dish so no football for me this weekend. Was looking forward to watching Swans and Norths. I will have to listen to the game through the internet.

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 1

Saw the first quarter of last nights game and then a huge storm struck. Lost my satellite dish so no football for me this weekend. Was looking forward to watching Swans and Norths. I will have to listen to the game through the internet.

That's a bummer. You can still get live streaming of every game on the net tho.

Melbourne in front of Carlton at half time.

If the Blues lose will Mick be headed for the old folks home?

Who gets beaten by Melbourne. Oh well still on track for 8/9 in the tips.

post-122647-0-35006600-1397283263_thumb.

I thought it was Freo and Essendon on Australia Network Channel tomorrow??

Great to see.

If WCE go down to Geelong, it at least makes the day a bit better

knowing Mick's boys have lost.

I wonder if he thought they'd get the choccies regardless and that's

why he dropped Garlett and Waite?

On Australian Network Pacific they are showing the Swans game. I can pick it up with my dish. Or could until yesterday.

• Like 1

Who gets beaten by Melbourne. Oh well still on track for 8/9 in the tips.

One member picked Melbourne to win. Chia Nat Nats well done.

• Like 2

On Australian Network Pacific they are showing the Swans game. I can pick it up with my dish. Or could until yesterday.

I'm lucky to,my dish is tuned for the 2 aust network channels so get the morning and afternoon games on sundays,

Bulldogs are putting on some good entertainment the last 2 weeks with come from behind wins,

The tipping comp is hotting up and exciting so far,after tomorrow we should have a good handle on the top 4 and bottom 4.

I've backed the Swans but don't feel confident at ALL.... Also backed St Kilda and feel much more confident about that