Good tv series

beechbum

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I’d just call it a sun tanned high forehead !

Calling it a Golden Globe sounds so.........so Hollywood !!

Sorry, I’ll get my coat emoji20.png

I’ve same opinion, but he make a good job in this case... try it!

????

I watched Eastwood's The Mule last night and enjoyed it. One would have thought Clint would have hung his hat up by now but he's still going strong. Michael Pena in it as well.

Just downloaded  Baptiste E6 so will finish it tonite. Its a bit slow at times but it's grown on me. 

• Like 2

Midsomer murders,I always enjoyed this series ,but have just watched the first two episodes ,and apart from the fact that the villages now seem to gave lots of black and ethnic minorities ,very PC i suppose ,has anyone noticed how boring the stories have become ? in fact both the episodes i switched off half way through as i found myself reading my phone instead of watching ,i will give it one more go then ,revert back to watching the old series .

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:39 PM, Joe Mcseismic said:

Watched a couple of episodes of The Kominsky Method, then, gave up on it.

Probably spoiled for me by watching Henry Winkler play an acting coach in Barry that was so much better than Douglas's attempt.

The second season of "Barry"  about to be screened.

First episode 31 March.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Line of Duty latest season just started.

Watched Stan and Ollie last night- very good. never been a big Coogan fan but he was excellent in the part. 

Agree with all you said, however on the subject of "comedy" I tried to watch Holmes and Watson the other night but switched it off after a while as just not funny at all.

11 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Agree with all you said, however on the subject of "comedy" I tried to watch Holmes and Watson the other night but switched it off after a while as just not funny at all.

If you want to watch a good film with Steve Coogan, try Philomena. He wrote it and it's worth watching just to watch the incomparable Dame Judi Dench.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2431286/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_18

• Thanks 1

Just now, bubblegum said:

Have you seen it? I tried but ................................down the drain

I did watch all episodes. It got somewhat lost at times with girlie friendships and family issues, and meandered away from the main theme. The leading character didn't have anywhere near the credibility of the girl in the original.

Some action at the end, but nowhere near as good as the film. 

12 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Line of Duty latest season just started.

Watched Stan and Ollie last night- very good. never been a big Coogan fan but he was excellent in the part. 

Very good first episode of Line of Duty. Already plenty of twists and turns.

Haven't managed to find Stan and Ollie anywhere yet though I want to watch it. It wasn't released in the cinema in Thailand, unsurprisingly. Any hints welcome!

8 hours ago, madmitch said:

Haven't managed to find Stan and Ollie anywhere yet though I want to watch it. It wasn't released in the cinema in Thailand, unsurprisingly. Any hints welcome!

www.limetorrents.info

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, madmitch said:

1337x.to 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1