Red-shirt leader Kwanchai proposes 500,000 baht reward for Suthep's arrest

webfact

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Kwanchai believe there are only 500,000 red shirts who care as much as 1 baht if Suthep is arrested? Isn't almost everybody north of BKK supposed to be a rabid red shirt who would give his life for their little tin god Thaksin?

Couldn't the supposed 35 million red shirts chip in as much as 10 baht and make it a number worth consideration, or is he doing the normal red shirt thing of wildly exaggerating numbers of the faithful, and their level of support?

You have been a generally quiet member for 6 years now. Why all of a sudden the for you the large amount of post that boil down to leave the Shinawatra's alone?facepalm.gif

Don't you have better things to do than stalk other members?

I'm interested, is all.

I have opinions, is all.

I have time, is all.

I absolutely loathe autocracies, is all.

Is that OK with you?

Come on, be fair. You reserve your loathing for unelected autocracies and seem quite willing to accept those with the supposed legitimacy of an election.

• Like 1

Does Kwanchai believe there are only 500,000 red shirts who care as much as 1 baht if Suthep is arrested? Isn't almost everybody north of BKK supposed to be a rabid red shirt who would give his life for their little tin god Thaksin?

Couldn't the supposed 35 million red shirts chip in as much as 10 baht and make it a number worth consideration, or is he doing the normal red shirt thing of wildly exaggerating numbers of the faithful, and their level of support?

No need to pay more, 500k Baht to a poor farmer is major money and somebody will do the job (or at least try). Remember the person bank rolling the reward is a business man!

Asking for donations is just a smoke screen.

You have been a generally quiet member for 6 years now. Why all of a sudden the for you the large amount of post that boil down to leave the Shinawatra's alone?facepalm.gif

I'm interested, is all.

I have opinions, is all.

I have time, is all.

Is that OK with you?

Come on, be fair. You reserve your loathing for unelected autocracies and seem quite willing to accept those with the supposed legitimacy of an election.

What's "supposed" about it.

It either is or it isn't.

Would you have deemed it "suposed" had your lot got in?

Be fair, yourself, if nothing else in your life.

Edited by SebD
  • Like 1

I'll chip in a thousand.

I will............................SATANGclap2.gif

Thanks.

Every little helpsthumbsup.gif

Said the man who peed into the sea.clap2.gif

If that's the sum total of your contribution, thanks be that it's over and done with.

BTW applauding your own whit (?!) is really not very cool.

Edited by SebD

I will............................SATANGclap2.gif

Thanks.

Every little helpsthumbsup.gif

Said the man who peed into the sea.clap2.gif

If that's the sum total of your contribution, thanks be that it's over and done with.

BTW applauding your own whit (?!) is really not very cool.

Hey no need to get grouchy just because I am stingy with my contributions.

At first I joined in with your bit of fun. then all of a sudden someone sh##T on your cornflakes.

I was applauding the old saying NOT my stupid UK whit. I will try NOT to join your fun next time. Happy new year ginjag.

• Like 2

I'm interested, is all.

I have opinions, is all.

I have time, is all.

Is that OK with you?

What's "supposed" about it.

It either is or it isn't.

Would you have deemed it "suposed" had your lot got in?

Be fair, yourself, if nothing else in your life.

My point was that an election doesn't make an autocracy democratic, though acceptable to some even when demonstrably corrupt and inept.

Now the yellows should set up an account at four Baht per person ( well, they are the 'Elite' so they can afford it ) to terminate the root cause of all the problems in Dubai. The extra dosh should cover the airfare and meal subsistence.

Agreed, how these same people would howl if someone put a bounty on Thaksin.

Ok, I have it on good authority that Khun Suthep will be at or near Democracy Monument tonight............Now for my reward money.......please donate it to fixing all the broken tablets so every child will have one that works!

• Like 1

Fellow in Dubai making another move?

Hope so.

Smart one (if so), you must agree.

Money talks and the sooner this loony is locked up, the better for everyone.

As I understand it, the RTP can benefit from a reward given for apprehending a wanted person. Maybe that is sufficient incentive for the BiB to get on with it.

Ok, I have it on good authority that Khun Suthep will be at or near Democracy Monument tonight............Now for my reward money.......please donate it to fixing all the broken tablets so every child will have one that works!

Red shirts have much more experience fixing elections. What makes you think the tablets are repairable, or that half a mill will cover it?

Now the yellows should set up an account at four Baht per person ( well, they are the 'Elite' so they can afford it ) to terminate the root cause of all the problems in Dubai. The extra dosh should cover the airfare and meal subsistence.

Agreed, how these same people would howl if someone put a bounty on Thaksin.

Bounty? I'd rather see a king size frozen Mars bar shoved up his............................preferably on national television.

• Like 2

So one of the people that was implicated during the Ratchaprason uprising in 2010 wants to arrest Suthep ? Same charge, or different ? Why doesn't he make the arrest and claim the money himself ?

"Red leader" is an honorific title, and is not meant in any way to indicate that the person holding it would approach the front where they could possibly be hurt.

Shouldn't the authorities simply be doing this as part of their job?

In 2010, the RTA could have sent an armoured column to the red stage and arrested the provocateurs, ending the insurrection. But this would have involved a high level of violence and was deemed unacceptable.

Do you consider something similar would be acceptable now?

So law doesn't exist and police are bounty hunters? What an awful world view! And yet, we farangs still hope one day Thailand will develop enough to provide justice for all, less corruption and higher intelligence / IQ scores for Thai children and Thai adults.