Is Great Customer Service Important to Thais? Can it Improve ROI?

rakshell

But has the world ended due to this bad service? Has Thailand gone broke? Do Farangs go back home because of this attitude and shop in friendly British shops.... err no. It's Thailand, like it or lump it. Up to you ;-)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Ahhh.. the like it or lump it brigade... You lot are just as bad as the uneducated Thais!

Unfortunately, that sort of comment is defeatist.... Sorry Riverman63, I dont bend over and let the Thais give it me up the @ss... Neither do Thais that have self respect and education.... I have seen them go wild when service is dished out like crap

No disrespect is meant personally... Its just a bad group attitude

Edited by thhMan

• 4 weeks later...

Seems to be a lot of jaded opinion on here... Maybe it's just I haven't been here long enough.

Given the generally negative opinions, I must say I have been really surprised to find outstanding call centre service from Tesco Lotus. They call to confirm delivery, that the process went as expected and to ask if they could improve the service. Their spoken English was exemplary.

I also found my local in-store service really good; staff go out of their way to be as helpful as they can, given the language barriers etc

Beginners luck?