Suthep threatens to capture five caretaker Cabinet members, Pheu Thai secretary-general

Lite Beer

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to see the English words written, Threatens to capture, or hear him speak the words.

Or is this thread just to give more food for the pro gov posters to come in on.??

I cannot imagine him going up to each one and saying "I am capturing you" and then do it.

each one has his own body guard anyway......................I find this thread lacking in pictures and words to back it up.

• Like 2

It would appear that Suthep is now clutching at straws, the Bangkok shutdown while successfully shutting down areas of the city has not got him any closer to his goals.

As long as the PTP and the police leave the protesters alone the movement losses momentum as protesters desert to go back to work and the people of Bangkok start to lose their patience.

Now its a case of doing whatever they can to get the blood spilling for the coup Suthep has wanted from the beginning.

Suthep IS getting to his goals. Yingluck has assigned her icecream gang to hold meetings with all parties concerned to see if the elections can be delayed. Now Suthep, strategically, is going for the next step.

Suthep doesn't want a coup. He wants Yingluck to give in. The army also wants Yingluck to clean up her own mess. Thaksin wants a coup in order to blame the army for interfering with democracy.

By the way, in case you were wondering, this is Yingluck's ice cream gang.

chalerms-ice-cream-gang-560x373_zps748fe

I think you nailed it Nicky

I want to see the English words written, Threatens to capture, or hear him speak the words.

Or is this thread just to give more food for the pro gov posters to come in on.??

I cannot imagine him going up to each one and saying "I am capturing you" and then do it.

each one has his own body guard anyway......................I find this thread lacking in pictures and words to back it up.

You have both Bangkok English language newspapers reporting this in the last hour. If you want the longer version then go to the site of the newspaper we dare not quote.

• Like 1