Step-Daughter reports kick in the mouth by "Red" Step-Father to Pattaya Police

webfact

Step-Daughter reports kick in the mouth by “Red” Step-Father to Pattaya Police

kick-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In, what appears to be, a clash of political views, a 22 year old woman reported an assault by her 40 year old step father at their South Pattaya home in the early hours of Saturday.

The pair were watching coverage of the Political Rallies currently underway in Bangkok. Khun Fai aged 22 suggested to her step-father, Khun Chaimongkol aged 40, a staunch Red Shirt Pro-Government supporter, that the acting Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, should step aside in the name of peace so the current problems could be solved.

These comments angered Khun Chaimongkol to the point where he launched himself at Khun Fai and kicked her in the mouth. He told her that if she supported the Yellow Shirts she would no longer be welcome in his house and her life would be in danger.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/115501/step-daughter-reports-kick-in-the-mouth-by-red-step-father-to-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-18

a typical red bully who has been indoctrinated by the red leaders to use violence and intimidation against anyone who dares to speak up about the red menace

Not that violence is the answer...but you support the kind of logic that says a duly elected prime minister should step down to placate a street mob of anti-democracy demonstrators?

What a despicable piece of s**t.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who strikes a woman is scum. He should be made to spend some time in a prison holding cell with a dozen or so women, with baseball bats, who have had to put up with such treatment from Thai men in the past. Maybe he wouldn't be so cocky once they dragged him back out.

I'm also amazed that he can come out with a comment that as a "Yellow Shirt", her life would be in danger. This clearly spells out the Red Shirt mentality...!

With your idea, your are exactly on the same violent level....

In the name of peace, take the man in and beat the sh_t out of him so he will never hurt women again!Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Looks more like hurt feelings than anything else. In a blended family such as this, there is often various tensions floating about so I'm sure there's allot more to the story. If she was actually physically struck then by all means file an appropriate criminal charge but don't make a mountain out of a political mole-hill.

a typical red bully who has been indoctrinated by the red leaders to use violence and intimidation against anyone who dares to speak up about the red menace

Not that violence is the answer...but you support the kind of logic that says a duly elected prime minister should step down to placate a street mob of anti-democracy demonstrators?

Or she supports the logic that the PM must step down because the vote of no confidence

comes from the street in large numbers, and not for the 'bought and paid for parliamentary majority'.

PM's step down periodically, from losing control of the country they are in charge of,

has happen world wide before. Parliamentary style Governments fail and then fall, fact of life.

Thai governments have fallen for other reasons than coups and judicial decisions.

This seems to be the case here, yet again.

Getting elected is laudable if it is free and fair and the will of a free people,

but that is not an open ended right to pillage the national coffers to keep getting elected,

and mismanage the country into penury for decades into the future,

nor foment a fascist dictatorship into the future erasing checks and balances

and silencing all opposition voices.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

No - but I do support the removal of a corrupt regime that acts illegally and refuses to be accountable and places itself above the law.

A government who readily turns a blind eye to its supporters using violence against any who speak against it.

This is some step-father. He should be arrested and charged with assault. Piece of bullying shit.

Funny how these reds always result in violence instead of listening to reason & discussing like civil people.

People always resort to violence when they do not have the mental capacity to reason with the situation or the intelligence to enter into a reasonable debate.

Strange how all the PTP voters and supporters are extremely violent people.

Say it all really.

• Like 2

you think we live in a democracy now ?

where you from?

North Korea?

Edited by blackman

In the name of peace, take the man in and beat the sh_t out of him so he will never hurt women again!Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Looks more like hurt feelings than anything else. In a blended family such as this, there is often various tensions floating about so I'm sure there's allot more to the story. If she was actually physically struck then by all means file an appropriate criminal charge but don't make a mountain out of a political mole-hill.

why not test Thai democracy and exactly how small that political mole hill is

hang a picture of abhisit and a democrat support banner in your window

see how long it takes until some red head tells you to take it down or else

• Like 1