20 Senior Students Beat Younger Student Unconscious In Revenge Attack

Rimmer

20 Senior Students Beat Younger Student Unconscious In Revenge Attack

pdn215.jpg

SATTAHIP – February 12, 2014 [PDN]; at 2.30 p.m. the journalist received complaint from Chief Petty Officer First Class (1 CPO) Suraphong belongs to the 1st Frigate fleet, Royal Thai Fleet, together with his wife named Mrs. Natechanok that their son named Mr. Netiphong aged 16, who is a secondary student of Matthayomsuksa 5 was assaulted at school by almost 20 senior students of Matthayomsuksa 6 injuring him severe to his head, face and body. He was rushed to the Queen Sirikit hospital, Amphur Sattahip, Chonburi province.

Upon questioning Mr. Netiphong (the victim) he told police that it was the last day of final exams and after the exams had finished he was walking across the football field when suddenly there was a senior student named Mr. Ice together and almost 20 of his friends, some of them were carrying pieces of wood. They then set about beating him up until he was knocked unconscious before fleeing the scene. When Mr. Netiphong regained consciousness he called his parents. He said that the cause of the attack was that in the past he had a conflict with Mr. Ice who seemed to pick on him for no reason which leads to them fighting so Mr. Netiphong avoided him as much as he could. But on the last day Mr. Ice the senior student would be leaving the school to go to university so he decided to beat him up one last time.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/02/14/20-senior-students-beat-younger-student-unconscious-in-revenge-attack/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-02-14

So Mr. Ice the senior student is leaving the school to go to university?

Sounds like he is going to be a real credit to which ever University has accepted himcool.png

He should be a perfect candidate for a job in the government.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Detritus ! Should be arrested and jailed. If he is going to uni he should know better and should be tried for GBH as an adult and given the appropriate punishment - if there is sufficient evidennce that is.

Might hamper his chances of getting admitted to university in the first place.

i remember i was in highschool and two boys had a fight and every one in th whole play ground crowded around and watched like some kind of gladiator event. It kind of sickened me and somes up what school is.

The teachers were prolly in the staff room drinking their booze

'... Mr. Ice the senior student would be leaving the school to go to university so he decided to beat him up one last time ...' Helped by 19 friends. I'm sure they're all feeling very proud of their display of bravery. Only I wouldn't want them behind me in a real fight, against a common enemy. And why is it that Thai media tends to refer to such individuals as 'Mr'?

i remember i was in highschool and two boys had a fight and every one in th whole play ground crowded around and watched like some kind of gladiator event. It kind of sickened me and somes up what school is.

The teachers were prolly in the staff room drinking their booze

The same thing happened when i was in school but the fights were all 1 on 1 not 20 on 1. Also the fights were not actual fights where both guys had a chance, not a big guy beating up some little guy.