PDRC to form two teams to hound Yingluck, CMPO leaders

Lite Beer

PDRC to form two teams to hound Yingluck, CMPO leaders

The People's Democratic Reform Committee will form two fast-deployment teams to hound caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and key members of the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order, a PDRC leader said Sunday.

Witthaya Kaewparadai, a PDRC leader, said the two teams would hound Yingluck and key Cabinet members as well as key PDRC leaders to let them know the people feel about them.

Witthaya announced the measure in retaliation to an earlier announcement by caretaker Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung, who is the CMPO director, that he would use all possible measures to allow Yingluck to return to work at the Government House.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-02-16

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Yingluck must visit the government house at a specific date, the fortune teller told....Rofl

Suthep plays the superstition of the Shinawatras, the same as Sondhi did with his digging out the magic stones Thaksin put in the land, rofl...

May be you want to ask suthep to get advice from Sondhi on how to use woman sanitary towel to perform a ritual. When Sondhi used that it was so powerful that the Constitution Court 'forgot' to call PPP 300 witnesses and did not asked the accused to defense. They immediately dissolved PPP and its coalition partners. Oh, I forgot, PAD invaded airports and they were overjoyed and called it was like a picnic - good food, entertainment and a lot o fun. I even saw them playing my favorite sport - badminton.

• Like 1

Do they have enough people left to do this? It's getting increasingly thuggish, desperate and surreal out there in Suthep-land.

By the way, what happened to the massive marches and shutdowns he promised for Friday and Saturday?

bring me up to speed please.

when I left, 6 miilion were supposed to be locking down bangkok and forcing them out at end Nov.'

then the Bangkok not Shutdown was going to end it

the picnic to all end picnics was to halt all elections and put the 6 million back on street

oh forgot. the 20 key stages on intersections that became 7 before it started.

now 4 sites shut and still a pityful crowd.

so it's cat an mouse with 2 or 3 swift moving teams who are going to come badly unstuck very soon if they get cornered or lost in traffic.

the peacful rioting didnt't to it.

army didn't do it

rice scheme falling flat now as its not a big issue

courts scared to back loser!1

Can things get any better for mr suthep?

EDIT. Weekend of love 14 - 16 innit! 3 days of standing in rain as police pin them down at last.

did I miss anything? meanwhile 50 people are keeping me awake in asoke at night.

Yes you missed one thing.

4 words.

National Anti Corruption Commission.

PS - If they are keeping you awake maybe sleeping at the protest site is not a good idea. Get a room with windows that can be closed.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 2

And Yingluck must visit the government house at a specific date, the fortune teller told....Rofl

Suthep plays the superstition of the Shinawatras, the same as Sondhi did with his digging out the magic stones Thaksin put in the land, rofl...

What happened to the ambition of Thailand to become a first world and developed country ? ;-)

It seems on the way to fall from the 2nd to the 3rd :-(. or from the 3rd to the 4th ...whataver

• Like 1

The teams probably consist of 2 x 3 wheelchair bound grandmas, that's about all the protesters left.

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing.... what are they going to do, chase Yinglucks Mercedes Benz in an old beat up rickshaw?

"Hounding people...." last time I heard that expression I was watching the Flinstones.

The teams probably consist of 2 x 3 wheelchair bound grandmas, that's about all the protesters left.

Not much is it. 20x20xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.5zxzyGiJz0.pn

Should still be enough to scare Chalerm off though. smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Chalerm is not scared, he is playing with the dying mice

• Like 1

what else would you expect from these despicable unruly thugs ,Hitlers brown shirts did the same to the jews ..

rofl.....

Suthep for democracy, Anti-Fascist, want to stop one family to control everything. To be compared with Hitler???

Shinawatras is not a race...The Shinawatras aren't the suffering Jews.....I think every Jewish victim of the Nazis get an heart attack when they read that....

This is not about the Shinawatra, this is about na ultra convicted criminal corrupted thug like Suthep ,one of the most hatred people in Thailand (even in his own party) willing to grasp the power by force. And to keep it as long as he can, even by massacring women and children, as he ordered the army to do less than 4 years ago.

"This is not about the Shinawatra,....." False, these protests are all about the Shinawatra regime.

"....ultra convicted criminal corrupted thug like Suthep,...." False, Suthep is facing charges, has yet to be indicted. He may not be a nice honest guy, but your description is frothing to say the least.

"...even by massacring women and children, as he ordered the army to do less than 4 years ago." Yet more

falsehoods. The army was ordered by Suthep and Abhisit to use live ammunition against live ammunition being used by armed men among the red shirt protesters. There were inevitable deaths and Abhisit and Suthep have yet to have their day in court. Not a massacre, except in your vivid imagination.

massacre (plural massacres)

1. The intentional killing of a considerable number of human beings, under circumstances of atrocity or cruelty, or contrary to the norms of civilized people.

I have made no mention of Thaksin as he's another story.

Some state lies and fabrications as facts yet when I state facts in the below I am not credible? PTP logic.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/704832-govt-vows-to-continue-its-protest-site-retrieval-operation/?p=7445810