Future leaders? Ferrari-driving rich Thai kids make fools of themselves in Vice video

webfact

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how everyone blames the two youngsters here. They're just telling it like it is. They didn't say anything I haven't heard numerous Thais say before them. Let's face it, corruption and being well connected is part of the fabric of Thailand's society and it's not gonna go away any time soon. In other words, blame the game, not the player.

• Like 1

You can send them to the best schools in the world and the best universities in the world but if you haven’t got a brain cell in your head it won’t help a jot, only job for you my son is a Thai MP as you can’t work for daddies company because you need inelegance and a brain to make honest money with work .

Edited by metisdead
Font again!

What are these young lads doing. At the current time of political turmoil,surely doing something like this is not the best move. Can they not just enjoy their wealth quietly without rubbing it in the faces of other people.

Surely someone should have pulled them aside and advised them this was not a particularly good idea.

They probably don't realize what they are doing. Everyone in their circle has Ferrari's or MB's etc.

They all have the same thought processes. Ridiculously rich people tend to be the same when young!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't you love how the one kissing his friends behind says: "You're so brave to be driving a blue ferrari." Oh yeah!!! thats' bravery. I hope these guys have their car break down near a red protest so that they can be removed from the gene pool.

A few weeks ago, i saw the Reds driving to Udon. Most in old and cheap cars.

But then there were a few Audi R 8 with red flags, in the middle of this cars, too.

I do not think, that this would say something about the Amarts in UDD movement!?

...from the shallow end of the gene pool...

But it's the crowded end of the pool.

Prince William was under fire again after it emerged that he had landed his £10million RAF helicopter in girlfriend Kate Middleton's back garden during an official military exercise.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-560834/Prince-Williams-30K-stunt-lands-RAF-helicopter-Kates-garden.html

And of course a frequent swimmer at the shallow end ...

_us.yimg.com_p_ap_20050113_capt.lab10101

Costas2008, on 24 Apr 2014 - 12:17, said:

Carry on, blaming the Thai moron youngsters and forget what's happening in your own countries on a much bigger scale.

I don't know where you come from, but if these guys were in Australia, they'd face the full brunt of the law, no matter who their families are.... unless protect by diplomatic immunity, but you can't blame a country for that.

Wouldn't you just love to grab these prats by the collar and bithch slap them into next year?

Why.... just because you are insanely jealous of them?

At least they are bothering to do something that they believe in, that they needn't really have to bother with...

Since when have you ever seen any of the many many rich elite reds get up off their <deleted> and stand up to be counted????

Never.... They hide in the background pulling the strings while they use the paid buffaloes to front the show.

Sorry.... I meant 'police aided terrorists'.

Well their time is soon to come and I hope the lot of them are wiped from Thai soil... the scum that they are..... stealing democracy from the people at every turn using violence and intimidation...

You've got my "Like".

I ran out of daily allowance quota.

Edited by BrooklynNY
  • Like 1

It's amazing how everyone blames the two youngsters here. They're just telling it like it is. They didn't say anything I haven't heard numerous Thais say before them. Let's face it, corruption and being well connected is part of the fabric of Thailand's society and it's not gonna go away any time soon. In other words, blame the game, not the player.

Agreed.

So those two are pictured as PDRC protest leaders now.

Strange that their name is never mentioned as protest leader before this day, not on this forum nor in other media.

Did they just get promoted today, or did Coconuts want to make their story a bit more interesting by throwing in some lies ?

If you watched the video you would realise just what a stupid comment that was.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I guess they should have donned their Burberry boots and farmer-wear and shot footage in the rice fields to show they are down with the common folk. What a bunch of haters in this thread. I failed to see anything in that video from the two interviewed that would draw my ire.

Following a couple of rich kids around while they drive fancy cars, go clubbing and sit around looking slick transposed with footage of protests and violence completely failed to inform or properly report on the situation. It's not clear what picture VICE was trying to paint but if I knew nothing of the situation I would arrive at a pretty skewed conclusion.

Am I the only 1 who kinda liked this pair of fellas? I mean, I would probably be a whole lot worse if I had their money and upbringing. I did find them a little hard to take at first but the only thing I would totally disagree with was what they said about the skyline. Everyone knows, if you go to any one of the countries he named and looked down at the city from the sky, you can actually see the city in question. Where as Bangkok all you can see is haze.

Agreed.

Carry on, blaming the Thai moron youngsters and forget what's happening in your own countries on a much bigger scale.

So before we can comment on anything thailand we have to have a discussion with you about our own countries? LOL

Please comment after listening carefully and taking the effort to see the 25 minutes footage.

He says: When I had a problem, they [my parents] sent me to a better school. When I have another problem they send me to an even better school. And when I have lots of problems, they send me to the top school.

That would make you think what a (deleted) he is. And that is where it goes wrong because he said, right after: so it is all about who you know, you build up those relations during your whole live, and THAT IS WHY THIS COUNTRY FAILS. So he was not bragging about going to those schools, he was using it as an illustration.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So those two are pictured as PDRC protest leaders now.

Strange that their name is never mentioned as protest leader before this day, not on this forum nor in other media.

Did they just get promoted today, or did Coconuts want to make their story a bit more interesting by throwing in some lies ?

https://www.facebook.com/PDRCThailand/posts/730802290271924

Google can be your friend...

From your link.

stage organizers Chinnaworn Boonyakiat and Tanat Thanakitamnuay.

A stage organizer is someone who makes a living of renting out stages in my book, not sure if that is the same as a protest leader

You are clutching at straws here, they are clearly involved in the organisation.

I guess they should have donned their Burberry boots and farmer-wear and shot footage in the rice fields to show they are down with the common folk. What a bunch of haters in this thread. I failed to see anything in that video from the two interviewed that would draw my ire.

Following a couple of rich kids around while they drive fancy cars, go clubbing and sit around looking slick transposed with footage of protests and violence completely failed to inform or properly report on the situation. It's not clear what picture VICE was trying to paint but if I knew nothing of the situation I would arrive at a pretty skewed conclusion.

Did you not listen to what they said?

We're constantly being lectured on here that the PDRC are campaigning against corruption or Thaksin or Yingluck or the Rice Subsidy scheme or Elections or whatever it is this week, but we've been told lies.

As far as these two are concerned they're fighting for the right to drive your pony (hiso speak for Ferrari) around Bangkok.

.....................and that doesn't "draw your ire" ?

Actually it is you and your ilk who tend to post the lies on TV.

This is a shallow piece from a questionable 'journal' about rich youngsters behaving like spoiled brats - which far too many offspring of company founders (& corrupt police officers) are.

It's in the upbringing and in my experience the mothers are more responsible because they spoil their sons rotten.

These two haven't actually done anything wrong - yet. But if they do, there's always the corrupt BIB to sort out their problems.

BTW they have every right to drive their 'pony' around Bangkok but 'drive' doesn't mean 'race'.

• Like 1

I really feel terribly sorry for Thais.

Is it karma?

One would think they deserve better than this, but maybe they did something very wrong in past lives.

It could only be worse to be born North Korean.....

Edited by eddie61
  • Like 1