Beer Lovers, Name Your Favourite Drop...

krisb

My tastes change, but I'm currently really enjoying Erdinger Weiss Beer. The Germans sure know how to make a great beer!

Plenty of other great beers out there!

So whats your favourite?...

• Like 2

If we are talking about weiss beer then Franziskaner.

Wow, what a great beer, has the monk on it.

Had a bottle of that last night and easily as good as a Weihenstephaner heffe weis beer.

Great choice indeed PS!

Last non-local brew I drank was Coopers - from Kris's neck of the woods. Love the stout. Usually buy it at Makro - 99 baht. Some Euro beers there, but will have to go back and check what they are. Back in 5 mins.

Some guys on the Phuket thread, I think, were talking about exotic imports a short while ago, and they were paying 250-300 baht a bottle. Holey Holy One in threadbare socks! Being only allowed one beer a night these days, that's a whole week of drinking for me.

• Like 1

Stoneyboy, those beers are brilliant, except the Boags premium. That's average at best.

The La chouffe I must try, been meaning to for a while now. Here in ustralia we get the big bottles of it only.

weihenstephaner.jpg

Naam, this beer and this brewery whic is the oldest brewery in the world, is brilliant.

The heffe weis beer they make is my favourite all time beer. They sell this beer in Bangkok which is good to know.

• Like 1

Stoneyboy, those beers are brilliant, except the Boags premium. That's average at best.

The La chouffe I must try, been meaning to for a while now. Here in ustralia we get the big bottles of it only.

The La Chouffe is knock your head off stuff,best to sample only a couple of those.

Many of the UK Ales I mentioned are from around my home town/ county and i really miss them for sure.

• Like 1

The La Chouffe is knock your head off stuff,best to sample only a couple of those.

Many of the UK Ales I mentioned are from around my home town/ county and i really miss them for sure.

Fond memories for me of cruising the Norfolk Broads waterways pub crawling, wondering what delight I would find at the next pub, Woodford's beer is for me excellent beer.....thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

weihenstephaner.jpg

Naam, this beer and this brewery whic is the oldest brewery in the world, is brilliant.

The heffe weis beer they make is my favourite all time beer. They sell this beer in Bangkok which is good to know.

i get it in Pattaya since 2 or 3 years and enjoy it very much although my beer consumption of two bottles a week is rather low.

note: your spelling mistake is excused but it's "hefe weiss" laugh.png