Yingluck makes merit for birthday anniversary today

Lite Beer

This is a clear sign that she has been released from the stress which she was under before,and probably it affected her appetite,now she has less stress it has returned,hence her possible weight gain,as said before,photo's can distort images,i don't think she is a bad person,but one who was forced into what she did by a misguided sense of family loyalty,which is all to common in Thailand,and indeed other countries.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says a lot really, can't even practise her religion without being sneered at.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

She only worships money, going to the temple was just to empty her fridge, because she needs a diet.

• 11 months later...

POLITICS
Yingluck celebrates birthday with get-well wish for the Land of Smiles

OLAN LERTRUDTANADUMRONGKUL
THE NATION

30262809-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- FORMER prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra celebrated her 48th birthday yesterday by wishing for love, warmth and forgiveness among Thais.

I want to see the atmosphere in the country be warm, to see Thailand, the land of smiles, be full with love and warmth and everyone to be forgiving. If we have such an atmosphere, everyone will be happy. I wish everyone happiness," she said after marking the day with a religious ceremony.

Yingluck joined her friends and family to make merit in the morning at Wat San Suk in Min Buri. She was also accompanied by members of the Pheu Thai Party, such as Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisan, Poomtham Wechayachai and Karun Hosakul.

The abbot of the temple, Phra Kru Kosol Wimolkij, jokingly told her not to run off and he invited her to celebrate the naming of Wat San Suk as a royal temple.

Yingluck, who is facing a criminal case related to her administration's rice-pledging scheme and could be jailed for up to two years, responded firmly that she would not run away and would join the celebration.

Asked if her brother, fugitive former premier Thaksin Shinawatra, had wished her a happy birthday, she said he called her and did so on Saturday.

"I'm now a full citizen. My normal life has resumed. I'm fairly happy. I have more time for myself and my family. I get some rest and meet old friends as well as exercise," she said.

When Yingluck's entourage arrived at the temple, they were welcomed by the temple's members and other locals. They sang happy birthday and gave her flowers all the way to the ubosot.

Yingluck freed 3,000 birds to make merit and her supporters shouted that they wished she would become as free as the birds. A table was arranged by the supporters so that people could write birthday wishes and for the launch of the "Forever Yingluck" campaign, with pot plants featuring Yingluck's picture being given away as gifts.

The supporters will take photos of themselves holding the pot plants and post them on Yingluck's official Facebook page. The campaign aims to boost the |number of "likes" on the page from three million to five million. The participants' names will be randomly picked and they will be given souvenirs like the book "Think Like Yingluck".

Meanwhile, Sansern Promjiak, secretary-general of the National Anti-Corruption Commission, yesterday announced the dates on which Yingluck and some of her former cabinet members must report to the NACC to acknowledge the charges they face over the alleged improper disbursement of compensation to red-shirt protesters.

The official letters have been sent to the accused and they must report to the NACC between June 9-30, he said.

He reiterated that so far no one had reported. Yingluck had requested and been given permission to delay reporting until June 30.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Yingluck-celebrates-birthday-with-get-well-wish-fo-30262809.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-06-22

BANGKOK: -- Former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and son performed a religious merit-making ceremony at a temple in Bangkok

Where is her husband?

He's completely ditched her and her crazy family.

Yingluck joined her friends and family to make merit in the morning at Wat San Suk in Min Buri... Karun Hosakul

]

Google will reveal details of this exceedingly bad scum red shirt politician. The wife-beating, physically fighting in Parliament, rabble-rising thug is the kind of miscreants she hangs out with. :bah:

I want to see the atmosphere in the country be warm, to see Thailand, the land of smiles, be full with love and warmth and everyone to be forgiving. If we have such an atmosphere, everyone will be happy. I wish everyone happiness," she said after marking the day with a religious ceremony.

It might sound well in a poem or a song... but in realty, there are nothing but back stabbers

around,,, just waiting for you to fall....

"I want to see the atmosphere in the country be warm, to see Thailand, the land of smiles, be full with love and warmth and everyone to be forgiving. If we have such an atmosphere, everyone will be happy. I wish everyone happiness," she said after marking the day with a religious ceremony.

Soon she will be seen joining a temple, so she can avoid prosecution!!

wai2.gif

"I want to see the atmosphere in the country be warm, to see Thailand, the land of smiles, be full with love and warmth and everyone to be forgiving. If we have such an atmosphere, everyone will be happy. I wish everyone happiness," she said after marking the day with a religious ceremony.

Soon she will be seen joining a temple, so she can avoid prosecution!!

wai2.gif

Now you've done it. I hope she doesn't read TVF.

POLITICS

Yingluck celebrates birthday with get-well wish for the Land of Smiles

OLAN LERTRUDTANADUMRONGKUL

THE NATION

30262809-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- FORMER prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra celebrated her 48th birthday yesterday by wishing for love, warmth and forgiveness among Thais.

Yingluck joined her friends and family to make merit in the morning at Wat San Suk in Min Buri. She was also accompanied by members of the Pheu Thai Party, such as Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisan, Poomtham Wechayachai and Karun Hosakul.

The abbot of the temple, Phra Kru Kosol Wimolkij, jokingly told her not to run off and he invited her to celebrate the naming of Wat San Suk as a royal temple.

Yingluck, who is facing a criminal case related to her administration's rice-pledging scheme and could be jailed for up to two years, responded firmly that she would not run away and would join the celebration.

Asked if her brother, fugitive former premier Thaksin Shinawatra, had wished her a happy birthday, she said he called her and did so on Saturday.

"I'm now a full citizen. My normal life has resumed. I'm fairly happy. I have more time for myself and my family. I get some rest and meet old friends as well as exercise," she said.

When Yingluck's entourage arrived at the temple, they were welcomed by the temple's members and other locals. They sang happy birthday and gave her flowers all the way to the ubosot.

Yingluck freed 3,000 birds to make merit and her supporters shouted that they wished she would become as free as the birds. A table was arranged by the supporters so that people could write birthday wishes and for the launch of the "Forever Yingluck" campaign, with pot plants featuring Yingluck's picture being given away as gifts.

The supporters will take photos of themselves holding the pot plants and post them on Yingluck's official Facebook page. The campaign aims to boost the |number of "likes" on the page from three million to five million. The participants' names will be randomly picked and they will be given souvenirs like the book "Think Like Yingluck".

Meanwhile, Sansern Promjiak, secretary-general of the National Anti-Corruption Commission, yesterday announced the dates on which Yingluck and some of her former cabinet members must report to the NACC to acknowledge the charges they face over the alleged improper disbursement of compensation to red-shirt protesters.

The official letters have been sent to the accused and they must report to the NACC between June 9-30, he said.

He reiterated that so far no one had reported. Yingluck had requested and been given permission to delay reporting until June 30.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Yingluck-celebrates-birthday-with-get-well-wish-fo-30262809.html

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-06-22

Now how carefully stage was all this? Just a normal warm loving simple mushroom farming mum?

Or a callous lying selfish member of a crooked political dynasty who cares nothing for the farmers who lives she ruined for the family greed?

Make your own mind up - she can't be both.

Yingluck joined her friends and family to make merit in the morning at Wat San Suk in Min Buri... Karun Hosakul

]

Google will reveal details of this exceedingly bad scum red shirt politician. The wife-beating, physically fighting in Parliament, rabble-rising thug is the kind of miscreants she hangs out with. bah.gif

Troll post of the year by a 5 post newbie ! Hope he is removed asap.

. Making merit quietly after telling everyone in the region where she is going, yes a nice quiet merit making process with no ulterior motives, typical yl move. Mushrooms must be very fattening combined with the lack of jet setting travels, poor thing is really going to the dogs, maybe she uses the same tailor as gillard used when she was the aussie pm, same result, poor thing, she must be petrified, no wonder she hasnt been seen in public for so long.

The participants' names will be randomly picked and they will be given souvenirs like the book "Think Like Yingluck".

Apparently its a book with all the pages blank except the last page that says, "Thank you three times".

post-46292-0-29049400-1434985167_thumb.j

Edited by waza