Germany vs Argentina - World Cup Final 2014 - Mon 14th July, 02:00 am, - Match Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Germany and Argentina will contest the 2014 Fifa World Cup final on Sunday in front of an expected television audience of more than a billion.

Germany would be the first European team to win the tournament in South America if they take the title for the first time since 1990.
If Argentina triumph it would end a 28-year wait for World Cup glory since they beat West Germany in 1986.
Germany, seeking a fourth World Cup, crushed hosts Brazil 7-1 in the semi-finals, while two-time winners Argentina beat Netherlands 4-2 on penalties after a 0-0 draw.
Source: BBC Sport

Scarf, I believe you have the kickoff time wrong for this game. From what I researched it starts at 2am.

Actually ... you are both wrong.

It actually is set to kick off @ 1.35 Thai Time.

Germany are 2.35 for the win and

Argentina are 3.25 for the win.

Normal time draw is 3.20

FACT ... biggrin.png

Scarf, I believe you have the kickoff time wrong for this game. From what I researched it starts at 2am.

Normal time draw is 3.20

FACT ... biggrin.png

Can someone please confirm this timing ?

Didnt the General manage to get the rights for the matches for FTA TV in Thailand or do I *have* to go to a bar to watch the game ? Currently grappling with a miserable head cold and - at this stage anyway - less than enthused about going to a bar at midnight tonite.

So far I watched most matches at home via channel 8and/or5.(GMM-Z SMART box).

Had to do with Thai commentary.

Like to know how I can get commentary in English, German or Dutch from my android smartphone.

Isn't that what it says above? It says starts at 2am. Now I don't know what cryptic messages you are reading but even in the title it clearly states....drumroll please:

2am.

Germany vs Argentina - World Cup Final 2014 - Mon 14th July, 02:00 am

Normal time draw is 3.20

FACT ... biggrin.png

I would suggest the programme coverage starts at 1.35, with the kick-off at 2am.

Edited by stephen terry
  • Like 1