Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CCTV footage of the suspect walking and running, has been cut to show the public just these particular clips. What about the hour before and after? Where is Hannah, and/or David, walking the same route. Why wouldnt this be shown, unless they were walking with their killer.

Slow down that video, and you will see another person to the bottom left of the screen just before it ends.

Indeed I now see that. Thank you for pointing that out. So who are the police covering up here in this footage and possibly other footage that they won't release ? What is this Thai fb page saying about it do you know ruthieb?
The time stamp jumps a few seconds as well ! Gosh this is so obvious now you have pointed this out.

This is another goddamn set up by the police !

So embarrassed for them for thailand and these families who deserve the truth

Who is explaining this away now ?

When does the time stamp skip a few seconds? I've watched it a few times and can't see a skip other than the obvious jump to the scene where they show him coming back the other way.

Without knowing the area, why would David and Hannah need to take the same route? Surely they could just walk along the beach.

Maybe I am crazy, but here we go:

attachicon.gifpost-93895-0-18895800-1412162761.jpgattachicon.gifpost-221359-0-01085300-1412170912.jpg

Admittingly the CCTV pic is very unclear, but doesn't it look like the same armband in both pictures??

And if this guy really is related to Suthep, maybe that could be the explanation to unwillingness to solve the case??

Is that first pic taken from the night?

https://www.facebook.com/CSILA90210?fref=photo

This Guy is right on the case.Lots of csi here.

a farang living on Kho Tao has said that Mon is the nicest guy he's met in 20 years of living there and doesn't think he would ever get involved in something like this

I am a nice guy too until...........................

So why was they chasing a farrang who had to take refuge in a shop?

a farang living on Kho Tao has said that Mon is the nicest guy he's met in 20 years of living there and doesn't think he would ever get involved in something like this

In the study of homicide that doesn't mean anything. Even the most ruthless of gangsters can be complete gentlemen.

• Like 1

In the study of homicide that doesn't mean anything. Even the most ruthless of gangsters can be complete gentlemen.

Absolutely, look at me..............thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Off topic but this has been bugging me i made a post about this previously but i couldnt find the image, now ive got it.

In the above ^^ interview a phone is being held up, Do we know whos phone this is or am i totally wrong by assuming this could be seans phone? We already know from seans interview that he said he used the shopkeepers phone. Just a thought?

post-221731-0-49393800-1412175700_thumb. post-221731-0-16667200-1412175766_thumb.

Off topic but this has been bugging me i made a post about this previously but i couldnt find the image, now ive got it.

In the above ^^ interview a phone is being held up, Do we know whos phone this is or am i totally wrong by assuming this could be seans phone? We already know from seans interview that he said he used the shopkeepers phone. Just a thought?

attachicon.gifphone.jpg attachicon.gifseantatt.jpg

Well yeh, why did he not have his own phone on him?

is it the most common way for people to go to bkk, to fly?

how long is it by boat, and, is that unreasonable?

This is funny!!thumbsup.gif

Mr Fong har been the leading member of the hang-them-high brigade, the RIP-brigade, the Thaivisa-investigator-brigade, the forensic-expert-brigade on the many threads on the topic here.

And he doesn't even know, where Koh Tao is located!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Why would he have to have been on Koh Tao? I haven't and 90% of the forum haven't nor have 97% of the investigators or journalists. Duh!

Well yeh, why did he not have his own phone on him?

Is it possible that they nicked Sean's phone and were able to read his messages which indicated he may have been talking a little too loosely ? Still believe Sean was with his mate at some stage that night, folks. Sean knows a lot more than we realise. Is why he is stealthy quiet right now fearing for his life and rightly so too.

But please mate please can you ignore your advice and come forward - in case you are reading this.

• Like 1

Interestingly enough the Ducati phone is showing a picture of Sean on the other side of the counter where hein turn took the now infamous picture of mon and big ears looking down at him too over the counter.

Having worked with video production, including overlays for the past 30+ years, I have just one question:- Why would two different cameras have the same overlaid alpha-numeric data errors? (The overlaid data dips in the middle and changes between black & white overlay) Obviously, these video recordings have both been run through the same video overlay retro-actively.

The overlay unit has two problems: a data alignment error & data colour mix between black & white which has been copied on to both video clips. The chances of two separate cameras having one of the the EXACT same problems is so great its virtually impossible. Having both problems?... Well I think its pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain, this is clearly fabricated evidence.

My Son who is in your field practically spat an apple out he was eating on my showing him the photo's, he was gobsmacked.

He mentioned, at that hour being at University why is there no one else around, as anyone would know the place would be bustling with students. He agrees with your interpretation of events. This is NOT good they are digging a bigger hole for themselves.

• Like 2

Having worked with video production, including overlays for the past 30+ years, I have just one question:- Why would two different cameras have the same overlaid alpha-numeric data errors? (The overlaid data dips in the middle and changes between black & white overlay) Obviously, these video recordings have both been run through the same video overlay retro-actively.

The overlay unit has two problems: a data alignment error & data colour mix between black & white which has been copied on to both video clips. The chances of two separate cameras having one of the the EXACT same problems is so great its virtually impossible. Having both problems?... Well I think its pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain, this is clearly fabricated evidence.

My Son who is in your field practically spat an apple out he was eating on my showing him the photo's, he was gobsmacked.

He mentioned, at that hour being at University why is there no one else around, as anyone would know the place would be bustling with students. He agrees with your interpretation of events. This is NOT good they are digging a bigger hole for themselves.

I hope Scotland Yard have also picked up on that.

attachicon.gifpost-93895-0-18895800-1412162761.jpgattachicon.gifpost-221359-0-01085300-1412170912.jpg

Admittingly the CCTV pic is very unclear, but doesn't it look like the same armband in both pictures??

And if this guy really is related to Suthep, maybe that could be the explanation to unwillingness to solve the case??

If this is the guy and I m not saying it is. Could you imagine what this would do to the country...

It certainly goes a long way to helping me fathom why the army are being such "kittens" through this whole saga.

The police later retracted their statement and said Mr. Warot was no longer a suspect because he was in Bangkok when the murder took place.

Then why are we bringing the matter up again?

Go get the guilty person(s).

So papa tells the keystone cops that his son was in BK the whole time and the kc retract their statement...just like that. No money changed hands? You gotta be kidding me! And this CCTV is a joke, clearly been tampered with. Very simple way out of this....the kid presents himself at the British Embassy in BK for a DNA test tomorrow.

I strongly think it's possible that the original DNA samples from the raped and murdered woman have been switched out with samples from people who've never been near that Island and that no suspect will match now.

Why, when trying to protect the guilty, would they be testing against genuine DNA of the victim?

I don't doubt it to be frank. Easy to catch them out on that one though.

Not if they don't let anyone else near the investigation including suspects' DNA.

Originally they announced they sought help from the US FBI and quickly changed their minds. I think they want total control over all evidence because they quickly learned who was involved. The rest has been a sham.

What happened to DNA samples sent to SINGAPORE for further analysis??

Perhaps people are hoping with the passage of time it all goes away.

I cant see any reason why anyone who is innocent should mind giving DNA. However it must be tracked. Cause no point if it gets swapped in the car on the way to the lab.

The British Police should be allowed to help as it will give Thailand a better appearance in the world if its all transparent.

Now its all rumours and unproven allegations.

This is no good for anyone. Least of all Thailand.

Who said he is related to Suthep? Please give us a link.

If true, that is huge and would explain a lot!

Link please JOC. Thanks

The guy on the left is the fan of temporary tattoos and either son or nephew of Mon? not sure which.

If nephew that makes him Worat's brother possibly? But I think they may be cousins, so maybe son of Mon.