Thai actor playing soldier part arrested for wearing military uniform

webfact

Actor playing soldier part arrested for wearing military uniform
By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- A television actor turned himself in to police after learning he was wanted for impersonating an officer by wearing a military uniform for a role.

Police claim locals along Soi Lat Phrao 41 filed a complaint after seeing a man, later identified as 26-year-old actor Patchara Soonthornwipat, in a military uniform wandering around a gas station.

Patchara told police he was wearing the uniform for a production and produced a photo of him on the set with a document proving he is an actor of Channel 7, Mongkol Channel Co. Ltd.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/10/17/actor-playing-soldier-part-arrested-wearing-military-uniform

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-10-17

This is how martial law works. You put the fear into everyone and you report anyone you think is disobeying the Junta. Sick people here.

Perhaps his performance was not up to par.

Maybe his performance was almost too good but the uniform was not good enough to convince the locals.

This is how martial law works. You put the fear into everyone and you report anyone you think is disobeying the Junta. Sick people here.

Perhaps his performance was not up to par.

Maybe his performance was almost too good but the uniform was not good enough to convince the locals.

Perhaps he was holding out a bag and saying... "Twick a Tweet"?

Not really,they will grass each other up ( depending on the pecking order ) which they are taught at school.Nothing to do with being a good Buddist and especially if there is a financial reward involved.I worked for 7 years in Thai schools,but I never was a teacher,only a white face which equates to being a money making commodity for the schools.I knew this,so I eventually went with the flow.Read a teacher forum and you will find numerous,similar stories.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It's also true and common sense that the actor should not be walking around outside of the studio in military uniform regardless of who you are (unless you are military).

The studio would be well aware this is illegal and unwise.

Or perhaps your just suggesting that people should break the law. How opportune of you.

Just common sense .....

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 2

At any time and regularly we hear about people donning a uniform of police or army to 'impress'. Even before Martial Law was imposed.

Somehow that suggests, its you who insinuates we should be fearful. Maybe because with all the rubbish its difficult to find the truth ?

PS look up "Captain of Kopenick". It would seem Thai want to make sure that can't happen here rolleyes.gif

Edited by rubl

And now there's the dear 67 year old man sitting in a prison for writing his feelings on a toilet wall. Probably facing 30 years in prison.

What is happening here.

I am afraid.

With so many posts and news stories and not enough time I probably missed that.

When did this happen and where can I read more about it? Thanks wai.gif