Prayut's approval rating rises to 93.3 per cent

Lite Beer

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Miss read did we------when Yinglucks popularity was on the wane----apologists were saying the polls were incorrect remember. ????

Now the polls are saying the PM is extremely popular---and the apologists come out with Nth Korea----compare----you anti army people are a joke, Most of this joke clan started------All for PTP----then---anti Suthep---then anti Dems----ant courts---anti EC---anti ??? and now anti Army and anti PM. Who will this lot oppose next ??? pro democracy-BUT tolerated Yingluck, who ran an undemocratic government.

And you sheeple have the nerve to slag TVF posters for wanting a better Thailand.---even if the army have to sort it.

"Miss read did we------when Yinglucks popularity was on the wane----apologists were saying the polls were incorrect remember. ????"

No. Once again, can you provide an example?

"And you sheeple have the nerve to slag TVF posters for wanting a better Thailand.---even if the army have to sort it."

Actually we're amazed that anyone would believe that the army will make Thailand better. Face the facts, the army can't even generate credible propaganda.

Provide your own examples--lazy.

You have a short memory when in mid term and Yinglucks BKK FLOODS was at boiling point, the polls showed her on the downward path---you deny this, ?? when this happened the Followers were saying the polls were conducted in the south for example. You do not remember conveniently.

"Provide your own examples--lazy."

ginjag you are hilarious. You make the claim then tell people who question it to go out and find the proof! It doesn't work that way.

I never denied that Yingluck was down in the polls, in fact that is one of the reasons why I thought a July election would have been a good thing. I just don't recall anyone questioning the accuracy of those polls. Furthermore, I don't know why you are amazed that people who may have questioned polls when Yingluck was in charge are still questioning polls.