Pakistani tourist 'drugged and robbed' by Pattaya prostitutes

webfact

My report Pakistani high end tourist picks up two ladies of the night ,buys beer in an upmarket 7/11 and takes said ladies back to his room where he has dollars,baht and euros laying around( all tourists have 3 kinds of currency) don't they he notices that they slip something into his drink but drinks it anyway as you do ,his belongings are then stolen ,pass the insurance from for this quality tourist

Although prostitution is outlawed in Thailand, Pol.Lt. Anocha did not mention any possible legal action against the Pakistani for allegedly agreeing to buy sexual services from the two suspects. - Khaosod English

The paragraph above is from the fuller report of this story available via the Khaosod link and begs a question: Is somebody in authority using the newspaper to fly a kite?

We know Sweden has adopted laws which target customers rather than prostitutes and that other Western countries are following suit.

Is the junta - whose short reign has seen increased police activity against bars and massage parlours - considering adopting similar legislation?

If so, this is an obvious way salving the national conscience and shifting the burden of guilt for Thailand's notorious sex trade on to those nasty, immoral foreigners.

There's just one snag to such a cunning ploy. When millions of sex tourists decide they would rather seek their pleasures elsewhere, what is to become of the countless thousands of Thai bar and massage parlour workers and families who rely on the flesh trade for a little nam prik with their rice?

Edited by Krataiboy

He saw something slipped into his drink walking back to the hotel and thought nothing of it ??? cheesy.gif

Well in one story it was on his way back to the hotel, in the other it was consumed in the hotel room.

I suppose most hotel rooms look very similar to pavements.

Really very likely that a -mhm- wealthy Pakistani is becoming the target for drugging.

And of cause many -mhm- bitch road ladies are carrying GHB or similar easily dissolving substances with them, putting it in the drink on their way to the hotel, drinks they drank later in the hotel acc. to the report.

Having had the "pleasure" of doing business with Pakistanis in the past, I really tend to believe this guy - the insurance should immediately pay out the 50k, he lost!

PS.:

I still believe in Santa Claus...

Edited by BernieOnTour
  • Like 1

Those Thai prostitutes would not be "lady-boys" by any chance?

Let the naïve be used and abused...nightly routine...prostitutes prosper from their stupidity...

The wise will be found somewhere other than Pattaya beach at night...

Now lets fill in that insurance form

Even if he is insured it is not worth the trouble to collect the insurance after the deductible. Sorry this guy has had his

vacation spoilt. I hope he has access to further funds and I would suggest to him he talks to other Pakistani tourists

about the pitfalls of Pattaya. You can have a great time but you should look to minimize the chances of becoming a police

statistic

Is it me or is there really a pattern?

Every time an Indian gets robbed,its always 30 000 baht

Pakistani is usually more, in this case 50 000baht

How is it that 2-3 certain groups are the targets and always have rather large sum of money just lying around, yet they are always "shopping" on the beach for the cheapest service providor.

I don't like this attitude.

If it was a farang it would be ahhhhhh poor man and those horrible prostitutes.

Because he is a Pakistani, lets fill the insurance form.

I think you are still living in the UK about 25 years ago.

Please, do adjust to todays world.

I am not going to have a go at Pakistanis or rant about the "accidents" regularly staged by the private hire drivers in England to replace their ageing cabs. Living in northern towns in England prepared me for life in up country Thailand. A sea of brown faces speaking a language I could not then understand. Thais lot friendlier though.

I don't like this attitude.

If it was a farang it would be ahhhhhh poor man and those horrible prostitutes.

Because he is a Pakistani, lets fill the insurance form.

I think you are still living in the UK about 25 years ago.

Please, do adjust to todays world.

I am not going to have a go at Pakistanis or rant about the "accidents" regularly staged by the private hire drivers in England to replace their ageing cabs. Living in northern towns in England prepared me for life in up country Thailand. A sea of brown faces speaking a language I could not then understand. Thais lot friendlier though.

Those were the days,when Calcutta was in India