Polish man accused of auto theft from South Pattaya Bike Rental Shop

webfact

Polish man accused of auto theft from South Pattaya Bike Rental Shop

poland-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Sunday Police were alerted to a suspected case of auto-theft from a Bike Rental Shop in South Pattaya and the suspect was thought to be a foreign national.

Descriptions of the high powered bike, a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300cc, and the foreign man, were given to officers on patrol around Pattaya. The suspect and the suspected stolen bike were stopped at the Central Pattaya Road intersection with Pattaya Second Road and the driver, Mr. Denis Wiestaw aged 43 from Poland, was detained.

The brother of the shop owner, who heard a commotion in the closed shop in Soi Yensabai, Khun Puthorn, saw the alleged theft take place and attempted to give chase on his standard motorbike but he soon lost the higher-powered bike.

CCTV from the shop was examined by Police and they report that the images show Mr. Wiestaw position planks of wood onto the road so he could remove the bike from the forecourt of the shop onto the road. He is then seen to drive off on the bike with Khun Puthorn giving chase.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/155828/polish-man-accused-of-auto-theft-from-south-pattaya-bike-rental-shop/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-11-24

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Genius, the crime of the century.

This Captain Retardo will be enjoying a speedy trip for sure. But not the kind he envisaged as he came up with the sidewalk plank plan.

But lets withhold judgment until he is found guilty in court.

Innocent until proven retarded.

Edited by Manbing
  • Like 2

So do they leave the keys in the ignition on the forecourt, as well as a couple of planks?

Maybe he rented the bike prior to the theft and had a spare key cut

Not so hard to do or plan

But WHY steal a bike that will stand out like an elephants erection whistling.gif

• Like 1

Sorry I am not into nationality bashing, but I cant resist sharing this tasteless joke with you which has been doing the rounds in Germany for a long time:

I am going on a holiday in Poland, my car is already there.

Nonsense of course, please Polish readers don't feel offended.

Looks like his shirt is also in Poland eh?

• Like 2

Sorry I am not into nationality bashing, but I cant resist sharing this tasteless joke with you which has been doing the rounds in Germany for a long time:

Looks like his shirt is also in Poland eh?

A Russian borrowed it! Mods!

Dont these things have keys and locks?

If you know how you can bypass the key thing like on an car. He asked to be caught, half naked and no helmet at that time of the day. Probably pissed. Wonder if he came from the UK import millions, if so hope he gets deported back to his country.

• Like 1

I'm thinking there must be more to this story... but not holding my breath for it to make any sense.

I agree, the story just doesn't match the pictures, like in a pair of shorts and little else this guy sets out to steal a large motorbike from a .................shop ? going equipped with planks of wood and obviously had access to the keys

something's just all wrong in this story

• Like 1

So do they leave the keys in the ignition on the forecourt, as well as a couple of planks?

Maybe he rented the bike prior to the theft and had a spare key cut

Not so hard to do or plan

But WHY steal a bike that will stand out like an elephants erection whistling.gif

Well maybe ....... :D But I suspect a spur of the moment idea in a befuddled mind.

There is another one going around in Germany:

Heute gestohlen, Morgen in Polen translated: today it is stolen tomorrow it's in Poland

• Like 1

It would be interesting to find out what his gameplan was....road trip? Sub rent it out? Fire it and himself off the 7 flyover?.....sell it on a certain internet site where half the bikes are scams anyway?

He could have taken a picture of it if he wanted to sell on the internet