Report on 90 Day Report - Phuket Town

JetsetBkk

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or you could just post a link here

Use IE.... http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Thanks. I will give it a go 14 days before my next 90 day report date. thumbsup.gif

Except, my extension is due before then and I believe they now give you another 90 day date when they process your extension.

It's almost as if they have finally realised that if you go for an extension, you have effectively told them where you are staying, so they should give you a new 90 day report date.

Wonders will never cease.

I wouldn't be so sure.

If you are lucky you can fill in the pages at the website but are you also the getting the confirmation that the reporting was accepted and successful and you have printed the confirmation paper.

So far i\m informed the site is still in a test phase and the immigration database is not updated with the reporting at this stage.

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine went today at 8:30am. It took him 'til 9 to get a number from the volunteers - queues outside the door.

There were 22 people in front of him waiting for 90 day reports.

He was seen at 10:30am and it took 2 minutes, then he was out.

So that's about 4 minutes each - same as when I last went when there were only 4 people in front of me. I must've been lucky.

Do they still want the TM 47 form filled out for the 90 day reporting at Phuket Town Immigration or is it enough with Passport ,TM 6 and last 90 day slip with copies of it all?

Just passport, copies of passport and visa, whats a TM 6?

Do they still want the TM 47 form filled out for the 90 day reporting at Phuket Town Immigration or is it enough with Passport ,TM 6 and last 90 day slip with copies of it all?

Arrival /departure card

Arrival /departure card

Okay, yes you need copies of your passport, entry stamp, TM6 no TM 47 needed! last 90 day slip. Edited by Badrabbit

I'm off to Patong Immigration for 90 day report next Monday. I expect to take no paperwork, I expect to present my passport, and they enter the passport number/name on the Immigration database, print out the form for me to sign. That was how it went down last time and the time before. I'll let you all know how I got on ....

I'm off to Patong Immigration for 90 day report next Monday. I expect to take no paperwork, I expect to present my passport, and they enter the passport number/name on the Immigration database, print out the form for me to sign. That was how it went down last time and the time before. I'll let you all know how I got on ....

Why is it so different in each office? always take copies, they scan the previous 90 day report slip!

Why is it so different in each office? always take copies, they scan the previous 90 day report slip!

Why is it so different from Bangkok?....

(Rhetorical question)

Just for your info a friend of mine went yesterday with the same thinking and was told he had to have a signed copy of his passport and Visa, he also had a TM47 formed already completed and was out in 5 mins after getting the relevant copies being completed..

Last 90 Report at Phuket Immigration they wanted copies of passport info page, current extension of stay permission stamp, and departure card. This was in February.

Just for your info a friend of mine went yesterday with the same thinking and was told he had to have a signed copy of his passport and Visa, he also had a TM47 formed already completed and was out in 5 mins after getting the relevant copies being completed..

THanks for that information, must admit I alwatys have all the papers ready in my bag, but the last 2 visits to Patong and nothing was asked.

Called into Patong Immigration last monday at 10.20. Small office very busy, 4 officers, but only one processing 90 day reports. So 3 officers playing on their phones, one working. Only a passport copy required, face page and current stamp page. Took me about 25 minutes, 4 in front and one who pushed his way in front. No suggestion of any 'fee'. Let's hope the online system is ready next month.

48 day report at Patong!

My GF did my report at Patong last week.

When I later checked to see when I next had to report I noticed the date given was early May, the same date my extension is due. In other words my 90 day report is nexr due 48 days after this one!

Is this something new, perhaps related to the residence registration which i havent yet provided, or just an error?

48 day report at Patong!

When I later checked to see when I next had to report I noticed the date given was early May, the same date my extension is due. In other words my 90 day report is nexr due 48 days after this one!

Is this something new, perhaps related to the residence registration which i havent yet provided, or just an error?

In the past, they kept 90 day reports separate from extension renewals. I think it may have changed now. You may find that when you do your extension, they will also give you a new 90 day report date (one that lasts 90 days). This is what happened to a mate of mine.

I will find out soon if this is the new practice. My current 90 day date is after my extension renewal date, so I'm hoping they will also give me a new 90 day date when I do my extension.

48 day report at Patong!

In the past, they kept 90 day reports separate from extension renewals. I think it may have changed now. You may find that when you do your extension, they will also give you a new 90 day report date (one that lasts 90 days). This is what happened to a mate of mine.

I will find out soon if this is the new practice. My current 90 day date is after my extension renewal date, so I'm hoping they will also give me a new 90 day date when I do my extension.

When I did my one year extension last Dec the officer also put a new 90 day report in my passport.

When I did my one year extension last Dec the officer also put a new 90 day report in my passport.

This might explain why when I did my 90 day report this week, the officer was puzzled that i had 2 report slips stapled into my passport. I had not noticed that they must have issued a 90 day slip when I got my year extension in January 2015. But never took out the old one.

Anyway, looks like online reporting will be available from April 1st, so hopefully only one visit per year to what has turned into a hell-hole in the past few months.

Or is it just an April Fool's joke on all us expats?

Anyway, looks like online reporting will be available from April 1st, so hopefully only one visit per year to what has turned into a hell-hole in the past few months.

Or is it just an April Fool's joke on all us expats?

I wondered why it suddenly turned into a hell hole nut talking around it seems to have something to do with all those who have been flying under the radar now really keen to become legit. There is a visa agent near my place & sometimes it is almost gridlocked outside their office with Russians parking their cars.

• 1 month later...

I can confirm that you do get a new 90-day report slip when you apply for a yearly extension.

I can confirm that you do get a new 90-day report slip when you apply for a yearly extension.

That was my experience as well today in Phuket. Went to apply for my retirement extension and on his own initiative the immigration officer also did a new 90 day report for me. I noticed it when I got my passport back. Earlier in the day I had to register my new address, so maybe that was what triggered the new 90 day report date. Or as others have surmised it could have been the application for retirement extension. Maybe retirement extension and 90 day report are now done at the same time. In any case, it was a pleasant surprise today. I look forward to doing my next 90 day report online. Just need to remember to mark my calendar for 15 days before the new due date.

That was my experience as well today in Phuket. Went to apply for my retirement extension and on his own initiative the immigration officer also did a new 90 day report for me. I noticed it when I got my passport back. Earlier in the day I had to register my new address, so maybe that was what triggered the new 90 day report date. Or as others have surmised it could have been the application for retirement extension. Maybe retirement extension and 90 day report are now done at the same time. In any case, it was a pleasant surprise today. I look forward to doing my next 90 day report online. Just need to remember to mark my calendar for 15 days before the new due date.

It is, basically, 4 fewer trips to Immigration per year! Pretty darn good! smile.png

(I still have to go back this week for my Address Certificate to renew my driving licenses, but that's only once every 5 years).

• 1 month later...

Went yesterday at 12.40pm. Only myself & one girl waiting but when the doors opened several people still managed to push in front of us. However, it then only took about 10 minutes once inside.

The online system appears to be working. I'll be doing it that way in a couple of months.