Members, please put me out of my misery.............

Costas2008

You know the deal....thumbsup.gif

Actually she's quite sexy. Bit like a Greek Lois Lane.

New offer...........

18 bottles of good beer......not the cheap stuff and 4 packets of crisps or chips any flavour you fancy.

But, PLEASE NOT the Avatar..................

• Like 1

I have parked my vote with Costas, Who will join me? He's the only poster left with a shred of dignity. Kept his hands clean while the other posters have transformed into teenage girls. And not pretty ones either.

I agree, one nominee in particular has some campaign members who are just Tuy. (if you don't know what it means just make the sound when looking at a Thai and either duck or be prepared to Run away wink.png) and the Nominee seems to condone their actions. whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 2

My dear Costas ... I would have simply 'liked' your OP, but sadly, no Ammo left.

Even though, it's a little naughty campaigning for votes in this style ... I do have to admire the Spirit in which you play the game.

If you were an Englishman, or from the colonies ... you would have excelled in the spirit of Cricket.

This thread did make me smile ... you have overtaken me by 4 votes ... and I'm still smiling.

Nice to see the spirit of the POTY still has vestiges of life.

Costas, happy to buy you a beer when we finally meet.

• Like 2

My dear Costas ... I would have simply 'liked' your OP, but sadly, no Ammo left.

Even though, it's a little naughty campaigning for votes in this style ... I do have to admire the Spirit in which you play the game.

If you were an Englishman, or from the colonies ... you would have excelled in the spirit of Cricket.

This thread did make me smile ... you have overtaken me by 4 votes ... and I'm still smiling.

It's not about winning or loosing, it's how you play the game right?

I think.

Maybe.

Then again, maybe not.

I'll just shutup now.whistling.gif

• Like 1

It's not about winning or loosing, it's how you play the game right?

I think.

Maybe.

Then again, maybe not.

I'll just shutup now.whistling.gif

Nah, don't shut-up.

If the old man was still around, he would have given me a clip round the ears by probably page 3 on the POTY thread.

• Like 1

You've read the COPY.

Now see the ORIGINAL.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/786724-pattaya-people-please-put-me-over-the-top-as-thaivisa-poster-of-the-year-2014/

Costas, I am waiting here for you with your FREE TOASTER and big old bucket of oily Greek taramasalata.wub.png

You should run hard until near the end, but may I humbly ask you to move your Greek chorus of supporters over to me IF the time comes when defeat is certain?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

This is the year where dignity takes a permanent vacation! Embrace the freedom!

55555 Embrace freedom but keep enduring TV strict Moderation ;)
Sure but I don't think abandoning all dignity is against the rules.

Yet.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

David you still got 20 years to go until you are at Costas age though you stil got another few attempts- let our old friend win.

otherwise he will go milking all day long on don't contribute anymore to the temple of wisdom

David has already won.facepalm.gif

He is Thaivisa Poster of the Year Winner 2013!

In other words, RIGHT NOW, he is the CURRENT title holder.

Edited by Jingthing

I reckon Costas will win, a massive surge on the last day

I wouldn't rule it out.

Thanks Sir Costas for lampooning my post.

I don't remember anyone doing that to a post of mine before like that ... and I consider it a rare treat.

Costas ... the member with the Mostas ...

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1