Luxury cars in Suvarnabhumi disabled parking spaces (photos)

webfact

Just a bunch of luxury cars in Suvarnabhumi disabled parking spaces (PHOTOS)
By Coconuts Bangkok

cars.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The official traffic police Facebook page shared a photo of expensive cars parked in disabled parking spaces at Suvarnabhumi Airport, which the page suggested were parked by drivers with “disabled brains”.

The cars range from a Lamborghini, BMW, to a Mercedes. Staff at the airport left a really polite little note on the windshield of each car, but it will probably not change the drivers’ selfish behavior.

"This space is for drivers with disability. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/09/just-bunch-luxury-cars-suvarnabhumi-disabled-parking-spaces-photos

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-09

• Like 2

In the UK we have both 'Disabled' and 'Parent+Child' parking spots.... I find it hard to believe that there are so many disabled people around in my town in the UK.

I believe big companies are obligated to provide disabled facilities, toilets, ramps, parking and the like. Nothing to do with how many disabled people may be registered in their area.

My local Tesco has disabled and child parking places hear the main entrance but they are always occupied, and not with expensive cars. sad.png

As someone said lack of enforcement is the problem. Was watching a program about parking in the UK and the fines are in the 100UKP region w00t.gif

Seems to work pretty well thumbsup.gif

If they don't enforce the laws (if there are even any against it) nothing will stop it from happening again and again. We all see it every day but the police seems to miss it.

That's what we keep telling you Bob but you still don't want Yingluck impeached or any of PT brought to justice for ripping off the country.

So your assumption is that the only ones that own expensive cars are Yingluck supporters or PT, I think a better conclusion would be it was the rich elites on the other side that started the current mess and now have control, so more than likely nothing will change.

25,000 baht (£500) removal fee, car removed to somewhere a long way away, like 100 kms at least, another 25,000 baht to reclaim the car which you can't do unless you take your driving licence, insurance, registration documents and any other associated paperwork, and if you forget any of it, whoops, a return trip all over again. Forget clamping with these idiots - make it as inconvenient as possible.

This is pretty much what happens in the UK. Try illegal parking in London or Brighton ...

Car craned away, huge recovery fees, high daily storage charges, forget a document and another day to pay for, and often the car is then inspected for defects by the police before it is returned. If any are found, the driver is fined for driving an unroadworthy car and made to pay for the repairs before it is released ...

Simpler solution - a member of Joe Public pops all four tyres with a small screwdriver, and then drags the blade of said small screwdriver all over the bodywork, maybe 'writing 'I am a selfish idiot' in deep unsprayable scratches or spraying the same words all over the car ...

They deserve nothing less ...

• Like 1