Michigan man accused of sexual assault in Wyoming dies

Lite Beer

Michigan man accused of sexual assault in Wyoming dies

GLEN ARBOR, Michigan (AP) — A lawyer says a 94-year-old Michigan man accused of sexually assaulting children decades ago in Wyoming has died.

Anders Gillis told The Associated Press that William Bricker died Friday at his home in Glen Arbor, northwest of Traverse City, where he was in extremely poor health and under hospice care.

Bricker died a day after a doctor tried to determine if he was mentally competent to understand that Wyoming was trying to extradite him. He was charged in that state with sexually assaulting children at a Teton County, Wyoming, camp in 1962, 1968 and 1985.

Gillis says Bricker denied the charges when he was healthy enough to communicate with his lawyers. Bricker also was a teacher in Winnetka, Illinois.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-01-11

Where are the authorities to bring charges against Bill Cosby?...who has scores of women charge him with drugging them and having sexual relations while unable to resist....

He is protected by his celebrity status...

Money and fame has its perks...

Or he was innocent. I hate it when people can make accusations from an alleged occurrence 30 or 50 years ago when the accused can't raise a defense. Most crimes have a statute of limitations but I think this one starts when the accusation is first made.

I hate child molesters, but geeez....

His untimely death didn't vindicate Jimmy Savile either.

Luckily for his victims, Rolf Harris didn't outlive them.