Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Right Singher 2 bets if ya fancy them : 1,000 baht ses we qualify from the group stages

1,000 baht ses we finish at least 11 places higher than your mob

E.G we finish 4th and you finish 14th = 10. therefore all sq

we finish 6th and you finish 14th = 8. you win

we finish 3rd and you finish 17th = 14. i win.

Well Singher :(

Edited by alfieconn

Right Singher 2 bets if ya fancy them : 1,000 baht ses we qualify from the group stages

I kind of like the "we finish 3rd and you finish 17th" scenario.

Singher's on the missing list, at least from this thread ;) .

Singher's on the missing list, at least from this thread ;) .

and he was taking a big interest in our thread. I think he has a soft spot for us and our flamboyant football. :D

Just read this morning that Seville have told us they want 25m for Luis Fabiano. 29 years old and one year left on his contract.

Guess this one won't be happening then. :whistling:

The deal will happen for around half that figure. Question is whether anyone will buy Keane....

I thought Wigan deserved to win by atleast two.

God we were aweful. Just to single out a couple of players...Cudicini who i said last week is totally suspect and should have saved the goal and Assou Ekoto who is basically crap. He's a very average premier league player so lord alone knows how he's going to cope in the CL.

Absolute <deleted> and hopefully a big wake up call. Might even do us some good.

I kinda closed my eyes during this match, no modric? Is he hurt or on the move?

Just to clear this up James both Modric and Bale are on long term contracts. ;)

Which ofcourse are water tight until they decide they want to move, because they have been tapped up. Their agent then advises them to refuse to play forcing us to sell them or face divisions in the dressing room. :)

Which ofcourse are water tight until they decide they want to move, because they have been tapped up. Their agent then advises them to refuse to play forcing us to sell them or face divisions in the dressing room. :)

Can you speak in English please carmine .....not scouse! :D

I think when playing teams who are going to park the bus, we can afford to play a 3-5-2 bit like we did in the 2nd half.

Harry mentioned we missed Modric and my first thought was "thats a load of b*llocks" i then checked who played in the defeats against Wolves and Stoke last season and to my surprise Modric did'nt play in either game, perhaps a coincidence who knows !

According to the Italian press we have already signed Muntari but i wouldn't hold your breath.

Edited by alfieconn

No need to worry Carmine, Prime Candidate Number for doing things like that actually manages your Club so fear not, unless he gets Sacked by Levy of course & goes somewhere else...;)

No need to worry Carmine, Prime Candidate Number for doing things like that actually manages your Club so fear not, unless he gets Sacked by Levy of course & goes somewhere else...;)

Point taken MSingh ;)

Tough draw for us but i don't think anyone was expecting anything else. I think we can go through. No ones going to like coming the White Hart Lane. Inter ofcourse have an exceptional side but i think we will hold our own in the group.

Whilst it's fantastic to be playing in the CL i hope the focus remains firmly on staying in the top four which is well within our grasp.

Oh make no mistake Carmine, you WILL go through..

You have an excellent Squad with excellent aPlayers in it all trhe way through..

& don't worry about Inter either that much, this is not the Inter Milan of Jose Mourinho, this is the Inter Milan under a pox of a Manager that would have had a few Months at the Club by the time you play them to disorganise them..

You'll be fine & i might even put a couple of quid on you winning your Group...

Don't think you'll make the Top 4 again though..

PS : My hatred is maybe decreasing as my love for all things Football grows now that we have a new Season underway..:D

Edit : Until the build up of 3 Saturday's time of course..;)

Edited by MSingh

Tough draw for us but i don't think anyone was expecting anything else. I think we can go through. No ones going to like coming the White Hart Lane. Inter ofcourse have an exceptional side but i think we will hold our own in the group.

Whilst it's fantastic to be playing in the CL i hope the focus remains firmly on staying in the top four which is well within our grasp.

Oh make no mistake Carmine, you WILL go through..

You have an excellent Squad with excellent aPlayers in it all trhe way through..

& don't worry about Inter either that much, this is not the Inter Milan of Jose Mourinho, this is the Inter Milan under a pox of a Manager that would have had a few Months at the Club by the time you play them to disorganise them..

You'll be fine & i might even put a couple of quid on you winning your Group...

Don't think you'll make the Top 4 again though..

PS : My hatred is maybe decreasing as my love for all things Football grows now that we have a new Season underway..:D

Edit : Until the build up of 3 Saturday's time of course..;)

Our little fixture is very much on my radar too. No doubt it will be the usual "lively" fixture, and atleast your supporters do their bit for the atmosphere. As usual, i hope our players take their own lunch boxes with them. ;)

Picked up a minor injury on Wednesday night. Should be fit for West Brom away next weekend.

You will need him back as soon as by the looks of things,Baggies played well against Liverpool yesterday and will be a tough game for anyone going there....The Italian is doing a good job there and the players are no superstars.

Picked up a minor injury on Wednesday night. Should be fit for West Brom away next weekend.

You will need him back as soon as by the looks of things,Baggies played well against Liverpool yesterday and will be a tough game for anyone going there....The Italian is doing a good job there and the players are no superstars.

Talking about superstars.....what's Levy up to today I wonder......stay tuned I guess....will we won't we?

I do agree there will be precious few easy games this year mind you we do face the Hammers soon!

Talking about superstars.....what's Levy up to today I wonder......stay tuned I guess....will we won't we?

I do agree there will be precious few easy games this year mind you we do face the Hammers soon!

I see Fabiano didn't play last night ;) ;) and neither did Kanoute ;) ;)

I'd be happy with Gallas and Fabiano as good dealings in the transfer market...both CL quality players, and it does seem like the Fabiano deal is going through.

One more would be a bonus, but maybe Diarra a little too much to ask for.

Fabiano has signed a new contract with Seville. Here we go again....:(

No wonder Harry was pissed off at the weekend....Levy has fuc_ked it up yet again.

Yes, yes he was wasn't he ??

Bad News from his Brief do we think or his Missus bought him a Mirror for his Birthday ?? :D

http://www.101greatg...isplay/6725636/

You know what old 'Arry's response would be..so fark off singhy we still got plan B

'A bit of wheeler dealing by Redknapp on the Final day' ....Wednesday 1st Sept.....the Sun.

Guaranteed.

:D

Fabiano has signed a new contract with Seville. Here we go again....:(

No wonder Harry was pissed off at the weekend....Levy has fuc_ked it up yet again.

Yes, yes he was wasn't he ??

Bad News from his Brief do we think or his Missus bought him a Mirror for his Birthday ?? :D

http://www.101greatg...isplay/6725636/

You know what old 'Arry's response would be..so fark off singhy we still got plan B

'A bit of wheeler dealing by Redknapp on the Final day' ....Wednesday 1st Sept.....the Sun.

Guaranteed.

:D

Yeah good luck to him..

Here's another Vid of him wathicng that Wigan Game..:D

Bwahahahahaahahahahahahaha