Tottenham Thread

chonabot

The Tottenham transfer rumourmill really is part of football folklore isn't it. :(:ermm::lol:

It's a shame really, one decent striker could have made all the difference,anyway i'm off to the gym to work off some aggresion, a punchbag with pics of Arri and Levy pinned on it should do the trick :annoyed: .

The Tottenham transfer rumourmill really is part of football folklore isn't it. :(:ermm::lol:

It's a shame really, one decent striker could have made all the difference,anyway i'm off to the gym to work off some aggresion, a punchbag with pics of Arri and Levy pinned on it should do the trick :annoyed: .

I kinda get the feeling 'Arrys head has been used before as a punchbag or a football....

I watched this last night & i'm not wonding you up, you can take minimum of 4 Points off this lot in your Group i'm telling you..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8955205.stm

They looked so " Benitez " it was scary & are NOT the same Team that won Serie A & teh CL last Year & will win neither this Year..

Oh yeah, & one swallow doesn't make a Summer for sure, they lost 0-2 to Athletico Madrid on Friday night too in the Super Cup...;)

Aiming to be Arsenal's cast-offs? First Gallas now this... :lol:

Tottenham make sensational swoop for Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor - report

31 Aug 2010 01:45:00

Tottenham Hotspur have reportedly made a surprise move to take Manchester City wantaway Emmanuel Adebayor to White Hart Lane.

The former Arsenal forward's future has been the subject of much speculation since the beginning of the new Premier League season, as he has been handed only two starts in City's last five games in all competitions.

For his part, the 26-year-old recently admitted that he could walk away from Eastlands if regular first-team football is not available at his current club. And the signing of Mario Balotelli from Inter is also thought to have produced an adverse reaction, with the tall hitman believed to be fearing his status in the pecking order.

Now The Mirror claims that Spurs have now held talks with City over a loan move for the ex-Monaco player, with the north London club willing to pay close to half of the striker's astronomic £170,000-a-week wages.

Adebayor scored 14 times in 28 appearances for City last term.

There's no way City will loan/sell him to us.

Waiting....fuc_k it's been a long long summer....even if we buy no one today It'll be a relief to have it over....next summer I'm banning all forms of media until Sept.

No probs in January of course its the drinking season.....:D

Ok we signed a reserve keeper on loan......and Harry's got no plans to sign anyone else......yeah ok mate.

I hope he's taking the piss.

told you lot before, the only transfer you will see shortly ,

is redknapp from a-wing to b -wing in the scrubs:D

Hallo, I just saw the following news:

Spurs hopeful of late deal for Rafael van der Vaart

Tottenham Hotspur are hopeful they have beaten the transfer deadline to sign Real Madrid midfielder Rafael van der Vaart in a surprise transfer.

Rafael van der Vaart has failed to command a regular place since joining Real

Harry Redknapp has confirmed that he was alerted to Van der Vaart's potential availability at around 1600 BST by his chairman Daniel Levy and hopes to have registered the required documents with the Premier League in time to complete the deal.

It is reported that the Premier League will take a decision on whether the deal was processed in time on Wednesday.

Van der Vaart, 27, played in Netherlands' defeat to Spain in the World Cup final but has been unable to secure a senior role in the Real side since joining the club from Hamburg in the summer of 2008.

"It's still dragging on," Redknapp told Sky Sports News. "We have been trying to do something. We are just waiting for some clearance.

"I think he was going to Bayern Munich yesterday for £18 million. He is available now for about £8 million and we thought for that amount of money he is a top player.

"I'm hopeful, it could happen, honestly I wouldn't like to say one way or the other. It was a last-minute job. It's round about £8 million."

If you really can sign him, congratulations. The "Little Angel" as he was called during his time in Hamburg is an excellent player.

Still no confirmation on the Van Der Vaart transfer. Very good player but one that we don't need. The goalkeeper Pletikosa i think is a very good deal and hopefully now we won't have to rely on the woeful Cudicini.

Big, big mistake not to sign a striker. Our current crop just need too many chances, and thats at premier league level. :whistling:

Still no confirmation on the Van Der Vaart transfer. Very good player but one that we don't need. The goalkeeper Pletikosa i think is a very good deal and hopefully now we won't have to rely on the woeful Cudicini.

Big, big mistake not to sign a striker. Our current crop just need too many chances, and thats at premier league level. :whistling:

If it goes through it looks like another little gem Arri has pulled out of the bag, Parker or Van Der Vaart i know who i would rather have :o and there's probaly a few other clubs who would have fancied him at that price too but in H we trust.

If it goes through it looks like another little gem Arri has pulled out of the bag, Parker or Van Der Vaart i know who i would rather have :o and there's probaly a few other clubs who would have fancied him at that price too but in H we trust.

Do you know when we are likely to get the confirmation? If it does, he will have rather a lot of midfield options won't he. :whistling:

Vand Der Vaart i'd guess as you couldn't afford Parker quite clearly, who was your number 1 target...;)

Vand Der Vaart i'd guess as you couldn't afford Parker quite clearly, who was your number 1 target...;)

Thats right mate, you got it....:lol:

Thats right mate, you got it....:lol:

As the great Milli Vanilli once sang, Girl you know it's true....:D

Edit : Unless of course you're insinuating your Manager is a liar ??

Edited by MSingh

So spurs have got kranjcar modric and van der vart,for the about the same cost of milner to city :D

Funilly enough nev that crossed my mind too this morning, although VDV still isn't confirmed. Should be competition with these three and huddlestone, Bale, Palcios, Sandro and Jenas. I do hope 'Arry is happy with his midfield options because i'm sure theres a few coaches that would like that lot available to them. :whistling:

So spurs have got kranjcar modric and van der vart,for the about the same cost of milner to city :D

Funilly enough nev that crossed my mind too this morning, although VDV still isn't confirmed. Should be competition with these three and huddlestone, Bale, Palcios, Sandro and Jenas. I do hope 'Arry is happy with his midfield options because i'm sure theres a few coaches that would like that lot available to them. :whistling:

You can off load bale and kranjcar to us in january seeing you are our feeder club :D;)

He's not a Coach, nor a Wheeler dealer, he's a liar & a Football Manager...

You crack me up Singhy you really do. :D

You can off load bale and kranjcar to us in january seeing you are our feeder club :D;)

Do one nev...:D

Actually, you Man Yoo fans might like to know that we got Van Der Vaart (hopefully) Modric, Krancjar, Sandro and Gallas for about the same as you lot paid us for Berbatoss :lol: Shall we discuss you 18.6 you paid us for Carrick? :lol: :lol:

Do you know when we are likely to get the confirmation? If it does, he will have rather a lot of midfield options won't he. :whistling:

Gawd knows! But thinking back to last weekend with Modric not playing look at the result carmine.....if this signing prevents that from happening again its a great bit of business. And for £8m a steal in any language....

You crack me up Singhy you really do. :D

Again i apologise for going on about it all, i will change all my morals etc & will just have to accept that lying & being bent is part & parcel of life, i should have learned it long ago being here but i always tried to live my lif ethe right way & not lose my morals etc & never lie..

It seems i am wrong & that lying, constantt lying & being bent is actually acceptable in the modern word, the press & amongst Football Fans as it gets results, sells papers etc etc..

I'm wrong in all this & the bad Guy, not Arry..

:whistling:

Again i apologise for going on about it all, i will change all my morals etc & will just have to accept that lying & being bent is part & parcel of life, i should have learned it long ago being here but i always tried to live my lif ethe right way & not lose my morals etc & never lie..

It seems i am wrong & that lying, constantt lying & being bent is actually acceptable in the modern word, the press & amongst Football Fans as it gets results, sells papers etc etc..

I'm wrong in all this & the bad Guy, not Arry..

:whistling:

No problem with you slating our as yet unconvicted wheeler dealer but please refrain from using profanity on this thread. Thanks.