Anyone else have trouble scrolling there Thaivisa.com emails on tab?

sikishrory

Not a major problem in my life or anything but bloody annoying.

I get the daily thaivisa.com news/forum headlines in my email everyday as a lot of others would. It is quite a good source of news and gives me something to look at in the mornings.

For some reason I am unable to scroll down to read the whole email. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't.

It just annoys me.

I'm using a late model samsung tab with android and opening my emails through hotmail in chrome browser. I don't use the hotmail app as it doesn't seem to sync up very well with the actual web based email and can get confusing.

Im young and quite good with computers and stuff but I don't understand this.

Anyone else experiencing it or found a solution?

Tried to post this in a more relavant forum but my internet is terrible and it wouldn't post.

On pc it is fine for me. On phone it is also fine but for some reason on tab it just doesn't work. I have to enlarge the page by zooming in and then keep pressing the down scroll button in the corner rather than just flick through as you do with most things.

I tried with a couple of other browsers and same thing. There is some kind of compatability issue with samsung and flash and I think hotmail.com scrolling relates to that.

Just annoying that's all. Not a huge issue

I think it's a hardware problem. I experience the same on my Nexus 7 tablet (made by Asus). Breathing on the the fingertip, increasing the skin temperature for a short moment, sometimes helps. No problem though with the Nexus 4 phone (made by LG)

Why on the iPad are we still getting duplicated posts to forums?

Some of the duplicates are due to a 'load more topics' refresh that automatically occurs when scrolling. The problem occurs because the topic list you're viewing isn't completely refreshed to show new topic additions added in the Forum since you scrolled down, so the old list is kept and the new list is loaded but the new list is now bumped down a few entries.

If you see three repeated topics (27, 28, 29, 27, 28, 29), that usually means three new topics had been added bumping the list down three topic entries worth.

// The duplicates I don't understand are the random one or three topics that get repeated every 10 topics or so. Drives me nuts.