Bandido chief stranded in Thailand after Australian govt refuses to renew visa

webfact

Bigoted view by someone that has no idea what they are talking about, you know nothing other than what you have read in the press.

So you are denying they are a criminal organisation? You really don't want me to list their track record do you? I guess it wouldn't matter, just because you had a beer with a couple makes them all great guys in your book.

TRY AND KEEP UP WITH MY POSTS its tough I know but you can do it

As I have said there is no doubt out of the over 3000 members of the Bandido's as well as other MC clubs there is a tiny % of members that may be involved in criminal activities but to label every single member as a criminal is tarring all with the same brush, its a bigoted approach just as if I called all Aussies Criminals because a small percentage of the population commits crimes.

The Bandidos Motorcycle Club, also known as the Bandido Nation, is a "one-percenter" motorcycle club[1][2][3] and organized crime syndicate with a worldwide membership. The club was formed in 1966 by Don Chambers in Texas. Its motto is "We are the people our parents warned us about." It is estimated to have 2,400 members in 210 chapters, located in 22 countries. The club considers itself to be an outlaw motorcycle club. The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have named the Bandidos an "outlaw motorcycle gang* Source

Of this club several sources have claimed Mr. Roach to be a chief, or Sergeant at Arms.

If a country was to have some indication of potential criminal behaviour from a visa applicant. What more could they need to consider a person a risk for criminal activity. It doesn't matter if he has never committed a crime. He is embedded with a well known criminal syndicate and clearly is a high ranking member.

I know governments are no longer allowed to use common sense, but to allow this guy in would say to the world there is no standard here at all.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The man is alleged to have had involvement in a range of criminal activities, including drug offences, through his alleged association with an outlaw motorcycle gang in Victoria," the spokesman said."

So nothing proven then?

Ah well, I'm sure his wife and 2 kids understand this move. Who needs their dad, eh?

Shame Abbott had an Australian mother or else we could have sent him back to England, though I might not want to inflict that on the English. As an Australian I find this all wrong. Roach has character issues clearly but the State and Federal Governments should put up or shut up and nick, convict and deport rather than subvert the Law in this fashion.

No subversion of the law - just applying the rules of residency.

Politicians are not qualified to make judgements on other people's character. After all which Australian Politician would pass that test? One set of morally dubious characters passing judgement on others is a subversion of the legal process.

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

Before Australia became the penal colony, criminals were shipped to the USA; in chains and white collar criminals ... a strange brew indeed ...

"The man is alleged to have had involvement in a range of criminal activities, including drug offences, through his alleged association with an outlaw motorcycle gang in Victoria," the spokesman said."

So nothing proven then?

Ah well, I'm sure his wife and 2 kids understand this move. Who needs their dad, eh?

Shame Abbott had an Australian mother or else we could have sent him back to England, though I might not want to inflict that on the English. As an Australian I find this all wrong. Roach has character issues clearly but the State and Federal Governments should put up or shut up and nick, convict and deport rather than subvert the Law in this fashion.

Politicians are not qualified to make judgements on other people's character. After all which Australian Politician would pass that test? One set of morally dubious characters passing judgement on others is a subversion of the legal process.

Who is supposed to make a judgement then? Perhaps have the Australian taxpayer vote on his suitability? To compare an Australian politician with a high ranking Bandido is ludicrous. There are always going to be the odd rotten apple, but as far as criminal activity goes Aussie politicians would have to be among the cleanest in the world. Unlike Thailand where the media is too frightened to expose corruption, the Aussie media is on it like a pitbull on a poodle.

Edited by giddyup

Banditos is a 1% club, you would not be a member without being ready willing and able to kill for them. ...and not be recruited if you were not already a thug.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

since you found such amusment in my post please point out what is inaccurate ? Are they not a 1%er gang, do you know what that means? Do you really think they would accept nonviolent people to their gang? Do you think members can refuse to follow orders from officers? Obviously you are a biker fanboy..... pathetic.

The 1% er patch from a Biker standpoint is meant to show commitment to the Biker Brotherhood and lifestyle meaning riding your Bike every day come rain or shine, riding thousands of kilometers a year with your brothers and living the lifestyle not just as a weekender wannabe or as you call it Biker fanboy.

Now on your point about violence and since I wear the 1% patch lets go for a coffee and you can meet me, insult me call me a Biker fanboy and pathetic and any other way you want to insult me and then we can see in real life if your post is true and if I am a violent member smile.png

You up for it ?

Wow first time I have been threatened on TVF.... made my day thug.

Banditos is a 1% club, you would not be a member without being ready willing and able to kill for them. ...and not be recruited if you were not already a thug.

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

since you found such amusment in my post please point out what is inaccurate ? Are they not a 1%er gang, do you know what that means? Do you really think they would accept nonviolent people to their gang? Do you think members can refuse to follow orders from officers? Obviously you are a biker fanboy..... pathetic.

The 1% er patch from a Biker standpoint is meant to show commitment to the Biker Brotherhood and lifestyle meaning riding your Bike every day come rain or shine, riding thousands of kilometers a year with your brothers and living the lifestyle not just as a weekender wannabe or as you call it Biker fanboy.

Now on your point about violence and since I wear the 1% patch (not the MC in question) lets go for a coffee and you can meet me, insult me call me a Biker fanboy and pathetic and any other way you want to insult me and then we can see in real life if your post is true and you can find out for real if members of 1% Clubs are violent smile.png

You up for it ?

Hahahahahaha....da BIG man.

Back to England or become a expat in Thailand.

Be interesting to see how his income flow stands up when he's not around to enforce it. If the "Bandido" mentioned in the story is the same "Bandido" biker gang that was just involved in a shoot-out in Texas, loyalty may be only skin deep. On the other hand, these guys seem to be organized internationally, and you look at Sheldon Adelson getting the Triads to honor agreements, and there's something going on there like honor. From the little I can see his tattoos don't look like jailhouse work. Well, we'll most likely never hear anything more about this case.

Stupid question, perhaps, but does a UK citizen need a visa to enter Oz?

Yes

You can thank Maggie Thatcher for that. Australia and UK had pretty flexible immigration requirements until she changed the UKs end. She was aiming at 'coloured' Commonwealth countries but couldn't make an exception. So we toughened up rules for UK citizens.

This is terrible, he doesn't even have a shirt on his back and he clearly has some horrible skin condition. Perhaps there will be a ground swell of compassion for this gentleman.

not likely! that sin problem is tatto's and austrailia has the same authority as Thailand and any other country, ban the undesirables!

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

Before Australia became the penal colony, criminals were shipped to the USA; in chains and white collar criminals ... a strange brew indeed ...

Think you need to check your facts about criminals being shipped to USA as were the convicts to australia - don't believe that is in fact correct.

What about his Wife and family. Think their could be a human rights case looming. They need to allow him access to his family , not residency but access

Is this guy his brother? They really look a lot alike.

I wouldn't mind if they deported Barnaby along with Johnny Depps dogs. They can also send back another Englishman - Tony Abbott. Same reason, on character grounds.

Good idea then they could all hang together out with sharky, another fine upstanding Australian (but really a K1W1, K een I nterest W ithout I ntelligence

Who is supposed to make a judgement then? Perhaps have the Australian taxpayer vote on his suitability? To compare an Australian politician with a high ranking Bandido is ludicrous. There are always going to be the odd rotten apple, but as far as criminal activity goes Aussie politicians would have to be among the cleanest in the world. Unlike Thailand where the media is too frightened to expose corruption, the Aussie media is on it like a pitbull on a poodle.

Arrest him, try him and deport him. Australian politicians clean and not morally dubious. w00t.gif

Wow first time I have been threatened on TVF.... made my day thug.

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

Now on your point about violence and since I wear the 1% patch lets go for a coffee and you can meet me, insult me call me a Biker fanboy and pathetic and any other way you want to insult me and then we can see in real life if your post is true and if I am a violent member smile.png

You up for it ?

Haha it was a simple invitation for Coffee where you would have the chance to insult me to my face and see if your accusation that to be a member of a 1% Club you have to be violent is true or just hot air but of course your not man enough (which I knew already) and instead continue to throw insults from the safety of behind your keyboard LOL

Anyone that actually knows me would tell you that i am one of the nicest guys around not a criminal not into drugs, have an awesome family am a successful retiree from a legitimate business and retired at 42 and do a lot of good work with charities abut they would also tell you I love to ride my bike , drink beer party adn have a good time and as long as you show me respect just as I would do you then there would not be a problem or would never be a problem.

Now that is not what people like you want to hear you just listen to the press and follow what you are fed by the goverments and judge everyone based on their appearance.

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

Now on your point about violence and since I wear the 1% patch (not the MC in question) lets go for a coffee and you can meet me, insult me call me a Biker fanboy and pathetic and any other way you want to insult me and then we can see in real life if your post is true and you can find out for real if members of 1% Clubs are violent smile.png

You up for it ?

biker brotherhood? what does that mean? I ride a motorcycle and i do not consider any other motorcycle rider my "brother" what does riding a bike have to do with calling a stranger "brother" my only brothers were the combat vets that I served and lived with and suffered with, not some grubby person who happens to ride a bike!

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

You up for it ?

biker brotherhood? what does that mean? I ride a motorcycle and i do not consider any other motorcycle rider my "brother" what does riding a bike have to do with calling a stranger "brother" my only brothers were the combat vets that I served and lived with and suffered with, not some grubby person who happens to ride a bike!

Well if you have to ask then you would not understand

This is a Matter for Australia.

I personally am delighted that the Aus government is seeking to exclude undesirables .

Best they now concentrate on the Jihad mob.

Maybe the bikers could be employed to clean up the mossie pits ?

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

You up for it ?

From wikipedia.

"Some outlaw motorcycle clubs can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is said to refer to a comment by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying the last one percent were outlaws.".....

Maybe you and your brotherhood should have a 99% patch on your vest instead.............

Edited by Don Mega

This is terrible, he doesn't even have a shirt on his back and he clearly has some horrible skin condition. Perhaps there will be a ground swell of compassion for this gentleman.

More terrible is that Oz has stopped accepting English criminals. What are we supposed to do with them?

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

You up for it ?

From wikipedia.

"Some outlaw motorcycle clubs can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is said to refer to a comment by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying the last one percent were outlaws.".....

Maybe you should have a 99% patch on your vest instead.............

Yep maybe you are right but unfortunately I do not qualify for that patch wink.png

Think you need to check your facts about criminals being shipped to USA as were the convicts to australia - don't believe that is in fact correct.

From the 1600s until the Americans Revolution the British transported convicts there. Australia was settled after this to provide a new penal colony.

This is a Matter for Australia.

I personally am delighted that the Aus government is seeking to exclude undesirables .

Best they now concentrate on the Jihad mob.

Maybe the bikers could be employed to clean up the mossie pits ?

Haha, unfortunately the criminal biker gangs in Oz are now mostly "of middle eastern appearance", at least in Sydney. There's one 'MC' gang that doesn't even have a requirement that members own a bike - 'Notorious' I think they call themselves, all or mostly Lebanese.

Australians whining about British crims in their country; Irony knows no boundaries!

But look on the bright side - when he eventually gets back to England where he belongs, the whites will be slightly less in the minority.

And the average IQ of both countries will have increased.

What about his Wife and family. Think their could be a human rights case looming. They need to allow him access to his family , not residency but access

Is this guy his brother? They really look a lot alike.

I wouldn't mind if they deported Barnaby along with Johnny Depps dogs. They can also send back another Englishman - Tony Abbott. Same reason, on character grounds.

Good idea then they could all hang together out with sharky, another fine upstanding Australian (but really a K1W1, K een I nterest W ithout I ntelligence

Sharky is a KIWI Steve :)

All the bleeding hearts will be out in force pleading for this upstanding arse - hole to be allowed back into Oz.

Good move - should be applied more often.

Why,what's he done?Do you know something we don't know.Please share with us,i left my crystal ball in Oz.

Like an old pet he needs putting down...........Im sure he is just the sort of high end tourist Thailand wants although hed probably fit in with all the hi so who do their dirty work with this sort YES u read correctly "this sort".........dont tell me they give to kiddies charities inbetween the beatings extortion drugs murder etc

Australian government is there to take care of and protect Australian citizens, period. Or "full stop" as you would say. Wish Thailand would do the same with all the riff raff that come here. I'd like to live in Australia, but last time I checked they only had "investment retirement visas" no general retirement visas. that would require me to invest 100's of thousands of dollars, have income around $64,000/year, which is more than I have. Maybe I can take his place?