International observers urged to monitor students' case

Lite Beer

those "international observers" are in fact just agents of American left-liberal mafia which uses an idea of democracy to manipulate and blackmail independent governments. all American NGOs should be banned in Thailand and all their members should be deported as soon as possible.

let's ask who is financing these notorious "New Democracy Movement", "National Human Rights Commission"? Where does the money come from?

Field Marshal Thanom Kittikachorn was the best manager of this country for decades. Like Phibun 30 years earlier. I hope this time government will be more clever in controlling media and in isolation agents of influence of foreign forces who are eager to topple the government and to restore American marionette as a PM.

Yes...let's ask that!

Who "sponsors them?

And when you -or anybody else- finds an answer to that and bring forth evidence...please come and present them!

Until that day, you are nothing but a conspiracy-theorist, borderline- fascist troll!

Other Country don't care about this student, they just make little condemnation because it's a Thailand internal affair

In other country this new passed discreetly in major newspaper

False!

Oh how false and uninformed!

...but not surprising, not a little bit!

I'm not see condemnation, resolution and sanction from UNSC I don't see US NAVY and Marines ready to launch an assault to freed this peoples, I'm not hear country downgrade relation with Thailand about this issue . World community don't care about this dear red lover....

You are so unbelievably ignorant, it hurts.

How much more "downgrading" do you need, before you smell the coffee?

oh yeah, ad hominem is the best tactics for one who quickly ran out of arguments...

oh yeah, ad hominem is the best tactics for one who quickly ran out of arguments...

Okay, let me be more specific: across the board damnation by Human Rights organisations, serious critizism from the EU and USA, tier 3 (the lowest possible) on Human Rights- issues overall, stark criticism from the UN....

Again: how much more do you (and Mr. Than) need, sporty?

Okay, let me be more specific: across the board damnation by Human Rights organisations, serious critizism from the EU and USA, tier 3 (the lowest possible) on Human Rights- issues overall, stark criticism from the UN....

Again: how much more do you (and Mr. Than) need, sporty?

all organizations, mentioned you, are managed from one center - Washington DC. there "criticism" means nothing because of the obvious goal - to manipulate independent governments - one thing US is very good at.

US governemet is the one who never stays within it's geographical borders. that's why all there "opinions" about any foreign countries are discredited.