Any bus Suvarnabhumi airport to Chanthaburi?

bokningar

Do it regularly Chan to Suvarnabhumi, as above, from airport taxi to Ekamai, take bus to Klaeng (yes it will stop there), Cherdchai the main operator, won't cost much it's 200b to Chan city

Buses leave Ekamai on the hour, it is a better option than MorChit

Or, can take free shuttle from Suvarnabhumi to nearby bus terminal (pic below), minivans go down thru Chan, Trat, and Koh Chang will stop in Klaeng

tumblr_m7enubxfNp1rbacr7o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m7enubxfNp1rbacr7o4_500.jpg

I think only one govt bus per day goes back from here, 3.30pm, but several stop here on the way up from Trat via Chanthaburi. For me i get the 9am from Chan, arrives here 12 noon

Edited by gomangosteen

Do it regularly Chan to Suvarnabhumi, as above, from airport taxi to Ekamai, take bus to Klaeng (yes it will stop there), Cherdchai the main operator, won't cost much it's 200b to Chan city

Or, can take free shuttle from Suvarnabhumi to nearby bus terminal (pic below), minivans go down thru Chan, Trat, and Koh Chang will stop in Klaeng

I think only one govt bus per day goes back from here, 3.30pm, but several stop here on the way up from Trat via Chanthaburi. For me i get the 9am from Chan, arrives here 12 noon

Thanks all for fast replay, how often will the van leave the airport terminal and when is the last one?

Edited by bokningar

Does they have VIP BUS with the wifi ? food ? 500 baths ...comfort is important..Especially when you choose to travel by bus....

( Thanks for the pictures )

Edited by farang95

Hi, should have explained more, i think the last van leaves that bus station by the airport 1 or 1.30pm for the trip to Trat and Koh Chang

Ekamai is far more reliable imo, and there are minivans from there as well as buses, i'm quite happy to take the bus after a flight

The info counter person will help you out.

Enjoy your travels

Hi, should have explained more, i think the last van leaves that bus station by the airport 1 or 1.30pm for the trip to Trat and Koh Chang

Ekamai is far more reliable imo, and there are minivans from there as well as buses, i'm quite happy to take the bus after a flight

The info counter person will help you out.

Enjoy your travels

1.30 pm to early for me, thanks for good info.

So is there any public transport from the airport to Ekamai? I haven't been to Ekamai in many years.

Would flying in to Don Muang and bus from northern bus terminal be a better option?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

^ buses Bangkok to Chanthaburi/Trat don't go via Pattaya

stylised map below

map_to_koh_chang.gif

They head to Ban Bueng, direct to Klaeng then down the coast, Chanthaburi and on to Trat

There are minivan services from Pattaya to Chanthaburi, alternative is minivan as far as Klaeng and change to bus there

map-bangkok-trat.png

• 2 months later...

I  have  searched  and  searched  but  cannot  get  any  information  for  bus  times  from  Chanthaburi  to  Bangkok.  I  am  sure  there  are  many  but  am  interested  to  know  what  choices  are  available  to  Suvarnabhumi  and  Ekamai?  

Thanks  for  your  recommendation,  Gomangosteen,  of  the  9:00  a.m.  government  bus.  

Yes,  still  in  Chao  Lao!