Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Well done Chelsea. 8 goal with 7 different scorers - a new epl record. Villa may have been poor, but we showed commitment and desire which is all I ask for.

An Apology*

It seems after all my fears and disappointment of Rafa being appointed, he is actually making some progress with the team. He is trying Luiz in midfield, rotating players and getting Torres scoring. Well done.

*I reserve the right to retract this apology whenever I feel fit.

You've gone from this.....

What a shower of shlt! This team needs some back bone.

To this

It seems after all my fears and disappointment of Rafa being appointed, he is actually making some progress with the team.

All in the space of a week, thats quick progress if you ask me 7.gif

You've gone from this.....

What a shower of shlt! This team needs some back bone.

To this

It seems after all my fears and disappointment of Rafa being appointed, he is actually making some progress with the team.

The cwc performance was a shower of sh1t that was mostly down to the players, although Rafa did make cr4p subs. Rubbish performance that lacked passion and desire.

1 week later, 13 goals scored and 1 conceded. That is progress if you ask me. What do you call it?

The cwc performance was a shower of sh1t that was mostly down to the players, although Rafa did make cr4p subs. Rubbish performance that lacked passion and desire.

1 week later, 13 goals scored and 1 conceded. That is progress if you ask me. What do you call it?

mjj, i hope your getting a pair of bins for xmas, this is what i said

40.gif40.gif Edited by alfieconn

mjj, i hope your getting a pair of bins for xmas, this is what i said

40.gif40.gif

Very defensive this Chelsea lot 4.gif

Sorry Alfie, I couldn't work out what you emo was, so assumed you were being sarcastic. Still don't know what the emo is and I have no idea what you mean by bins either! Hahaha!

And us chelsea lot are more attacking than defensive thank you.

Sorry Alfie, I couldn't work out what you emo was, so assumed you were being sarcastic. Still don't know what the emo is and I have no idea what you mean by bins either! Hahaha!

And us chelsea lot are more attacking than defensive thank you.

Never assume mjj, never assume ........... the emo was a confused which i was by your teams performances !

Great performance, felt a little sorry for Villa,but they don,t have to play a team like ours every week.

Again liked Luiz in that roving position infront of the back 4,but all is far from perfect.

There are things i don,t like at all, Morons still singing Di Matteo,s name and Frank Lampards attitude. But we Chelsea supporters aren,t all the same wink.pngw00t.gifwhistling.gifcoffee1.gif not wot i mean

Merry Christmas one and all

Great performance, felt a little sorry for Villa,but they don,t have to play a team like ours every week.

Again liked Luiz in that roving position infront of the back 4,but all is far from perfect.

There are things i don,t like at all, Morons still singing Di Matteo,s name and Frank Lampards attitude. But we Chelsea supporters aren,t all the same wink.pngw00t.gifwhistling.gifcoffee1.gif not wot i mean

Merry Christmas one and all

Fans still chanting RDM's name are just making themselves look the utter idiots we all knew they always were..

Benitez, in his usual gentlemanly fashion has just got on with it, taken the unwarrented abuse, seemingly turned Torres around already and has you playing very impressive football. He's made the bold move starting Moses over Oscar thats working, changed the role of Luiz and has you looking a very solid unit.

Not bad for a fat spanish waiter that has been verbally slagged off from the first moment he set foot in your dug out. Any idea how stupid Chelsea fans are looking right now!!clap2.gif

• Like 1

Hold the press there Carmine. I have given Rafa some praise, but results against Leeds and Villa don't make him a saviour. We still had a shocking performance and bad subs against Corinthians. In fact our most difficult opponents that he has beaten are Sunderland!

I agree that the Rafa and Rdm chants are a poor showing though.

Hold the press there Carmine. I have given Rafa some praise, but results against Leeds and Villa don't make him a saviour. We still had a shocking performance and bad subs against Corinthians. In fact our most difficult opponents that he has beaten are Sunderland!

I agree that the Rafa and Rdm chants are a poor showing though.

He's a far better manager that RDM. End of story. I'm not sating he's a saviour. Money is your saviour and has been for a few years now. Always managed to buy your way out of trouble when the chips were down.

fact is, you are going to do far better under his management and as to how well you do depends on your thick classless supporters showing a minute modicom of common sense by giving him a break and getting behind the team.

The supporters are always behind the team. Rafa is being paid handsomely to do a job, its not a popularity contest and he knew he was in for some flack, whether the supporters like him or not is by the bye. Can you imagine the response if a manager was sacked for poor result and he said it was because the fans didn't like him?

The supporters are always behind the team. Rafa is being paid handsomely to do a job, its not a popularity contest and he knew he was in for some flack, whether the supporters like him or not is by the bye. Can you imagine the response if a manager was sacked for poor result and he said it was because the fans didn't like him?

See you're full of christmas cheer! So just because someone is well paid its open season to abuse them is it. Can't say i agree with the "Chelsea Way".

Christmas is the only time of year I would rather be in England, hot Christmas' are just wrong!

I didn't say open season, but if you slag of fans of a team then manage the team would you really expect a heroes welcome?

Christmas is the only time of year I would rather be in England, hot Christmas' are just wrong!

I didn't say open season, but if you slag of fans of a team then manage the team would you really expect a heroes welcome?

He didn't though did he. Just mentioned naff plastic flags that were naff. Its just your "little club syndrome" coupled with your desperation to convince others that you have a rivalry with a bigger team than QPR or Fulham.

Define 'little club'. And if we are a little club, I'm happy with that as long as we keep winning trophies. I never found the need to follow the crowd, maybe you do.

Insignificant if it were not for your money with a fair weather plastic fanbase

But we do have money and fans that travel the world going to see them play. You can't let the money thing go can you Carmine? It is in so many of your posts.

Bit like saying City wouldn't have won the league if they didn't have Aguero, Yaya, Silva, et el.

But we do have money and fans that travel the world going to see them play. You can't let the money thing go can you Carmine? It is in so many of your posts.

Bit like saying City wouldn't have won the league if they didn't have Aguero, Yaya, Silva, et el.

Whats your point!

The point is by looking at the facts here and now, Chelsea are not a small club, certainly not in the Spurs sense of selling off their best players! ;-)

Money doesn't make you a big club mate it just makes you a small club with a lot of money.

What is it about this you don't understand?

The point is by looking at the facts here and now, Chelsea are not a small club, certainly not in the Spurs sense of selling off their best players! ;-)

Money doesn't make you a big club mate it just makes you a small club with a lot of money.

We have more fans, trophies, success, revenue, and a better team than you, so are you a smaller club?

We have more fans, trophies, success, revenue, and a better team than you, so are you a smaller club?

You have more fans do you!!! cheesy.gif You don't even fill your stadium for some of your CL games.

Liten sunshine, i'll say it once more; Money does not make you a big club. Just a rich club. No one bar yourselves see you as anything else and trying to ague the case with me won't change anything. Get over it and enjoy the ride untill Abramovich gets bored with his toy.laugh.png

• Like 1