Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Just as one entertains the thought 'ooh perhaps this is the turning point for Torres' (personally I'd like the guy to redicover himself as he was such a joy to watch in his anfield heyday) the tool goes and blasts a penalty on top of the bar with the goalie diving early. There is no hope for him; please send him somewhere warm and friendly to retore peacefully.

Id swop him for either of our two whenever they want

Just as one entertains the thought 'ooh perhaps this is the turning point for Torres' (personally I'd like the guy to redicover himself as he was such a joy to watch in his anfield heyday) the tool goes and blasts a penalty on top of the bar with the goalie diving early. There is no hope for him; please send him somewhere warm and friendly to retore peacefully.

Now that is a sign of desperation !tongue.png

Now that is a sign of desperation !tongue.png

No it would be an improvement in comparison the the pair of useless w*nkers we currently employ to play football and score goals.

Last night the inter center backs could have spent half the game drinking capuccinio's and talking to their fans for all the threat Defoe poses. Adebayor just rolls around on the ground with a bemused gormless look on his face

Are we starting to click? Another good performance especially from the ever improving Hazard. Ba and Moses are continuing to disappoint. Ba could of had a hat trick today.

Congratulations to Frank on his 200th goal for Chelsea. :-)

Are we starting to click? Another good performance especially from the ever improving Hazard. Ba and Moses are continuing to disappoint. Ba could of had a hat trick today.

As a matter of interest mjj, how many were pens ?

Nice to see the ever resposible John Terry choose to go and warm up right infront of the west ham fans and go on to touch his toes and stick his arse in their faces!!whistling.gif

On a brighter note congratulations to Franky Lamps on his 150 penalties, and 50 deflectionsbiggrin.png

On a brighter note congratulations to Franky Lamps on his 150 penalties, and 50 deflectionsbiggrin.png

laugh.png

Seriously though, it is a great achievement, especially for a midfielder. I think the nearest other midfielder is Giggs with about 109. I don't know how many are pens but nevertheless, he still has to put them in the net.

When he was on 194 goals 46 were pens.

Ba is certainly out of sorts lately but I reckon you're a bit hard on Moses,mate. What Hazard and Mata have got to realise is that,firstly, they wouldn't have had an easier game this season,as they did against a slow,ponderous West Ham midfield and defence on Sunday and secondly, there are other very adept players in the team that wouldn't mind having the ball from time to time. It's fantastic to see two very good players at the top of their game but,if I was Lampard,Moses,Ramires or Oscar,it would get up my nose a bit to see these two hogging the ball and playing to the crowd.

Ba is certainly out of sorts lately but I reckon you're a bit hard on Moses,mate. What Hazard and Mata have got to realise is that,firstly, they wouldn't have had an easier game this season,as they did against a slow,ponderous West Ham midfield and defence on Sunday and secondly, there are other very adept players in the team that wouldn't mind having the ball from time to time. It's fantastic to see two very good players at the top of their game but,if I was Lampard,Moses,Ramires or Oscar,it would get up my nose a bit to see these two hogging the ball and playing to the crowd.

Couldn,t agree more Og,think i must have said <deleted> shoot, about 15 times in that game as we totally over- played it,against a piss poor effort from the hammers. Still it,s 3 very much needed points.

Couldn,t agree more Og,think i must have said <deleted> shoot, about 15 times in that game as we totally over- played it,against a piss poor effort from the hammers. Still it,s 3 very much needed points.

It's funny,Keith,but ever since the Benitez outburst,we've improved. Except for the first half an hour against Steaua where we were awful and the game at Man. City where we were even worse,there's a confidence and a bit of arrogance in our play. Love him or loathe him,it was a shrewd move by Benitez to have a swipe at the boo boys and call on the crowd to support the team,not necessarily him. That second half performance against Man. Utd was the catalyst and the fact that the games are coming thick and fast gives everybody a chance to play. This international break is irritating as we are on a roll and Spurs are hitting a brick wall.

It's funny,Keith,but ever since the Benitez outburst,we've improved. Except for the first half an hour against Steaua where we were awful and the game at Man. City where we were even worse,there's a confidence and a bit of arrogance in our play. Love him or loathe him,it was a shrewd move by Benitez to have a swipe at the boo boys and call on the crowd to support the team,not necessarily him. That second half performance against Man. Utd was the catalyst and the fact that the games are coming thick and fast gives everybody a chance to play. This international break is irritating as we are on a roll and Spurs are hitting a brick wall.

Yep this break is a bit of bummer,as you say we were on a bit of a roll. His little rant may well have had an affect on the fans and the players.Nobody at the moment seems to be guaranteed a starting place.except Chech (who stays when he should come,and comes when he should stay) dopey git. smile.png

He's still a young,inexperienced keeper. Give him time.

Was Keith referring to the Petr Cech thats been one of the best, most consistent keepers in the league for over eight years?

Never been the same since his injury. Chelsea should have started shopping around for a new number one a couple of years ago IMO.

At the rate these prima donna's are missing them alf, I would say the lads done well. biggrin.png

He's still a young,inexperienced keeper. Give him time.

Was Keith referring to the Petr Cech thats been one of the best, most consistent keepers in the league for over eight years?

Never been the same since his injury. Chelsea should have started shopping around for a new number one a couple of years ago IMO.

We have signed Thibaut Courtois,who is supposed to be the donkey's b******s,but immediately loaned him to Athletico Madrid. This is his second season on loan there and there's talk that he wants another one! What was the point of signing the bloke if,at least not playing for the club that bought him,let him get used to the hustle and bustle of the Premier League with another club?

• Like 1

Have you been on the meths again,it's Hulk? Not that it makes any difference because, Huth or Hulk,,they can both stay where they are.

Fully expect you chavs to exceed your self this time and spunk a full 50 mil away, Hulk will suit you, comic book striker for a comic book club!!

Edited by rijit

Quiet on here. unsure.png

Was that the boss sacrificing 3 points in the league for a strong show tonight?? If that is the case I think Rafa is looking after his own interests now. If he wins a cup and Chelsea finish outside the top 4, it won't matter to him come June.

Edited by BangrakBob

Quiet on here. unsure.png

Was that the boss sacrificing 3 points in the league for a strong show tonight?? If that is the case I think Rafa is looking after his own interests now. If he wins a cup and Chelsea finish outside the top 4, it won't matter to him come June.

Nail on the head mate, and so he should look after himself after the way chelsea fans have treated him.