Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

I agree with all of the above.

I really don't get why Torres hasn't asked to be sold. I know money is money, but I would have thought it better for him to try again somewhere else. Maybe he really thinks he can improve there, I dunno, it's just he doesn't seem the type to just chase money.

I suppose in fairness to him, he has been improving, but blaady hell, it's a slow drawn out process.

On the subject of Lukaku, I really want Jose to put some trust in him. He has done everything asked of him (successful loan, good pre-season) so he deserves a shot. He isn't the finished article, but with him there is a case of maybe, just maybe, he could be fantastic with time. With Torres and Ba you know what you are going to get and their ability won't increase like Lukaku's can.

Jose has put trust in Lukaku.Preseason.

Torres started against Hull. Big deal.

What's the line up for tonight?

Jose played Lukaku in preseason because Torres was on holiday. If you think meaningless games show faith and trust, we have different ideas about football.

Lineup for tonight? You think I have Jose's phone number?

Jose has put trust in Lukaku.Preseason.

Torres started against Hull. Big deal.

What's the line up for tonight?

I don,t think Jose has trust in any of Lukaku Ba or Torres,otherwise he woundn,t be so intent on signing Rooney...,Schurrle is a different proposition though and is someone he actually signed. As for Lukaku great at West Brom,but we don,t play like West Brom..........Team for tonight....hopefully Lampard on the bench with Torres and maybe Ivanovich.... Lukaku starting along with Van Ginkel and maybe Cesar Azp and Mata at some point getting a run out....

I hope both Lukaku and KDB are playing as they seem to understand each other well on the pitch.

Do you really think Chelsea are after Rooney? I think (and hope) that they are not. The offers they have given are well below the current market climate. Is Soldado a better buy than Rooney? The offer would suggest he is. Or is it that no other team wants him - well apart from Arsenal, but Wenger would only offer £10m.....

I hope both Lukaku and KDB are playing as they seem to understand each other well on the pitch.

Do you really think Chelsea are after Rooney? I think (and hope) that they are not. The offers they have given are well below the current market climate. Is Soldado a better buy than Rooney? The offer would suggest he is. Or is it that no other team wants him - well apart from Arsenal, but Wenger would only offer £10m.....

Yes i do think they are after Rooney. He told anyone who would listen that he wanted to play for Chelsea,..that was at the time of the Brazil /England match 2/3 months ago.

watch out for this Villa team , i've coined them 'dogs of war' they chase and scrap for EVERYTHING, go down to their level and they will 4 sure better most teams as they did the arse wipes, saying that ai cant see you losing to them tbh.to much quality and pace on and of the ball.

benteke's the real thing. very good striker.

Yep not far short mate, my god sons elder bro' supports villa and close season i was saying to my god son that lamberts put 2 gether a really good footballing and well hungry team unit, pace and power throughout. and he just wouldn't have it, that villa would do well this season. and I tell ya that villa team ain't far behind benteke in the real deal stakes mate , last seasons defensive frailties, which towards the end of last season, took the edge of some bloody good performances, are exactly that, LAST SEASON. 2 nite they warranted a point, if they'd taken 3, would have been a touch harsh on Chelsea, but really chelsea wouldnt have had that much 2 beef about , just that gives u an idea where villa are at ,

Just a point on the Chelsea situ , and I thought i'de NEVER say this ever again, but imo they missed Torres,

• Like 1

benteke's the real thing. very good striker.

I would have him in my team above any other striker in the Premier League. He's quick,strong,intelligent and doesn't take half an hour to bring the ball under control.There's many years of football still left in him. Villa must have sold the silverware to keep him at the club.

Willian signed up, basically because CFC didn't want the spuds to have him?

Surely Mata or Moses will be free'd up?

Not sure its just a case Mourinho didn't want us to have him if Oldgit is correct.

can't say i'm that bothered as he's not the player i wanted anyway and i don't get any good vibes about him either. I would also have preferred him to join Chelsea prior to taking a medical at ours!

I will be upset if Mourinho decides to buy Lamela too as i reckon he's far the best of our two targets but as we stand its nice enough to know he clearly sees us as a threat

Willian signed up, basically because CFC didn't want the spuds to have him?

Surely Mata or Moses will be free'd up?

Not sure its just a case Mourinho didn't want us to have him if Oldgit is correct.

can't say i'm that bothered as he's not the player i wanted anyway and i don't get any good vibes about him either. I would also have preferred him to join Chelsea prior to taking a medical at ours!

I will be upset if Mourinho decides to buy Lamela too as i reckon he's far the best of our two targets but as we stand its nice enough to know he clearly sees us as a threat

Yeah I think it might be a bit of both, like you say nice to be considered a threat.

Mourinho "best to do the medical in secret" cheeky so and so

1. Zola

2. Desailly

3. Terry

Shedend & Tingnongnoi,

Where abouts are you boys? have you both been Chelsea boys for many years? I went to the Barcelona v Chelsea game last week, what an experience, it took me about 4 days to get over it!! haha

im in Bangkok now, have supported since was 11 and 39 now. Had a season ticket for a good few years and got to go to a few European aways also. Moved over here about 5 years ago just before Abramovich took over so never got to see the title lifted in the ground sad.gif . Agree that it's not the same watching on t.v. Going to the games is only thing I really miss about U.K

I used to go to home and away games when I was 14 onwards (I'm now 44) and I really miss my days out. Thirty years of being a Chelsea fan and that'll never change.

Tuesday is a sick day as I'll be watching scum v Chelsea and then getting my bike serviced in the afternoon.

Thanks for the Blues thread, consider it followed.

Personally I've never seen the attraction for Willian and I can't see the point of buying him. Maybe Moses is on the way out?? I don't think this will have any bearing on Mata as Jose said he would play Mata on the right if not centre and William is a left winger.

Not complaining about our squad, but I didn't see the point of Schurrle either.

Van Ginkel seems a good buy, but I'm more interested in KDB and Lukaku.

Mata swop Rooney. Quite possible.

If this happens it would be the most ridiculous transfer of the season from a Chelsea perspective. Rooney would improve us, but a pairing of Mata and RVP, United would walk the title.

Chelsea surely can't sell/swap their player of the year, 2 years running, and fans favourite to a rival.

Schurrle and Van Ginkel are the future for the blues. Have you seen them play? Me thinks Mourinho knows a tad more about football than we do.

Mourinho has a lot to lose if we win Jack shit this season. I still rate him as a manager that can bring a team together regardless of personal conflicts and egos.

Monday night / Tuesday morning we'll see his plan and watch the Manchs bow down before the their lost master.

If this happens it would be the most ridiculous transfer of the season from a Chelsea perspective. Rooney would improve us, but a pairing of Mata and RVP, United would walk the title.

Chelsea surely can't sell/swap their player of the year, 2 years running, and fans favourite to a rival.

Agreed, Mata is a player we can't afford t lose. Rooney wants away but Mata to the Mancs! No <deleted>***ng way. Would Mata want it? I don't think he'd step down.

Can u see mata being a moyes /utd sort of player, tbh i cant, but i don't reckon he's really murry' boys cup of tea,. so i wouldnt rule out him going

vb's a fan, but we will see.

Agreed, Mata is a player we can't afford t lose. Rooney wants away but Mata to the Mancs! No <deleted>***ng way. Would Mata want it? I don't think he'd step down.

Actually you probably can afford to lose him but why on earth would you. And why let United have him? Can't see that He's a superb player. Why strengthen a rival. Unless Mourinho no longer sees United as a rivalbiggrin.png

• Like 1

1. Zola

2. Desailly

3. Terry

Shedend & Tingnongnoi,

Where abouts are you boys? have you both been Chelsea boys for many years? I went to the Barcelona v Chelsea game last week, what an experience, it took me about 4 days to get over it!! haha

im in Bangkok now, have supported since was 11 and 39 now. Had a season ticket for a good few years and got to go to a few European aways also. Moved over here about 5 years ago just before Abramovich took over so never got to see the title lifted in the ground sad.gif . Agree that it's not the same watching on t.v. Going to the games is only thing I really miss about U.K

I used to go to home and away games when I was 14 onwards (I'm now 44) and I really miss my days out. Thirty years of being a Chelsea fan and that'll never change.

Tuesday is a sick day as I'll be watching scum v Chelsea and then getting my bike serviced in the afternoon.

Thanks for the Blues thread, consider it followed.

Good to have you on board,mate. Thirty years eh? You must have seen the bad old days when Alan Birchinall was our star player or was that before your time?

Schurrle and Van Ginkel are the future for the blues. Have you seen them play? Me thinks Mourinho knows a tad more about football than we do.

Mourinho has a lot to lose if we win Jack shit this season. I still rate him as a manager that can bring a team together regardless of personal conflicts and egos.

Monday night / Tuesday morning we'll see his plan and watch the Manchs bow down before the their lost master.

Have I seen them play? Er...yes, that why I have an opinion on them. Mourinho will certainly know more about football than me, still has nothing to do with the fact he had virtually nothing to do with their signings. Emenalo is the main man for signings, Mourinho is the mouthpiece, simply because he is the manager and in the spotlight.

Rooney would improve us, but a pairing of Mata and RVP, United would walk the title.

The addition of one player (no not Messi), and you have United walking to the title?! Either Mata is the best player on the planet and them some, or all this stuff about United being nothing without SAF and a team lucky to finish in the top six has been a load of dribble. Which is it?

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bit of both.

I've never suggested United would lucky to finish in the top six, if you look at the predictions thread I put them in third. With Mata on board you would no doubt be a stronger team. Maybe suggesting walking the title was a bit strong, but I would definitely see united as a much more serious threat.