Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

15 hours ago, jellydog said:

Big difference for Chelsea when Batman and Willian came on. Morata doesn't look fit.

Quite agree, a big bonus for us in the end that he got 60 minutes under his built without us dropping any points, which we all know looked unlikely at 1-2.

The more worrying problems for me are the way we appeared to be so vulnerable at the back. We need to fix that sharpish.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

The more worrying problems for me are the way we appeared to be so vulnerable at the back. We need to fix that sharpish.

very simple.play 4 at the back.until kante drinkwster are back..that was our life line y.day.or did.nt u noticed lol

43 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Quite agree, a big bonus for us in the end that he got 60 minutes under his built without us dropping any points, which we all know looked unlikely at 1-2.

Chelsea are giving up goals. Is it just down to missing Kante, or something else ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Bearing in mind you should have leaked four yesterday it seems a fair question.

Unless you feel your weakness to be obvious?

ES is a real treat. I'm sure there other issues. I'll wait until OG provides a response. Cobber !?

Edited by jellydog
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

Chelsea are giving up goals. Is it just down to missing Kante, or something else ?

I believe it is when they move Azpilacueta to right back and lose his organisation in the middle. Luis and Cahill are akin to Laurel and Hardy. Watch Azpilacueta when a corner is being taken; he is non-stop with the verbals. Much of the problems yesterday  came in open play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, champers said:

I believe it is when they move Azpilacueta to right back and lose his organisation in the middle. Luis and Cahill are akin to Laurel and Hardy. Watch Azpilacueta when a corner is being taken; he is non-stop with the verbals. Much of the problems yesterday  came in open play.

Add in that Bakayoko looked like he could barely be bothered to run when needed. 

Also please don’t get too overexcited about Willian’s little cameo, I know it led to the 4th goal but watch his left foot pass to 3 Watford defenders[emoji85][emoji85]
And I’ve championed Willian for years but he just shouldn’t be starting any games in his current form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

Also please don’t get too overexcited about Willian’s little cameo, I know it led to the 4th goal but watch his left foot pass to 3 Watford defendersemoji85.pngemoji85.png
And I’ve championed Willian for years but he just shouldn’t be starting any games in his current form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange about Willian. Such a talented footballer but always appears to be in a sour mood. Rarely breaks out a grin.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Strange about Willian. Such a talented footballer but always appears to be in a sour mood. Rarely breaks out a grin.

did you ever see Roy Keane smile???what ever you are smoking today , it must be good stuff:smile:but please share it around

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

between them ,they have won C/L   Europa  League  Premiers league  F.A cups  League Cups   good pair of Laurel and Hardys

wake up Champs  the dogs are p#ssing on ya:smile:

I see you enjoyed Batshuyi yesterday. Is he winning you over?

• Like 1

Champs the only reason that i enjoyed  Bat  Kitkat goals , was that it gave me a two points in the tipping comp:smile: at least his last goal was,  what he has to do ,and his first goal was a simalar ball in    last week  against  Palace  he made a right mess of it, missed it completely  still not for mine at all,as he loses so many balls when tightly marked ,see how he progresses over the next month or so  but at the moment in the T/F lounge,come summer, all in all i am not sold on any of our new signings,they are just getting a pass,on my  Lazy Boy recliner with a beer lao dark in my mints,,but i do like ZappaCosta  crosses into the box area ,they come in like missles,a defenders night mare to attend to, btw Baka was carrying a injury y/day ,he just needs time to adjust and he will be the flying black ants partner for the future,we miss him big time,he is the heart beat of Chelsea,in summing up our last two matches Roma and Watford have shown our fortitude is still there  , just need some different formation  tinkering with,  perhaps a back 4  is Conte,s best  answer at the moment to stop the flow of goals going in ,, see that the two galahs have,nt given their meticolous thoughts as yet, do really miss them:smile: sweet dreams  to all:smile:

• Like 1

On 22/10/2560 at 6:15 PM, jellydog said:

Yes, he's very low key. So much so that, when he gets fouled, and because he doesn't remonstrate with referees as much as other players, he doesn't get the decision as often as he should.

• Like 1

Just as I thought we were going to get a rare clean sheet.......another sloppy goal, this time stemming from a balet-dancing challenge from Chritenssen followed up by panic from the rest of the defence. Right time to slip up I guess, at his age he's still learning.

Superb goal from Willian, hope he can build on that and get some confidence back, when he's on form he is fantastic.

Man City at home in the QF please.

• Like 2

Wow that was the so-called game of 2 halves. Everton woeful in the 1st half, but quite the opposite in the 2nd, in fact if it wasn,t for Willy in goal who made some fantastic saves we could well have lost. Rudiger and Zappacosta were briliant in the 1st half along with a definate star of the future Ethan Ampadu (17years old) what a prospect that boy is. He played in midfield last night but can also play in the centre of a back 4. Christensen and Cahill played well,Musonda...things seem to happen a little too quickly for him and he lost his footing a few times and was easily shrugged off the ball,but his cross for Rudigers goal was excellent.DD made his debut and although his radar was off on a few long passes,he did look comfortable on the ball. I thought Conte took him off far too early(around 60mins) but he got a great round of applause from the crowd and it is possible that he could start on saturday. Wilian scored a great goal ..and smiled...might kick-start his season. Batshuayi was dreadful for most of night ?

• Like 2

N'Golo Kante back training and looking like he'll be in the squad tomorrow. What with Drinkwater's impressive debut last Wednesday, we'll have more than enough midfielders to shake a stick at, against the Cherries. You've got to hand it to our medical staff. They were superb last season and have been good this season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oldgit said:

N'Golo Kante back training and looking like he'll be in the squad tomorrow. What with Drinkwater's impressive debut last Wednesday, we'll have more than enough midfielders to shake a stick at, against the Cherries. You've got to hand it to our medical staff. They were superb last season and have been good this season.

Sounds like Drinkwater will be rested for tomorrow

On 27/10/2560 at 10:51 PM, sanemax said:

Sounds like Drinkwater will be rested for tomorrow

We should have pissed up against a Bournemouth side that were devoid of any ambition except to survive, and only decided to press when they went a goal down. Our back three will rarely have an easier afternoon. Hazard was different class and made room for others to exploit. Although he missed a sitter, Morata held the ball up well against a packed defence. He's not going to score in every game as some people, especially on other forums, think he should do. There isn't a striker in history that is that consistent. As long as he's working for the side, I'm more than happy with his performances so far.

• Like 1