Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Paddy Powers have suspended betting,  that Conte known by  the bumbling /mumbling two old galahs who contribute to this thread  as   the Miracle Maker   will be sacked by tomorrow, King Carlo has entered the ring of replacements too ,  indeed interesting times lay ahead , my call for weeks is growing  with every hour that goes  by ,Tick  Tock  Tick

38 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The stadium you plan to move into in 2024 subject to funding and playing elsewhere for four seasons?

Sounds like a top plan.

i haven't been following the new stadium build here.  I thought the plan was to move in straight after Spurs?  So thats not the case?

48 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Paddy Powers have suspended betting,  that Conte known by  the bumbling /mumbling two old galahs who contribute to this thread  as   the Miracle Maker   will be sacked by tomorrow, King Carlo has entered the ring of replacements too ,  indeed interesting times lay ahead , my call for weeks is growing  with every hour that goes  by ,Tick  Tock  Tick

Looks nailed on for him getting the sack today, which I am sure is what he wants. Picking Laurel and Hardy (Luiz and Cahill) at centre back was just to make absolutely sure he would be off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, champers said:

Looks nailed on for him getting the sack today, which I am sure is what he wants. Picking Laurel and Hardy (Luiz and Cahill) at centre back was just to make absolutely sure he would be off.

Its always a nice golden handshake at Chelsea....ask Jose,  Villas-Boas,  Ancelotti.........

1 hour ago, carmine said:

i haven't been following the new stadium build here.  I thought the plan was to move in straight after Spurs?  So thats not the case?

A few weeks ago the BBC reported that a family was holding up the process as the new stadium would block out natural light into their house. Roman had not; yet; managed to buy them off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I am no Chelsea fan but after 2 poor results, that may lead to the departure of Conte, I was surprised to see that Chelsea are only 1 point behind Liverpool, 1 ahead of Spurs and 2 wins ahead of Arsenal.

yes jipp.our form between t/f windows was reasonable which has enable us to be in the mix for a c/l place despite 2 recent thrashings.no coincidence this .conte the jerk has timed his run to perfection not bad for a old baldy fluffer who the galahs luv as he is a miracle maker in their wet dreams .poor lost fluffers

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I don't so much see that pattern but its clear the signings are mostly duff and the manager didn't want those players.

As I said before when Roman gets bored with football from time to time he doesn't spend silly money.

Conte might well get till the summer for that reason alone....I don't think Roman cares this season.

The pattern since Abramovich took over in 2003 is 12 managers in 15 seasons

and looks very much like the 13th will be arriving soon.

In defence to Conte though, he has the highest win ratio % of 69% which is

the highest in Chelsea's history,even beats the special one's first tenure at 67%

The Chelsea Board or Abramovich himself are the ones who seem to like to follow this

pattern as they've already been through numerous world class managers. 

5 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

yes jipp.our form between t/f windows was reasonable which has enable us to be in the mix for a c/l place despite 2 recent thrashings.no coincidence this .conte the jerk has timed his run to perfection not bad for a old baldy fluffer who the galahs luv as he is a miracle maker in their wet dreams .poor lost fluffers

How many more times does this have to be said before it sinks into your head....in my opinion LAST YEAR he performed miracles with a bang average squad.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, champers said:

A few weeks ago the BBC reported that a family was holding up the process as the new stadium would block out natural light into their house. Roman had not; yet; managed to buy them off.

The latest news is, the local council have overturned a High Court injunction and, via a loophole' in the Housing Act, have allowed the redevelopment to go ahead. However, the  Croswaite family are to be compensated.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

The bloke was a breathe of fresh air last year,same as it was for us neutrals watching his Italy play in the Euro,s.....you had him down as " Conte the great" now you "Flip Flop " him as Conte the jerk......nice. 

no flip flop.only a few weeks back.i posted i got him wrong .u like retreving my posts do it u old galah and u will see it

27 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

The bloke was a breathe of fresh air last year,same as it was for us neutrals watching his Italy play in the Euro,s.....you had him down as " Conte the great" now you "Flip Flop " him as Conte the jerk......nice. 

I seem to remember that, after that great win over Atletico at their new stadium, the Gorilla went AWOL,silent as a wombat, then, after we were soundly beaten by City, he crawled out of the woodwork lashing out at whoever he could. If he's a Chelsea fan, then my p***ks a bloater.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

It'd be interesting to know E/S when and why did you change you mind on "Conte the great" to become "Conte the jerk"?

b/b i got the sniff.when he called it track suit time.your skull pepe did a simarlar ploy last week on the subs etc etc.please do a research of my posting files or anyone for that matter.its all therr

24 minutes ago, oldgit said:

I seem to remember that, after that great win over Atletico at their new stadium, the Gorilla went AWOL,silent as a wombat, then, after we were soundly beaten by City, he crawled out of the woodwork lashing out at whoever he could. If he's a Chelsea fan, then my p***ks a bloater.

as for your atheletico madrid sh#t being a c.l match i probably did.nt see it or a replay.just the same now with last nites match i have not mafe a comment as i sm waiting for s replay in a few hours.and from memory mcitys match was a nite match during the week .too so no comment as i did.nt see it. at least  the gorilla is not like your galah mate who cites the shed news as gospel.not his views.in summing up i have been on the money with the jerk turn about since the track suit ploy .do a research u old knee jerker

Edited by evenstevens

5 hours ago, oldgit said:

That's two games in Bakayoko has had two bad games in a row, where he's lost possession in important areas 

old galah you are now the old knee jerker.and fits it to the bill. baka has never played a good match.its been a string of bad matchs.so how do state he has had 2 bad ones.in a row fluffin knee jerking at the highest level.tbh  you would.nt know sh#t from clay

Edited by evenstevens

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

b/b i got the sniff.when he called it track suit time.your skull pepe did a simarlar ploy last week on the subs etc etc.please do a research of my posting files or anyone for that matter.its all therr

as for your atheletico madrid sh#t being a c.l match i probably did.nt see it or a replay.just the same now with last nites match i have not mafe a comment as i sm waiting for s replay in a few hours.and from memory mcitys match was a nite match during the week .too so no comment as i did.nt see it. at least  the gorilla is not like your galah mate who cites the shed news as gospel.not his views.in summing up i have been on the money with the jerk turn about since the track suit ploy .do a research u old knee jerker

I do find it amusing that a so called supporter cannot be bothered to watch his team live !

• Like 1

On ‎14‎/‎1‎/‎2561 at 5:15 PM, evenstevens said:

many thks Mr Trip for your views

i have no sympathy at all with Conte The Jerk he has been whinging etc etc since the  pre season instead of keeping things in house, and getting on with the job he is being paid 9 mil to do,if u look his record up he did the same whinging etc etc at his last club in  ITALY was it Juventus or Inter ???( justt can,t remember at this piont of time) i have had a gutfull of his quotes of tiredness etc etc etc  always after a poor result, if his players are that tired give them a few days off from training  between matchs and give the players the tactical work or studies to be done  at their homes,or change the daily  training routines to a holiday camp schedule,(i did that when coaching at Rugby League at representive level in Sydney when i thought my players were beginning to go stale) the problem is all down to him ,  1/ Formations   2/tactics  3/selections  4/subbing 5/Training days schedule,   and throw in his sacking of Luiz ,plus the Mou debacle which was not needed at all,  if he is making a point to get the sack, and have the rest of the season,  off    plus the following one on full pay , i would have no hesatation in sacking him right now,and bring in Alergi (who is available right now)to keep up with a sucessful business model sacking mngrs for silver ware,during Roman,s tenure,  from my  observation the last T/F window was just a ordinary one,and the present one will be the same, for the very reason that Conte The  Jerk  is a dead man walking,make no mistake about that,  at the end of last season i really  thought we had a mngr with some real class , he has turned into a real knob, just my views of the present times at C/SEA, see how it pans out, a nice arvo to all

On the money again ^^^^ , but he is still alive  til the W.B.A . match, please note  my # to give the players a few days off etc etc# the Jerk has just given them 3 days off, and to that  fluffwit  The Shed  News  K/S  please read if you can???? my  last three lines of the above post where i owned up to my mistake on Conte The Great One  turning to Conte   The   Jerk    and stick it  right up your jumper you ????

7 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

....you had him down as " Conte the great" now you "Flip Flop " him as Conte the jerk......nice. 

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

no flip flop.only a few weeks back.i posted i got him wrong .u like retreving my posts do it u old galah and u will see it

just a bump for Shed News K/S ,who with  the  Knee Jerker Old Git are the (sorry Champers for taking your line)Laurel and Hardy act on the C/sea thread ,my previous post confrms  that,  just a tip keep on hunting me  and i will again make a mug out of both  yous , have a nice late evening to all

47 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

just a bump for Shed News K/S ,who with  the  Knee Jerker Old Git are the (sorry Champers for taking your line)Laurel and Hardy act on the C/sea thread ,my previous post confrms  that,  just a tip keep on hunting me  and i will again make a mug out of both  yous , have a nice late evening to all

What do they say "hell have no fury like a woman scorned" go and polish your trumpet.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

old galah you are now the old knee jerker.and fits it to the bill. baka has never played a good match.its been a string of bad matchs.so how do state he has had 2 bad ones.in a row fluffin knee jerking at the highest level.tbh  you would.nt know sh#t from clay

Well maybe Conte the Great became Conte the Jerk when someone at Chelsea decided to sell 

Matic  to Man Utd and replace him with Bakayoko.

So who sanctioned that stupid move ?

As Man Utd has certainly strengthened from it.

18 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

How many more times does this have to be said before it sinks into your head....in my opinion LAST YEAR he performed miracles with a bang average squad.

In the big picture i agree with you bit come on, it was hardly a bang average squad!  Thats just way off line!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Calm down calm don calm down.

Anyone got a link to Anfield? :biggrin:

Ronnie, i doubt he'll win the Pulitzer Prize for his latest post.  

Just proves too,  you can't even leave one day off the meds or all hell can break loose and you goo all fluffy!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, carmine said:

In the big picture i agree with you bit come on, it was hardly a bang average squad!  Thats just way off line!!

In my opinion it was apart from the the 3 i have mentioned countless times before....oh and the half. So do you want Moses Alonso Cahill Pedro Fabregas Willian (woops you did once) ?Luiz ....probably not....and guess what... doubt if any of our top 5 competitors did either. Put it bluntly never read or heard saw anyone even atempt to buy anyone those players...oh i have left Dave of the list i would like to keep him ....the rest are average in and out performers who played brilliantly last year. Conte wanted upgrades to that squad like some of us thought he deserved....but as has been said maybe elsewhere we did our transfer shopping at Argos and Homebase oh and the injured benevolent society.

• Like 2