One of Spain’s top bullfighters is gored to death live on TV

webfact

One of Spain's top matador fighters claims victory over opponent, following a skillful horn thrust to its opponents chest.

The tragedy will be that the matador fighter will probably be rewarded with death.

Score one for the bulls against their tormentors thumbsup.gif

How this brutal torture and death of animals is allowed to continue is beyond me. Maybe the EU should do something useful for a change and ban it!

Maybe put some of the EU bureaucrats in the ring with the bulls to give them something useful to do

I would pay to watch that...some sweaty fat retard Froggie or German from Brussels being chased by an angry bull...great entertainment

I watched this one skit from America for rednecks only where the put the person in a big rubber bubble and then set them loose among the bulls. Hilarious. While watching I thought this should be mandatory for all politicians so that we get some enjoyment for the tax dollars they steal from us. Here ya go. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682227/Volley-bull-Players-inside-inflatable-bubbles-tossed-air-rodeo.html Edited by elgordo38

This is a barbaric 'sport', and in a civilized country, would be stopped.

One way or the other, the bull dies, and to add insult to injury, or death in this case, has his parts sold off outside the stadium to those who watched him being slaughtered for the perverse enjoyment of the spectators, so he may as well have a go and take one of his tormentors with him, one whose body parts won't be sold off.

I am sure the "defeated" Bulls parts would, even in death, be far more potent than those of the prancing, glitter clad nancy "Bullfighter".

Patrick

Edited by p_brownstone

Apparently tradition is that the mother of the bull, Lorenza (bull was called Lorenzo) will be slaughtered 'to stop the killer bloodline'.

Please stop this.

Edited by stevenl

so a guy has balls if he antagonizes a bull and sticks spikes in it hiding behind a blanket? then when he dies its all a tragedy?

Not in my opinion.... The bull winning is poetic justice... The tragedy is that they kill the victor (bull)

It should get its victory circle, and be released to breed more of its kind.

How this brutal torture and death of animals is allowed to continue is beyond me. Maybe the EU should do something useful for a change and ban it!

Maybe put some of the EU bureaucrats in the ring with the bulls to give them something useful to do

I would pay to watch that...some sweaty fat retard Froggie or German from Brussels being chased by an angry bull...great entertainment

I saw a sweaty fat retard wife beater wearing Pom get chased by an angry ladyboy once.....that was great entertainment too

Didn't have to pay for it either.

Edited by Mudcrab

I saw a sweaty fat retard wife beater wearing Pom get chased by an angry ladyboy once.....that was great entertainment too

Didn't have to pay for it either.

and the relevance of your post?.....All i can deduce is that you have a 'soft spot' for ladyboys and don't like pomssmile.png

This is a rare thread. Seldom do you see the majority agreeing on anything. I am with the majority and think this barbarism should be outlawed. If they want to get the best of a bull, there is a sport called bull riding. I think that the bulls enjoy that sport.

This is a rare thread. Seldom do you see the majority agreeing on anything. I am with the majority and think this barbarism should be outlawed. If they want to get the best of a bull, there is a sport called bull riding. I think that the bulls enjoy that sport.

Not as barbaric as bull fighting I grant you, but I don't think that the bull actually "enjoys" having a rope tied round his testicles and yanked while he is trying to unseat his tormentor!

Not as barbaric as bull fighting I grant you, but I don't think that the bull actually "enjoys" having a rope tied round his testicles and yanked while he is trying to unseat his tormentor!

There is no rope on the bull's testicles in bull riding.

Whether or not the bull enjoys the sport, the animals are treated very well and they only have to jump around for 8 seconds and then go eat hay till the next time their drawn. Off season or after retirement, they go out to pasture with a harem to do what bulls do best,

Quite a contrast to what the Spaniards do.

Edit: I mean what Spaniards put the bulls through.

Edited by canuckamuck

There is no rope on the bull's testicles in bull riding.

Whether or not the bull enjoys the sport, the animals are treated very well and they only have to jump around for 8 seconds and then go eat hay till the next time their drawn. Off season or after retirement, they go out to pasture with a harem to do what bulls do best,

Quite a contrast to what the Spaniards do.

Edit: I mean what Spaniards put the bulls through.

My apologies! This is an extract from an article I have just read about "Bull Riding" in North America:-

Bull equipment[edit]

220px-California_rodeo_Salinas_lasso_bul
This bull is wearing a flank strap.

The flank strap is a rope made of a soft cotton rope at least 5/8” in diameter is acceptable as a flank strap and does not require extra padding with sheepskin or neoprene. It is tied around the bull's flank.[10] Contrary to popular belief, the flank strap is not tied around the bull's testicles.

Edited by sambum